Chapter 24

I start at the man standing in front of me. Trying to think of why he wanted me and Ravny to help kill Zarek. I’m not going to lie Ravny would kill Zarek with or without help.

“Why?” I ask. If he wants our help then he was going to tell me why.

“He has my mate and I want her back. And by helping me, I will help your mate find a way inside to get you.” He said. I don’t know if I can really trust this guy but he wants his mate. And I have feeling that he would find a way to get her back even If I say no.

“How could I even help you? I’m chained to a wall.” I tell him pulling in the chains that bond me to the wall.

“You have connection to your mate by dreaming. I could show a map of the surrounding and he could sneak in without being seen. “He said looking at his watch.

“I don’t know how to connect to him like that.”

“Just focus on him, let your mind and your heart call out to him. Even if he is awake he will still be able to feel you calling him. So here’s the plan for now. Try calling him and tell him everything I told you. I can give you about a few hours.”

“Ok I can try. Anything else need to know?” I ask. I could tell there was something he wasn’t telling me.

“yeah. Don’t get anger. That’s how you awake your fairy powers and he will try to do anything and everything to make you anger. So don’t get anger.” He said with a serious face.

“I understand. Don’t get anger.” I said back. He nods his head and leaves me alone again in my own little hell. Both Ravny and I got to share the same hell.  I close my eyes and consume my thoughts of Ravny. The way he walks, talks, his smile, and his eyes that are always watching me.  

“Sage?”

I open my eyes to see that once again I am standing in front of me wearing nothing but a pair of black jeans: my Ravny. “Hello love” I said

“How did you…” he’s sentence was cut off by my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist. I could never get tired of being in this man’s arms.

I pull away and say “There is something I need to tell you.” I said against his lips.  

“Then tell me” he says back.

For the next few minutes I tell him everything the guy told me sadly I didn’t even know his name.

“Do you think we can trust him?” Ravny asks after a while. I’m sitting next to him with my head on his shoulder. 

 I don’t know, but he wants his mate back so I think if we help him with that he won’t turn on us.” I said. I didn’t look up but I could feel Ravny nodding his head. Ravny and I just sat in the grass knowing that sooner or later we will be woken up from this dream.  I felt Ravny tease up and I had a feeling that he was thinking of a plan. There was a fight coming and we had to be ready.

“I can’t wait to watch you kick Zarek’s ass” I tell Ravny and he busted out laughing. “We both know that it is going to happen and when it does I will make sure I have a front row seat.”

“Cheering me on?”

“You know it babe”  

After that there were no more words just holding each other and kissing, everything they wanted to say was in the kiss. Both knew that sooner or later they will wake up and they will be back together.  The dream world starts to fade away. I look deep in Ravny’s eyes. “I love you” both Ravny and I say at the same time.

I open my eyes to see that I am alone in the dungeon. But I felt something strong and ready to fight whatever Zarek was going to throw at me. I could feel my eyes burning  with power.