Chp. 13

The rest of the week passed without significance, I would go to school, go home, change, and head back to school for softball practice. Good thing was we had Friday off, and I wouldn’t have to come back. Then again, I would have to be here at eight in the morning tomorrow.

Ugh.

“So, any news on Megan moving in?”

I shook my head, “Nope.”

“Any news on you banging the softball team?”

“Nope.”

“Any news on anything?”

I held out my wrist, showing her my new bracelet I had added to my collection, “I got a new bracelet.”

She rolled her eyes, “That’s not interesting.”

“I think it’s cute.”

Blair nodded, “Yea… so what are we doing tonight?”

Then I felt my phone vibrate in my booksack, and for some reason I had a gut feeling it would pertain my dealer. I spoke to Blair, “Hold that thought,” and I rummaged through my booksack and found my phone.

I opened the text from Ross, Got some stuff I need you to deliver to a frat house tonight.

Blair leaned over my shoulder and cursed, “Fuck, didn’t I tell you to back out of that Sam?”

I told her to be quite and texted back, Send me the address, I’ll be around your place at 9:00.

I knew I could count on you.

I looked up from my phone and into Blair’s evil and worried eyes, “You’re fucking kidding me right?”

I sighed, “Blair, it’s good money, and it’s easy. All I gotta do is pick it up from Ross and bring it to the place! Bam, easy hundred.”

“He pays you a hundred to deliver a fucking bag of weed?”

I nodded, “He grows some hybrid stuff. It’s crazy good but he charges good money for it too.”

“Is that the shit we smoked the other day?”

“Yea, it was good wasn’t it?”

She sighed, “Yea, it was.”

I pushed her, “So shut up and come on this run with me tonight! Maybe after we can go to Jinx and get wasted.”

She seemed to debate internally, but I knew she would come in the end, “Fine. I’ll come. But I swear Sam if we get caught I’m not going down-”