Chapter 13 - Right decision at the wrong time

I met up with him on the field outside school. His name was Jordan, as I had gotten by his facebook page. He was dressed in football shorts and a white t-shirt which enhance his tan skin. He looked rather good. Though I somewhat had a feeling that it was wrong thinking so about any other than Michael.

We spent the evening playing, laughing and overall having a really good time. Sometimes I felt strange spending time with another than Michael. But I liked his company too. 

"So, you don't got any boyfriend right?" He asked.

I looked at him and chuckled a bit. "No" I replied as what he asked seemed somewhat strange.

He chuckled as well. "I had to know. You never know"

"I don't think I would've been here if I had a boyfriend..." 

"I know. I just had to ask"

"Do you have any girlfriend?" I ask then, 

He laughs as he understands why I ask. "No, I don't" He shakes his head before passing the ball to me. "You know.... We should do this some other time"

I smiled. "Absolutely. If you have any more tricks that is"

He winks at me. "I have many more" He then checks his phone.

"Oh, what time it is?" I ask as the sky was starting to darken.

"It's soon 8. I have to go very soon. Is that ok?"

"Yeah! I have to as well"

We then picked up our things and walked off the field. 

"Which way are you headed?" I asked as we reached the parking lot. He pointed the opposite direction to where I was going. "That way" He smiled.

"Too bad, I live the other way"

"I'll see you at school tomorrow?"

"For sure" I smiled and without hesitation he bends towards me going in for a kiss. I feel his breath brushing against my lips. His eyes looking into mine for permission. A little bit resistant, I end up meeting his lips. Warm against mine. My heart begin beating fast, but I wasn't sure if it wasn't from the kiss or for the fact that I felt totally bad about it. Because of Michael.

My cheek was red from both the kiss and the cold wind. I brushed it off and smiled at him as we parted. "Bye then" He said sending me half a smile.

"Bye" I barely whispered.  

I turned to walk off. Just as I begin walking over the parking lot I hear someone call my name. I turn to my side to see Michael standing by his car. Why was he here? I hadn't noticed him. Oh god. He must have seen me kissing Jordan. 

"What are you doing?" I ask as I approach him. My heart beating even harder. I feel myself getting a little angry at the fact that he is here. He had clearly followed me.

"Who was the boy you were kissing?"

I gave him an ugly look. Though I could clearly see the jealousy in his eyes, burning. "That was Jordan. My date" I smile, just to make it even harder for him.

"Gosh... This is my fault" He said under his breath. Now I felt bad for torturing him.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, so what if I was. It is none of your business since you don't want to leave Alice"

"We broke up. It's over"

Suddenly the rain began pouring down, just like the last time I'd seen him. Within seconds we were soaking wet. But we didn't care. I couldn't help but smile. He actually broke up with her. 

"I'm sorry" I said trying not to smile. I weren't sure if I were to be happy or a little bit sad for him.

"I'm not" He replied taking my hand in his, stroking it. It felt warm against my cold skin. 

"What does this say about us?"

"Whatever you want it to. I just want you Michael" I answered, looking up into his angel eyes.

He pulled me close to him, hugging me ever so tightly. I breathed in the fresh air as we were standing in the rain, still not caring about our soaking wet clothes or anything. It was perfect.

"Want to go back to my place?" He says as we part. 

I smile. "Of course"

We walk to his car and get into it. Then he starts the engine, and drive off. Within 5 minutes we arrive outside his home. I can see the lights are on at my house, just hoping no one sees me going in with him.

"We need to change" I sigh as we walk into his house. "Guessing you have to borrow something"

I grin. "Well, I didn't really take with me too much clothes"

He chuckle. "Or..." He walks over to me and tucks some hair behind my ear. "We can get undressed... Hop in the shower, and then get under the covers" He lightly kisses my lips.

"I like that thought" I smile. He chuckles before pulling me in for a kiss. Then, he lifts me up bridal-style, carrying me into his bedroom and puts me down onto his bed. He climbs on top of me. He captured my lips again. With much more passion and need than before. Like it was something he had missed and finally had captured. And he didn't want to let go.

But only then we are interrupted by the doorbell ringing. We both get up, and I began sweating, heartbeat raising. What if it's my dad? I look over at Michael who is just as worried. "Just stay here and I'll go open" He says, and I nod.

Then he vanishes behind the door and I closely listen to him as he walk towards the door. He opens, and the familiar voice of my dad greets him with a "Hello". I swallow hard. "F*ck" I whisper under my breath.