Chapter 26

Ravny P.o.v

My eyes shot open from the dream that I just shared with Sage. “Connor!” I yell so loud the windows of the room were shaking from it. I jump out of bed to search for something to wear for the battle that about to happen. I pick dark blue jeans and basic black tee. I feel Connor in the room with me now.

“ I just shared a dream with Sage. She showed me a map that a portal in the park, where we had our first date, that will take up about a mile away for the castle that Sage is in. Who is coming with us?” I ask Connor turning around to see him dressed, armed and ready.

“Sage and Ethan’s godparents are coming with us and they have a few friends that could meet us in the park.  And if I’m guess is correct I bet when we get there they wolf that is helping Sage, his pack might be there to help us. We have: two dragons, two packs of wolfs and an army of fairies. “Connor tells Ravny.  Ravny found an extra pair of jeans for when after he transform into his dragon form.

“Just let everyone know that Zarek is mines” he growls as his eyes turned black

Sage P.o.v

I keep reliving the dream I shared with Ravny over and over again in my mind. While I waited for whatever was going to come through the door.  To my disappointment it was Zarek and he looks mad.

“ I tried to be patient, I was going to break your spirit then take you to get what I wanted .but no you still have hope and faith and love. So now I have to change my plans.” He said at the door. I have no clue what he was talking about. 
“Get her and bring her to the chambers ; I’m done waiting.” He said and then left just as two big shadows blocked the door. It was the last thing I saw before the world went black.

Ravny P.o.v

Connor was right. The moment we through the portal a pack member from the guy helping Sage were there to meet us.  His name was David and he showed us a way to the castle and the best way to sneak in.  He also told us that if we see anyone wearing a green heart necklace to rip it off of them and break it to free those who are wearing it from a spell that’s on it.  After talking about it real quick we sent the fairies in first, and now we are waiting for the sign that it was ok for us to move in. I had to step away from the group to get my mind ready. I made a promise to Sage’s family to bring her back alive.

“Stay clam if you go in there with a hot head you could hurt them” I thought while looking at the people that came to fight by my side “and you can hurt Sage”  I took a deep breath in and out over and over again to claim myself.

“Ravny” Connor said

I turned around in time to see a large group of people running out of the house. 

“Alex” David yelled and a guy Alex I’m guessing comes running over.

“Which one of you is Ravny?” he asks

“ I am” I say

“you need to hurry. Zarek has her on the third floor the room with the red door. He’s done waiting” he says

There was no keeping a claim head after he said that; I ran to the castle as fast as I could. Connor may have said something but it fell on deaf ear. The only think that went through my mind was: get Sage and KILL ZAREK.

Sage P.o.v

I slowly start waking up to a low lighted room. I feel something soft under my fingertips almost like silk. I look down to see that I was laying on king size bed with red silk colors.  The room was a deeper color than the bed sheets. “Please tell me this fool doesn’t call this his ‘red room.’” I said under my breath. I sit up causing the bed sheet that was coving me to fall down.  I shiver from the cold just as I was about to pull the covers back I see that I’m only in my underwear.  “That bastard” I scream as my hands got hot from the anger. I pull the covers away from my body, jump out of the bed. I rip the room apart to find my clothes or something to wear. “Of course there is nothing here.” I mumble “So it’s time to get creative”  I take the bed sheet ripping it in a few pieces make a toga like dress for me to wear. Once I made the dress and made sure that it stays on, I look around the room one more time. “He wants a red room. I’ll give him a RED HOT room.” I said in a dark low growl.  I close my hands forming a fist taking a deep breath and then slowing let it out as I open my fist.  In the center of my palms was white burning fire that shined with multicolor all round it. The beauty of the fire, I walk to the bed place my hands on the sheets and the headboard. I watch as the fire from my hands dance across the bed. From the bed to the wall to the wall to the floor, every inch of the room was consume with my the flames. Expect for where I stand that the only area in the room that was safe from my flames.  “Now this is a red room” I said in a whisper to myself. My head snap up towards the door when I hear the sounds of the door knob turning.

