the morning after, graduation, and grad night

That's right everyone this is a filler chapter. and I'm sorry but this like the worst chapter i have wrote, so please forgive me. I promise to do better in the next chapter. so I'm going to be nice and tell you that in the next chapter, you well learn how the Mr. GH (green heart) and Sage know each other. and now I'm going to shut up so you can read the chapter. (even tho i know some of you are just going to skip this part anyway :P )

***********

Friday May 28, 2010

My alarm was going off, no just a few more hours I thought. I roll over and hit the snooze button, but I didn’t go back to sleep I laid there in my bed thinking about what happen in the last few days. On Wednesday Ravny and I made love all night long. He was gentle and kind; it was the best night of my life. His hands left no part of my body untouched, and he would whisper “I love you” over and over in my ear.  My body would just react to every feel, every touch, every kiss; I close my eyes thinking about it.  I really like how in the morning Ravny woke me up early so I could take a bath, I had called Jazzie to bring some clothes that I had at her house. And of course when she drop the clothes off she had that look on her face that said “I know what you did last night” I just shrug it off till I open the bag and saw a note that said

“We will talk later ;) “

     Jazzie

After throwing away her little note, Ravny and I took a long bath together. It felt so good having his arms wrapped around my waist and feeling his hard chest against my back.  Because of that we almost made love again in the bath tub, but Ravny picked me and took me back to his bed. Even though we were soaking wet, it felt like all the water on our bodies turned into steam the moment we started to make love.  

Ok I really need to stop thinking about this or the moment I see Ravny I’ll jump him in front of everyone. Besides everyone already knows that me and Ravny had sex, when I got home Thursday to get ready for graduation they kind of just knew. I felt like I had a stamp on my head that said “just made love” or “I had sex”. My mother came into the guess room which is now my new room with a card with my doctor’s number on it and on the back it had an appointment date for a checkup. And under that said “ask about the pill” well at lets she didn’t talk about it but it’s still freaking embarrassing.  Well after that my mom and dad told me that the house was clean there no bugs or camera, but they still think that I should make the guess bedroom my new room. This means only one thing for me room makers, yay  me. Then I got ready for graduation and grad night, I wore a black summer dress that had a design on the bottom of the dress working its way to waist. My godmother Thorn made the dress for me just for today, with a cute pair of black heels. It's time to graduate.

When I walked across the stage I could hear my mom shout out “that’s my baby” I couldn’t hold back my laugh. So I know when they took my picture, I know had a big smile on my face. My mom did the same thing to Ethan when he graduated too. After everyone walked the staged and we all stood and cheered for the class of 2010 baby. We cheer and laugh and walked out. We had 15 mins to get ready for grad night. I took pictures with my family and with Ravny, who gave me a big kiss right in front of everyone. Then I was off to grad night.

Grad night was at Disneyland and was very crowed so I and Jazzie spent most of the night dancing and talking. Yes I told her about last night about me and Ravny, and how we both said that we love each other. She just laughed and said she knew it, and she asked if we were safe and yes we were.  I even told her how my mom set me up with my doctor to get started on the pill. I stopped listening to her when she started to ask how big Ravny was, I think I really need a new best friend. We dance the whole night away and only rode a few rides, and even brought a few things like class of 2010 shot glasses.  Then we fell asleep on one of the park benches, we were more than ready to get home. I just wanted a warm shower and to jump in my bed.

We got drop off at the school it was Friday morning and I saw my dad waiting for me. He had the newest model of the BMW it’s a dark blue color. On the way home I could see sadness in my dad’s eyes and I think I know why. So when we got home and I hugged my dad and told him that I will always be his little girl and that I will always need him. That made him smile, after my shower my dad tucked me in just like he used to do when he got back for long business trip when I was little.

Now I’m awake again it’s around 4 or 5pm, time for a family BBQ. So it was going to be my mom, dad, Ethan (maybe James), Ethan’s god parents and my god parents. I had a small family my dad’s parents disowned him for marrying my mother so when they got married he took mom’s last name Chios. My mom said she didn’t have a family till she married dad. I was happy with our short family we are very close and crazy on days like this.

I got off bed and walked to the closet to pick something out to wear so I can go down and have fun fun with my family and my boyfriend. The moment I call him and ask him to join.