Chapter 15 - Last kiss

I walked quietly through the hall to go to the kitchen. But my dad must have heard me come in.

"Honey! Come say hello" He called after me.  I stopped in my step, and took a second to think and collect myself. 

I put on a smile and walked into the room.  Michael and my dad was sitting on the couch watching the match. Dad turned his head when he heard me coming in. "How was school?" He smiled.

"It was ok"

"Were is mom?" I add.

"She is still at work, and will be a little late. So, where were you? Did you have a longer day at school?"

"No.. I was with Jordan" I said, hesitatingly at first. I wanted to see a reaction from Michael. He just looked at me, not without much facial expression, but I could see in is eyes that it hurt. I felt uncomfortable.

"How lovely. I want to meet him. You should take him to dinner next weekend"

I smiled. "Yes, I will ask him" I turn and walk to my room. I needed to talk to Michael, I need to explain to him what has happened. More about Jordan, and how I cant go around dating both of them. I have to make a choice, and i know that so very well even though I don't want to admit it. And I know Jordan is the right choice. At least I owe myself and him to try it. 

I wait in my room, hanging out on my computer trying to listen when my dad will go to the bathroom or something. After a while I finally hear footsteps coming up the stairs. When he has gone by, I walk down the stairs into the living room, seeing Michael sitting there.

"We have to talk" I say and he turns to look at me instantly.

"What is it?" He asks, clearly unsatisfied with the fact that I was with Jordan earlier. I knew it was wrong being with both of them and I felt bad about it. But Michael did the same when he was together with Alice.. Not that anything should justify this.

I walked a little bit closer, standing by the couch. "What are we doing?"

"What do you mean?" He asked. "I broke up with my girlfriend, but you are starting to date someone"

"Don't say it like that. I feel bad for it, but I needed to do something normal for once!" I want to speak louder, but knowing my dad could be down any minute, made it very difficult.

"It just kills me that we can't be normal like you want"

"Don't tell me that you haven't thought about that too. I'm not the only one unsatisfied with the situation"

He sighs, stands up and comes closer. I just stare at him, every movements. I want to kiss him so badly, but have to keep my concentration on the conversation instead. I keep my calm.

"You are right. It's not ideal..."

"What do you want to do?" I ask

"I don't know. Maybe we should just end what ever this is"

"What ever this is? I knew you just saw me as a little kid, and you never liked me" I blurt out feeling a tear escape from my eye. I was going to tell him it was over, but it still hurt hearing it from him too.

"I didn't say that. Or mean that. I wish it could be easier. But I think you need to be with someone your age"

"And you with someone yours" I sigh, still looking into his beautiful eyes. I never wished fot this to happen"

We stood closer. I let my eyes wander from his eyes, down to his lips again indicating what I wanted, just one last time. He stroke my cheek softly causing my body to shiver. His touch was so gentle. My heartbeat raced as he leaned in and met my lips passionately, while holding one hand around my waist to keep me closer. The kiss only lasted for seconds, but It felt like it was only gone in the blink of an eye. 

I heard dad coming down again and I walked away while Michael sat down. I walk up to my room, meeting dad on the way and trying not to look at him as I feel the tears coming in a hurry. I close the door to my room and lay down on the bed, finally being able to let my tears go. 

A/N:

Sorry for a small part. Hope you enjoy it.

Love y'all. x