Chapter 29 - Beautiful gateaway

As a week suddenly vanished yet again, I hadn't stopped thinking about me and Michael's encounter at my house. I'd felt my mom on my back for a while, but the last few days she seemed to become more calm. I guess she was fooled enough to believe we weren't seeing each other. It wasn't exactly easy, going around pretending I was still mourning over our "break-up". But she probably thought our love wasn't as strong, and that I wouldn't be sad about it for a long time.

Michael had texted me earlier, asking me to go to his house later and I was just getting ready to go. 

"Where are you going?" My mom asks just as I'm about to go out.

"I'm going to Rory's"

"You've been hanging a lot with her lately" She says, sounding suspicious.

"We have a big project coming at school, and... a lot to talk about" I lie. I hate lying to her, but she gives me no choice. 

She looks at me for a little while, as if she is wondering about trusting me or not. Eventually, she gives in. "Ok. Don't be late then" She smiles, turns around and walk back to the living room.

_________________

A little while later I'm with Michael. We're laying on his couch, me in between his legs as he is stroking my arm. Everything is so quiet and peaceful. I haven't felt this relaxed in a while. Not being afraid to get caught. Or, always a little. But I've come to terms that my parents won't ever accept it, and he has also.

"What do you say, we take a little weekend off from everything" He asked.

"Yes?" I grin. "Where?" 

"I was thinking a hotel, where they have spa, a pool, anything so that we can just relax and spend a very romantic weekend together"

"I would love to. But how do we escape my mom?" I say, feeling slightly less enthusiastic about it.

"I would go on a business trip, and it happened to be the same weekend that you were going on a school field trip"

"You've really thought about everything, haven't you?" I chuckle.

"Of course i have. I hate being away from you, and I really think this would be good for us"

"It definitely will"

__________________

The weekend couldn't have come any sooner. I met with Michael down in the city, away from everyone so no one would notice me and him driving away. The hotel was located only two hours away, which wasn't too bad. But at least we wouldn't have to worry about a surprise visit from my parents.

The drive was cozy, we spent the entire time talking, laughing, getting to know each other in a totally different way. This felt different in the best way possible. It was like finding out so many new things about each other, as if we hadn't known each other before.

We arrive, taking our luggage and heading to the front desk to secure our keys to our room. When opening the door to our room, I notice how he wasn't modest with his choosing. This was beyond amazing. He really put an effort into getting the best room for us. 

"You are incredible" I say, still in shock as I put down my bag. I take a walk around the room, looking at everything the room has to offer.

 "Why not get the best when we finally got to be alone"

"I agree. But I feel bad that you used so much money on this"

He walks over to me, cupping my face in his hands and starring into my eyes. "Don't worry about that at all"

I smile, and he leans in closer until our lips meet. I feel shivers down my spine. 

"Are we doing anything very soon?" I ask.

"What were you thinking of?" He says, a smirk playing on his lips.

I bite my lip. "Many things..." I let my fingers trace his beautiful face, and he takes my hand to kiss it. I think we both had the same thought in mind. I didn't want to keep my hands off him for even a second more.

Every touch sends electricity through my body. I didn't think it was possible to feel this much every time he touched me. He unbuttons my shirt and I watch his every move in satisfaction. I let my shirt fall down to my feet, standing in only my bra and jeans. I kiss him yet again, more fiercely than before. His hands are in my hair, pulling me towards him as if we weren't close enough yet. I moan into his mouth as the kiss deepens. He moves his hands to my thighs, lifting me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me to the bed, laying me down without removing his lips from mine. 

____________________

We spend the rest of the evening in bed relaxing, ordering room service and watching some romantic film on tv. Both tired from from the drive, we dozed off pretty early. 

A/N - Have had the worst writers block ever. So, no cliffhangers here. Hope you enjoy xo