chapter 22 (ravny's pov)

(A/N) im sorry it took me so long to upload. as you know i lost my notebook but i was able to somewhat rewrite the chapter. its short sooorrrryyy. so i will make sure the next chapter is long.again sorry  it took so long. enjoy. vote and comment.

Ravny Pov

I’m sorry Sage. I’m so sorry sage. I didn’t save you. I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry sage. I’m so sorry.

I wake up to the sound of crying. I look to my left to see sage’s mom holding my hand and softly crying. I also see that I’m in sage’s room. My chest was in pain and I could that it was wrapped tight. I try to talk but I have no voice. So I squeeze her hand and she looks right at me.

“Oh Ravny its ok. It’s ok.” She says. I shake my head. It’s not ok. It won’t be ok till I have my sage back in my arms. I thought in my head.

“And you will Ravny. “ Connor walks into the room with a glass of water.  “ Ravny there is no doubt in anyone’s mind that you won’t get Sage back” he said walking around the bed. Sage’s mom got up and helped me sit up. Connor hands me the glass of water. I drank the whole glass .But even after I finish the glass I still couldn’t really talk. I’m just too weak.  

“Rest; there might be a chance you can connect with Sage in the dreamland.” Connor tells me. I lay down closing my eyes, and letting my thought focus on Sage.  I search the dreamland for any connection to Sage. For I don’t know how long I got nothing till I finally felt her. It was small and far a ways but she was asleep and she was here.  I called her name over and over again. Running towards her, and I finally hear her voice. I call her name one more time, and she answers.

. “Ravny, are you hear?” she asks.

“Sage, yes I’m here. Where are you?” I said. I start running faster to her.

“Ravny!”  She yells; I feel her running to me. “Ravny” she yells again

“Sage, I’m coming for you.” I tell her. So she knows that I will do anything and everything I have to do to bring her home. “Sage did you hear me. I will bring you back home. I will find you”

“I know you will” she yells back at me. I couldn’t help but have a sad smile on my face.

“There you are”

 I say when I see her in a plain white summer dress. The next thing I knew I had sage back in my arms. We were hugging each other so tight I don’t think either one of us could really breath. But who cares, I had my sage back. She starts crying and I just hold her tighter. Even though I don’t want to I have to ask sage if she knows anything about where she is and if they done anything to her.  “Sage I need you to tell me anything you can remember so I can find you.” I whisper into her ear. Without pulling away from me she changed the forest to the dark room she woke up in. my body goes tense.

“I know this place way too well. This is the dungeon I was placed in. I know where to find you. “I tell her.

“He won’t find you “a voice said “he won’t make it. This will be your death”

“Don’t listen to that voice Ravny. I don’t. I know with all my heart and soul that you will find me. And when you do, we will get married and pop out some kids.” Sage says with a smile on her face looking up at me. I was about to lean in to kiss her. When I see that she is fading away. Someone is waking her up. “Sage I love you and I will come and get you. I promise.” I yell but I fear that my words went unheard.

I reach my hand out to feel her touch one more time, but when I do I wake up back into sage’s room. I could fight the tears that fell from my eyes. “Will get you back” I said one last time. I whip away my tears with my arm sleeve. “You can come in now Connor” I said to my best friend who I knew was just on the other side of the door. He opens the door, walks in, and then sits at the end of the bed, looking away out the window.

“Did you find her?”

“Yes, she is being held in the old dongue where I was being held.”

“I already called a few people to help us. They will be here by tomorrow. “Connor said. I open my mouth to tell him that’s too long but he stops me. “I know that you want to go get her now. But we have to be smart. Just trust me. I will think of a plan and “we will get sage back. So please just trust me.” He says looking at me now. I just nodded my head. I was still feeling somewhat weak. “Go take a shower and rest some more. “Again I just nodded my head. My body and mind were on auto pilot. Just doing what I was told to do. I try not to think about it but I could help but to wondering what was happing to Sage. I went to sleep not in dream land just dreams of me and Sage.