Chp. 59

~ ~ ~ ~ MEGAN’S POV~ ~ ~ ~

I lifted myself slowly out of bed, attempting not to wake Sam who still seemed fast asleep. I felt the sunlight shining through the exposed balcony hit my skin, warming me up just a bit considering I was still naked. I was still having a hard time wrapping my head around me and Sam’s relationship, but nothing was more important to me.

I heard stirring behind me, and eventually a soft mumble, “Come back to bed…”

I turned, looking over Sam who was lying on her stomach which allowed me to take in her naked back. Ever since she had showed me all her scars it was hard not to let my eyes travel to them, but I just thought they made her more beautiful.

I whispered, “It’s already ten.”

She smiled, which caused my heart to flutter in excitement. She looked so sexy with her messy blonde hair and sleep still in her eyes.

She protested, “But we’re on vacation.”

I kneeled on the bed, bringing my face close to hers, “I know but I would love to go shopping today.”

She just looked at me longingly, which was something that melted my heart every time she did it. She swung her arm around my torso and pulled me back down into the bed. I landed on top of her and laughed, realizing that I had never experienced Sam being so playful and happy.

I cupped my face in her hands, “You look beautiful when you wake up.”

She never really said anything back to me whenever I complimented her, and I figured it was because she still wasn’t used to it. It was sad really, but I was just hoping the more I did it the more comfortable she would become with the idea of actually knowing how to go about accepting a compliment.

But instead she just responded by kissing me, which I accepted willingly as her soft lips pressed against mine. We were tangled in the bed sheets and I could feel her hands running along my exposed back, feeling her warmth against my skin.

I honestly wouldn’t mind waking up like this every morning for the rest of my life…

Did I really just think that?

I pushed the weird thought out of my head and kissed her, “Come shower with me.”

This obviously got her going as she nearly jumped out of bed, “Don’t have to ask me twice.”

I rolled my eyes and laughed as she followed me to our bathroom we had all to ourselves, “But that gets you out of bed?”

She smirked as she turned around, kissing me before turning on the shower, “Anything that involves us being naked together is motivation at its best.”

I laughed quietly as I responded, “That’s so typical.”