Chapter 20 - I only want you

Michael let me in after I knocked on his door. He smiled as I passed him in the doorway. I took in his cologne which made me feel dizzy. We walked into his living room. I felt a sudden peace being here, like every little bad thing that had ever happened suddenly vanished.

"Has something happened?"

"No. Why?"

"You haven't exactly been here since we ended things, and now you want to come over"

"Is that such a bad thing?"

"No... By no means. But I can sense something is wrong"

I sigh. I wanted to blurt out that he shouldn't be dating anyone else but me, but then again I couldn't decide what he was going to do with his life. And we both knew our relationship was nothing but difficult.

"I just broke up with Jordan"

"I thought you liked him"

"I did, but I can't date a person whom I just like when I'm totally obsessed with someone else" I admitted, keeping my eyes on him the entire time. He stood in front of me. My heart was beating rapidly and all I could think about what his perfectly plump lips. 

His lips turned into a smirk as he knew that it was him I was referring to. He didn't say anything, so I continued my spree.

"It's driving me crazy. I can't do this anymore Michael. I try to get over you, but it's too hard"

"Why do you need to get over me?" He looked so calm, yet I was frustrated and freaking out about him.

"What do you mean? We are destined to fail... And you clearly have moved on"

"I've been dating another woman. But who says that I've moved on. I try, but I only want you"

I looked at him, how sincere he looked. I felt an unbearable tension between us. I wanted so much for him to kiss me now, knowing it would be totally unacceptable. Not from my side, but for him considering he is still dating Hayley.

Without much of a warning he walked towards me, and crashed his lips onto mine. A mix of lust and desire filled my body immediately and I didn't ever want to let go of him. His hands found their way under my top, feeling his fingers on my bare skin. It made me shiver, and I pressed my body harder against him if even possible. How could I ever think I could get over this man. 

My blood pulsed through my veins as our lips moved synchronically yet a little sloppy from all the wait. 

He lifted me up so effortlessly, and I latched onto him kissing him deeply. He carried me to the bedroom, while our lips never parted. I was laid down on the soft bed feeling his body on top of me. 

My moaning became uncontrollably as he kissed down my neck making me beg for more. We got undressed as if it was a competition to get them off the fastest. I had missed feeling my fingers on his soft skin and toned body. And his hands on me sometimes felt too hard to handle. My head was screaming for more, yet I wanted it never to end. I wanted it to last forever.

_________________

A breeze of satisfaction fell over me as we both laid down, breathing for air. I had missed this, ever so much. 

I looked at him with admiration. He looked so beautiful, so peaceful and perfect. I smiled by the sight of him. 

"I can feel you starring" He murmured and I blushed. I thought he was asleep. 

"I wasn't" I lie, still looking at him smiling. He opens his eyes and looks at me. "Doesn't mean I want you not to"

He scooped over and kissed me slowly which made me shiver wanting him even more. I moved my hands to his hair, pulling him closer to me. His arms around my naked body, holding me tight. I snuggled close, letting his body draw warmth from mine. I could feel his heartbeat against my chest, beating in the same speed as mine.

The doorbell suddenly rang and I looked at Michael a little shocked. Last time it was my dad, and I was hoping deeply that it wasn't him interrupting us now again.

"Just stay here, and I'll check" He smiled before quickly taking on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. He left and I tried my hardest to hear who it could me.

A woman's voice filled my ear, but it was still too hard to hear what they were talking about. Though that must be Hayley.

Minutes after, he came into the room. "Who was it?"

He motioned for me to talk more quiet and I was starting to feel ashamed that I was here. 

"Is she really going to be here now?"

"No, but she is going to come in here any second. So quickly collect your things and ..." He says stressed.

"And what?" I ask freakishly before taking my clothes and phone. I'm still completely naked, feeling utterly exposed even though he has seen it all before.

"Hide in the closet or something"
"Gosh Michael"

"I'm sorry, she is just going to look for something and she already seemed suspicious when I said I could look for it"

I rolled my eyes and got in the closet as soon as I heard steps towards the door. My heart was beating very fast and I was terrified she would even consider looking in the closet for whatever she was searching for.

She came into the room, and I peeked through the tiny opening through the doors. She looked around the room, gazing every now and then at Michael. 

"Oh, found it" She smiles picking up a top from underneath the bed. I guess they have had some fun already. I knew we had broken up, but it still stung hard in my heart.

"We are still on for tomorrow right?" She says, standing close to him.

I could notice hesitation in his eyes. "Of course" he smiles and she bends towards him and kiss him. It hurt even though I had already been with him. It would've been much worse for her knowing that I was here.

She finally left and Michael came back into the room after having followed her out.

"I'm sorry" He apologizes.

I start getting dressed. As much as I wanted to be his, I didn't like the cheating part. 

"Michael, I have to go home now"
"Why baby?"

"I'm just not in the mood right now. And you have to break it off with her"
"I am. Tomorrow, I promise you"

"Good, and then we can go from there, but right now it's just a little too much" I say, fixing my outfit before going out to take my shoes and jacket on. He jogs after me.

"Baby, why did you suddenly change like this?"

Truth be told, I wasn't quite sure if it was the fact that I thought of them having sex in the same bed, or that I felt completely dirty for going behind someones back. All i knew was that I was angry.

"I'll be fine tomorrow" I say looking at him. He looks worrying. "I wish you could spend the night"
"Me too, I just..." I sigh walking closer to him. "I have school tomorrow as well. Just text or call me tomorrow" I smile.

He bends down to reach my level and kisses me softly. His kisses makes my body shiver. "Bye my love" He smiles as we part.

"Bye Michael" I smile as well before leaving his house.

A/N - Sorry if this was a boring part !! I still hope you enjoy it xo