“ Better get here soon Ravny or I’m going to be the one that kills Zarek.”

Ravny P.O.V

I bust through the doors of the castle as I saw Sage godparents leading more people out. I run up to the stairs three at a time “Third floor red door” keep repeating through my mind. Once I made it to the third I stopped dead in my tracks. “Amazing” I whisper. Sage was walking towards me with the most beautiful fire I have ever see flowing behind her and with a cowardly Zarek on the floor holding his face which I could was half burned. “I was almost afraid you wouldn’t make it. I know you want to be the one to kill him” Sage said looking up at me. The fire that was behind her slowing started disappearing to a midnight shade of blue. I watch as she walks around Zarek to me which when I see for the first time what she’s wearing. I didn’t like it mainly because I didn’t put her in it.

“He took my clothes and was going to rape me. To get the child he wanted.” 

Uncontrollable rage filled my body. I knew I was changing and nothing was going to stop.

“I hate to be rude but I need to get on this. I own that bastard on the floor a few hits too.” Alex said behind me. I just nod my head. The sound of clothes ripping meant that he changed into his wolf. 

I turn to look at my beautiful Sage. She smiles and kisses me softly on the lips and mouths the words: make him pay. What kind of mate would I be if I didn’t listen to my mate?

Third person P.O.V

Ravny saw standing at the end of the hallway where Sage had left while Alex was standing next to him. Both were waiting. Zarek knew that he would have a chance to live he would to be tricky and find a way to outsmart them. He laid there catching his breath and his last bit of strength.  Slowly he stood up to his full height, “So…who’s first?” he said with a dead voice. Neither Ravny nor Alex said anything; they didn’t even move. The fire that Sage had left in her path was dying in the background.  Ravny rips off his shirt tossing it behind him; he let his wings come to life on his back.   There was a beat of silence before fight began. Alex lunged at Zarek’s legs while Ravny went for his arms. Zarek punches Ravny in the face repeatally hoping he would let go. Alex tore into his leg ripping apart muscle and tissue till he could see the whiteness of the bone that lay underneath.  Ravny with an untamable rage on his side pulled Zarek’s arm clean off his body but making sure he didn’t die of blood lost he burns the wound with his lighting to seal the wound.  Zarek jerks back from both of them getting his leg free for Alex. He opens his mouth and let out a loud roar with one arm and barely hanging on leg. Zarek knew that if he wanted to live he better come up with something fast and soon.

“You will not live after today.” Ravny said with a growl in his voice

“I will take your heart” a now transformed Alex stood next to Ravny

“I will take your head”  

No more words were said just action. The only voice that could be heard in the hallway was Zarek scream voice as both Alex and Ravny caused him unimaginable pain. Till Alex shoved his clawed hand into his chest and Ravny wrapped his clawed hands around his neck. Again no words were said as Alex rips his heart out and Ravny use his talons to chop his head clean off. Head rolling away and a body that just falls to the ground; it was over.

“Hey Alex?”

“Yeah Ravny”

 “Is there a reason why you are leaning on me and you’re naked?”

“Cause I’m tired and my clothes don’t change with me” he said “why you jealous I have a better body” he said with a little laugh in his voice.

Ravny laughs too. Because it was over. Sage was safe and he can take her home plan their wedding. Alex can take his mate and start their family. Because it was over.

Ravny and Alex turned away from the body and walked away. Alex found his jeans from earlier and pulled them on.

“What’s your mate name?” Ravny asks while they walked down the stairs.

“Antoinette” he whispered with a smile on his face. He wasn’t looking up if he was he might have saw his mate running towards him. At the last second he looked up just in time to catch his mate in his arms. She cried as they kiss each other over and over again while Ravny continued on his way to his mate.