Chapter 30 - What's next

After waking up and getting ready, we went down for breakfast at the hotel. The sun was shining outside, and it from what it already seemed, the day was going perfectly already. I had not felt so happy in a while. Here I was, alone with Michael, away from all responsibilities at school and parents following my every move. Though the thought would come to mind that in reality, things was not as easy as this.

We went down for breakfast. We hadn't been able to eat together and hold hands, and flirt without worrying anyone seeing us. Or in particular, my parents seeing us. 

"I've been thinking a lot lately. About us" Michael says.

"And?"

"Just everything. You know I love you, and I want to be with you so badly. But I don't want to hide anymore"

"But we have gone over this many times"

"Don't you think that if we never can tell your parents, or show our love to anyone, that we ever have a chance?"

I feel my heart drop. That thought had crossed my mind. And I hated it. We could never go through with our relationship if we have to hide it. But I would never want to leave him again. 

"I thought we came here only to relax. And not worry about anything"

He puts his hand on mine. "I know. I'm sorry baby. I guess the thought of it always seem to sneak its way into my mind"

I sigh. "Trust me, I know all about that"

"But I still think we have to tell your parents"

"Ok, here's the deal. Because trust me, I am sick of hiding it too. But I am scared. And who knows what the future really holds." I say, collecting my thoughts. He gives me a reassuring smile.

I continue. "But when we get home for this trip, we are going to tell them. I don't know dad's reaction, because mom already knows about us. I don't know if he will hate you, or hate me or whatever. But I love you, and honestly that is all that matters." I smile while at the same time feeling a lump in my throat. It makes me sick to my stomach picturing how mad my parents will be. I don't think I'm overreacting, only time will tell.

Later

We went for a walk after breakfast, exploring the small place we stayed at. I loved this freedom with him. I appreciated it more than anything. After the walk we went back to the hotel and relaxed. 

He gets out of bed, starting to collect things and put them in a bag. "Where are you going?"

"We - are going down to the pool"

I raise an eyebrow. "What have you planned?".

He winks at me. "We are going for a swim!"

I chuckle. "You're not good at hiding things" 

"Not hiding anything! Just bring your bikini" He smirks.

I frown. "Fine. 

We arrive to the pool-area and get dressed in our swimwear. There was no one else here, which I found strange. I knew Michael was up to something.

I look at him. "We are all alone"

He smirks, and I immediately know he was behind this. "I know"

He reaches for my hand guiding me to the pool. "I thought we needed some time to relax. So, this is ours for a couple of hours"

I smile. "I can't believe it. You're unbelievable" 

Once we enter the water, he swims around me and holds me into his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck, smiling like never before. I'd never felt happier in my life. 

He kisses the tip of my nose. "You're adorable"

_______________________________________

After staying in the pool for some time, we got up and went to the jacuzzi.  Suddenly a waiter comes in with a bottle of champagne, two glasses, a bowl of strawberries and chocolate. I look over at Michael, smiling from cheek to cheek. I am beyond happy, cannot even describe the emotions I'm feeling at this moment.

"You really thought of everything" I say.

"I just wanted us to have the perfect weekend"

"This is beyond perfect" I feel butterflies in my stomach. He never failed to amuse me. 

"I have something else for you actually" He says, reaching behind on the tray from the waiter. Then he takes forward a box and opens it. I can't believe my eyes. 

A/N - Hope you enjoy xo