Weekend trip (part 4)

i didnt really look over this chapter so i'm sorry i you see any mistakes.

ENJOY VOTE, LIKE , SING A CHRISTMAS SONG.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

“Crap who the freak is calling this early” I mumble mostly to myself as I move away from Ravny sleeping body to the night stand on my side of the bed. I pick up the phone to it’s my mom and she called three times around. I take the phone and start to get out of bed when I feel Ravny grab my arm. I turn to see him half asleep. “It’s my mom I’ll be right back go back to sleep.” I whisper and kiss him on the forehead. He lets my arm go as I get up. I walk out of the bedroom and down the stairs to the living room. I hit the re-dial on my phone.

“Honey it’s about time do you know how many times I’d called you?”

I couldn’t help but to smile. “Yes mom I was asleep but we are talking now. So what up?” I ask sitting on the couch.

“I want you and Ravny to come home tonight. There is a lot that I have to tell you and I want to tell you face to face.” I could tell she was worry from the sound of her voice.

“Mom what’s wrong and what is it that you want to talk to about?” I ask I was trying hard to freak out just yet.

“I need to talk to everyone about my past and about how Zarek ties into all this.” The last part was a low whisper that I almost didn’t hear it. “ and before you  start asking me a lot of questions I want to talk about this face to face so just find a way to hurry home ok?” she said

“Ok I’ll try mom”

“Good. I’ll talk to you when you get home. I love you sweetie bye”

“Love you too mom. Bye” I said then hung up the phone. I just sat there, wondering about what might happen when I get home.  There were just so many questions going through my head. I hate how when I get so lost in my head that I don’t notice anything around me, so I didn’t notice Ravny coming down the stairs till he put his arm around me. I jump up a little and saw his little wicked smile on his face. 

“Sorry didn’t mean to scare you but I was getting worried when you didn’t come back to bed” he said pulling me closer to him so my head was lying in the crook of his neck.  “Oh by the way we are going to have to see Connor and Antoinette some other time, Antoinette just went into labor.” I had a huge smile on my face; I know they are going to have a beautiful baby.

“Ravny we have to go home today, my mom called and said that she has something to tell me and she wants to do it face to face. It’s about her past and about…Zarek” I could feel Ravny’s whole body tense up as I said Zarek’s name. “How about we leave after we eat something. I know you still need your rest.” I tell him. I watch as he nodded his head, I could tell that he was trying to calm himself down. I move so I am straddling his lap; I put my hand on his face to make him look at me. I lean in and kiss him hard. He open his mouth and slide my tongue in, he wraps his arms around me holding me tight. I love how my body seems to fit right into his, like we were made to be in each other arms. I start to rock my hips slowly as I feel Ravny move one of his hands up my shirt. Then he moves his mouth down to my neck to the mate mark. “Ravny” I moan I move hand to down his back right were his bandages are at. Ravny pulls back and hisses at the pain, he’s eyes were going black.

“Crap, I’m sorry baby I forgot” I said getting off his lap. He shakes his head as if he saying its fine I’m ok. “Don’t give that. I know your still in pain. We can pick this later, I promise.” I whisper the last part in his ear and kiss his cheek.  So you rest and I’ll cook us something to eat.”

“No, I’ll pack up our stuff while you cook. “He says getting up. I just nodded and walk into the kitchen. Now what to cook? I look at the clock to see that’s its noon, so brunch it is.

“How come you won’t me let drive?” I ask as I got in the passage seat.

“Because I you always fall asleep on long car drives. “He said driving out of the drive way.

“How do you know that it’s not different if I’m driving?”

“I once saw you almost drive the family car into a wall because you were falling asleep behind the wheel when you and your family went on a road trip.” He said smiling.

“It was one time and I got better. I can drive for 2 hours without getting sleepy.” I said crossing my arms over my chest.

“I love you”

“Yeah whatever. I love you too” I tell him.

Sadly it didn’t take me long before I feel asleep again.  All my dream were just filled with images of Ravny and I. we were walking, laughing, making love and a few times I see us with two beautiful children. All of us were smiling and happy. Every time I wake up from this dream I pray with all my heart that this dream come true.

“Sage, wake up. We are at a bed and breakfast.” I hear Ravny say. I look over at him and he seems tired. I nodded my head and out of the car.  Once we got in the little house which looked more like a cottage, I went and check us into a room while Ravny got a few of our bags.  After I check us in we went to our room. It was a lovely cream color room with pale yellow bed sheets. Ravny and I wasted no time making our way to the bed. But it wasn’t for going to sleep. I did have a promise to keep.

“Are you sure you are not too tired honey” I ask in a tease

“No but you better be ready cause I’ve been waiting for this since this morning.” He said climbing over me. He’s eyes were clouded with lust; he looked like a predator stalking his prey. Oh this is going to be a fun night.