Chapter 7 - Danger of lying

*WARNING - this chapter includes sexual content! Read on your own responsibility, but you are warned.

*UPDATED VERSION*

And I did as we agreed. I had told my dad I was going to Rory in the afternoon. And to my surprise, he had asked Michael if he was busy. Obviously he had to say yes, but I got an uncomfortable feeling about it. We were both lying to him. I wondered if it ever would get the best of me. If he and my mom would ever find out. But I wasn't going to wonder too much about it. That would only affect the relationship between me and Michael. And for now, it was the best thing happening in my life.

"I can't believe we are doing this" I admitted.

"What? Do you regret it?" He looked at me as we were sitting on the couch watching some sappy movie about love. Though, i did like it.

"No. Not at all. It's just... I never really thought about it happening" I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"It's not like you were afraid of taking the step"

"Oh, but I was! It could've worked out in the worse way"

"But it didn't" He scooped closer and put his arm around me to lay in. I gave him a sweet smile, and he bend down capturing my lips. They felt so warm against mine. My heart began pumping harder against my chest for some reason. I still felt a bit nervous around him. Most because of the fact that he was older than me. And sometimes I couldn't get my mind around the fact that he actually liked me back.

As the hours fled away, I was starting to worry about what to do. I didn't want to leave, but I sort of had to. My parents always wanted me home safe. Unless I..

"So, it's getting late" I said, stretching my arms before looking back at him. His sweet eyes caught mine, and once again I was lost. He stroke my back. "Do you want to stay the night?"

My heart skipped a beat. Of course I wanted. I wanted nothing more. I nodded my head carefully while smirking. "But, then I would have to lie again"

"Haven't you already?" He grinned.

I sighed, then bit my lip. "True. So, let me just text my dad then"

I picked my phone from the coffee table beside the couch. As I began typing I felt more and more guilty about it. But I know deep inside that this is what I wanted all along. And if lying if one way of making it happen, then so be it. I just hate the fact that it's my dad I'm lying to. It does feel wrong. Giving it a last thought, I ended up with pressing the send button, telling my dad that I'm staying at Rory's for the night as well. Since I basically lived at her place he knows I have all I need there. Which is necessary since I wasn't going to spend the night another place to begin with.

______

Michael let me borrow one of his t-shirts to sleep in. I was in his bathroom getting ready to go to bed with him. Looking at myself in the mirror I let everything sunk in that had happened. I couldn't quite believe I was with Michael now, and was going to spend the night with him. I let my hair loose, feeling both nervous and excited. Before going into the bedroom again, I took a deep breath to collect my emotions.

His eyes caught my body as he was standing by his bed only in his boxers. "Wow

I blushed shyly, couldn't help but look at his body. "It's nothing"
"You look better in my own shirt than I do"

I bit my lip not looking away from him for even a second. I wanted him badly, I'd waited for this for such a long time. 

I walked over to him, threw my arms around his neck and I captured his lips. He seemed a little startled at first, but reacted easily with picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me tight without ever breaking our kiss.