Tomorrow

(a/n) ok the truth is im not really happy with this chapter but here it is. i hope you all like it. so vote,comment, and plan to see Project X (looks like its going to be a good movie)

***********

Chapter 21

Again my house was filled with silence, but on everyone’s face I could tell they were asking the unasked questions. When? After I told Ravny that Zarek said he was coming for me. He went and called Connor and told my parents. After talking for a few hours my mom made everyone go to bed. Connor slept in my old. But there was no sleeping after that, even thought everyone was in bed there was no real sleeping. The littlest sounds kept making both me and Ravny jump. His body was tense the whole night. I look across the room to see his body is still tense.

“Honey” my mom said. I look beside me to see her with a sad smile on her face. “Would you come with me I have something I want to show you?” She said taking my hand in hers. I just nodded my head and follow her to her bedroom. I could feel everyone’s eyes on us. As we walked out of the room. Once we were in her room I see a big black box on her bed. It had no writing on it but you could see this lighter black design all over the box.   “When you were born I would picture this day so many times in my head. Can’t believe it’s finally here. “She said sitting on the bed.

“Mom is this” I couldn’t finish the question. She nodded her head and took the top of the box off. She pushes away the wrapping paper and there it was. The dress. The dress that I use to look at for hours and wish that when I get married I would find a dress as beautiful as that dress.  My mom pulls out her wedding dress. A beautiful white cream color, the neckline was a sweetheart criss cross in the front and there was a little lace design in the middle. The midriff had four straps that swirl together that no doubt were a little tight to give you a little hour glass finger. The rest of the dress was a line base.

“We will need to find you shoes and other little accessories” my mom said looking from the dress to me. I just had no words to say. I could not believe I mom was giving the dress.

“Mom” I whisper as tears form in my eyes, I look up at her and see that there are tears in her eyes.  She puts the dress back in the box, put the wrapping paper back on top and then put the top back on the box. 

“I think we should find you some gloves or something that can go over your shoulders. I also have something you wear on your head but it’s in a safe, so we will have to get that later.” She said looking back at me. I could see a bit of sadness in her eyes. I ran to my mom and throw my arms around her hugging her tightly. She returned the hug right back at me.

“Mom there is something I need to tell you. And sadly it’s going to ruin this happy mother-daughter moment.” I tell her pulling away from her.  We move to sit on the bed. “Mom I feel that no matter what we do. We won’t be able to stop Zarek. That sometime today he will take me, no matter what we do. I hate myself for thinking that but it’s what I feel. I also feel that Ravny will find me, and bring me back.” I tell my mom looking at her. There were a few tears falling from her eyes.

“What do you think we should do then dear?”

“I think we should go out for a nice dinner or lunch. I feel like everyone here is stuck in this house and I just want one hour were everyone is happy and smiling and just have a great time. That’s all I want mom. Is that too much to ask?”

“No it’s not honey.” She said getting up. “Let’s go have a nice lunch out with the family” she said with a real smile on her face.

None of the guys were happy when my mom walked out of the room and told them that we were going out for lunch. Ravny and Dad keep trying to tell her that it wasn’t safe and that we needed to stay in the house. But in the end they lost. Now we are at a local diner.  I was just watching everyone talk and joke around. It was nice to see everyone smiling.

“What are you thinking?”  Ravny ask me

“That is it so nice to see everyone smiling.” I tell him

The rest of the lunch went great. We even had a who had better muscles: Ravny, Ethan, or Connor. But I said daddy had the better muscle and then mom started cheering that it was very true.  Once we were back in the car mom made dad tell her how smart she was for getting the ford that could fit eight people.  We were in the car when Rihanna’s song you da one came on. Mom turns it up and me and her started singing the song together.

I am singing to Ravny while mom is singing to dad and, Connor and Ethan are singing back up. Ravny was just staring at me trying hard not to laugh. I know that my dad is trying to do the same as well as drive the car. Half way thought the song Ravny and my dad gave in and started to laugh. Some all of us where singing that last bit of the song when dad came to a red light. I pull Ravny towards me to end the song with a kiss. When I hear my mom scream, I turn around to see two headlights coming right at me. After that everything went black.

Ravny’s pov

I watch as the headlights come at me and Sage. The impact was hard it knocked Sage out.

“Everyone out of the car. NOW!” Connor yells. I look over my shoulder to see more cars heading right at us. Fast. I quickly rip the seatbelt of Sage. I pull her into my arms and kick the car door on my side off the hinges. I look around to see the cars have stop. Everyone was out of the car but everyone but I and Connor looked bad. I held sage close in my arms bridal style.  I feel my anger boiling, and the only thing I want to do is kill anyone that wants to hurt my family and my love.  I sense Connor walk up behind me so I wasn’t surprised when I felt his hand on my shoulder.

“Ravny I know your anger, but we have to think smart if you want to get EVERYONE out of here.” He said

I nodded my head looking around us. There were two cars in front and behind us with two on the side. And the one car that crashed into. No one was getting out so they must be waiting for an order.

“Ravny give sage to Ethan” Connor tells me. I look over to Ethan he seems better than his parents must be because of the wolf’s blood. Ethan walks up beside me and I slowly hand Sage over to him. Then he slowly moves back behind Connor and me. I keep taking deep breaths just waiting for them to make a move.  

“Listen we dint want to hurt you just give us the girl” some tall dark tan man. I could tell that he was dragon but there was something else about him. Like he was a half breed or something.  He wasn’t the only one there are a few other who smell like dragon and something else. I watch as another tall guy walk to the one that spoke to us. He whisper something in his ear, I saw his eyes change. I saw pain…I think.

“attack but don’t kill them” he said turning his back on us and walking away while the other guys out of the car and ran towards us. Let the fighting began.

I could barely see, all I see was red. I clawed and hit anyone my way thought the guys. I didn’t kill them but I did made sure that once I had them on the ground they stayed down. I was so lost in the fight that I didn’t know something was wrong till I heard Sage’s mom scream.

“NOOOOO!”

I turn around to see Ethan on the ground with growing puddle of blood around him. Connor was bleeding as well but he was trying to help Ethan and keep sage’s parents at bay. I see a guy carrying sage to a car. So I ran after him, I won’t let him get away. I run hard and fast. “Just a little bit closer” I tell myself I am right on his heels. But get stop short when I feel a bullet hit me right in the chest. I can’t breathe and I feel my body going down. Noooo I scream in my head. I have to get sage I can’t lose her again. But it was too late my light from the world was fading fast. I feel cold. “I’m s...sorry…sage”