The Nightmare

I open my eyes to find myself in a forest; I was wearing the shirt that Ravny put on me. The sky was dark and the air was cold. I knew where I was, this was where Ravny and I first met. But that day the sky was clear. I could almost see it in from of me, a little girl laying her head on her knees. A young boy comes running towards her, to help her. I know what happens next he takes her to a cozy house. A two story house with a garden in the back. Miss.Rosa will wash my wounds and give me the name Sage after her friend. The wind picks up and blows harder, chilling me to the bones. I move from the forest to the house where I grow up, no where she grows up.  It looked so pretty, this house has so many memories of their life. And none of them were really mines, clouds start to rolling in making it even darker now. I walk into the house and I could see ghosts of Sage, Ravny, and Miss.Rosa walking thought the hallways. I look at Miss. Rosa, she never aged she always looked the same no matter how much timed changed. She looked middle age and had deep green eyes; that you could never to when you look at them. She had white hair, smooth hands and always smelled of roes when she hugged you. Sage loved Miss.Rosa and Miss.Rosa loved her too. The more I walk through this house the sadder I get. I walk to the room that I was for Sage when she was little.  The room was pale yellow; there was a writing desk on the left of the door. The bed was in the middle of the room, with yellow comfort set. The wardrobe was across from the bed just a little to the left. The bathroom was on the other side of the room. There were two windows one on each side of the wardrobe. The first night Sage slept in this room Ravny told her a story of the human world and this one.  About how the humans use to kill the creatures like dragons, vampires, werewolves etc. so day a strong wizard and witch made alternate world for all the creatures, where they could away from the humans. Sage was human but Ravny was not, yet that didn’t keep them from falling in love. As I stand in the room it was like someone hit the fast-forward bottom. Their life together was flashing before my eyes. There was so much love and happiness. Lighting flash though the sky behind me, I turn to see a storm coming. “No” I whispered. I ran from room to go anywhere but here, I knew what was coming. My heart and soul can feel it coming. I ran to another door that should have taken me outside but when I opened it, it leaded me back to the Sage’s room. I went across the hall the same room. “I don’t want to see this; I don’t want to see this!” I yell at the top of my lungs. My whole body is screaming to wake up. To be free of this nightmare to run away from the pain I’m about to see. I close my eyes and wished with everything I had that when I open them I would be in my room with Ravny on the air bed. But no…when I open my eyes I was looking at Sage fast asleep in her bed, when Miss. Rosa throws open the door. “Sage wake up” she yells. She goes to the wardrobe and grabs a coat, a hat and some shoes. Sage was half asleep and just watching Miss. Rosa “please put these on and get ready to leave soon” she said told her. There were tears in eyes but she wouldn’t let them fall. While Sage was getting dress, she keep looking Miss.Rosa who was shaking and keep wiping away the tear that fell.  After Sage was done, Miss. Rosa grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the room. I felt my feet moving to follow them. They walked out of the house, and rain was coming down hard. The sky was pitch black; you couldn’t see anything but the outline of objects. The only time you see anything was when lighting flash across the sky. Miss. Rosa pushes Sage in a waiting carriage. “Tell me what is going on Mama Rosa” Sage yells with tears forming in her eyes. I could feel what she’s feeling. She’s scared. “A few council members want to kill you. They don’t want you and Ravny to be together. They still can’t forgive what the humans did. And they know that a few creatures have been living in the human world. So they want to take all they anger out on you and Ravny. Sage you may not have been my daughter by blood and flesh but you are so much more. You are my heart and soul, and I will always love you.” The tears were falling fast down her eyes when she was finished. “Here Ravny wrote you this letter please read it” and with that Miss. Rosa disappeared. Sage was even more scared now, not because Mama Rosa disappeared but because it sounded like she was saying good bye. Sage rips open the letter to and started to read the letter.