Chapter 22

(A/N) sorry for the delay. there might be a few grammar mistakes so just over look them.

 like,comment, find something you love.

Sage pov

I ran into my house throwing the door open. “MOM, DAD, ETHAN,RAVNY,…IM HOME!”  I yell to the top of my lungs. Where was everyone I asked myself in my head. I run upstairs to my room to see the room empty. Everything I own was gone. I run to Ethan rooms and throw his door open to see him and James going at it. “ Oh my gosh my eyes. Ethan why didn’t you tell me you were busying” I yelled at him. But Ethan didn’t say anything, he and James just keep making out with each other. “helllllloooooo” I said waving my hands up and down. “ They can’t hear me.”  I move in line of their sight. James looks right at me, when Ethan moves his neck, and didn’t do anything. It was like he was seeing right though me. “They can’t see me either.” I slowly made my way back to the door feeling sad they couldn’t see or hear me. I turn around and left his room. I walk down stairs to the kitchen to see Ravny kissing Jazzy. “What the hell?” I yell at them. I wanted to cry. I watch as Ravny pulls away from jazzy with so much love in his eyes. And there was just as much love in her eyes as there was in his. They were in love. I felt anger, sadness, and a little bit of happiness in me. “Even though it hurts me I’m glad that you two found love.”

“wrong wrong wrong” Zarek said breaking the dream that he created for me. I open my eyes to see that I was back in the dark black room with my hands chains above my head. Zarek is standing in front of me. I can’t see his face but I know that he is close to me.

“What do you mean wrong?”

“You should be anger you should want to hurt them for moving on for leaving you behind. Why are you not ANGER?”

“ I am anger but I love them and I want them to be happy so if they found happiness with each other than so be it. I won’t get in the way of that.”

Zarek let out a loud growl and slap me across my face, so hard that I spit blood from my mouth.  I didn’t move as I listen to him leave the room. I saw a bit of light come from the only door in this room. Once I saw that light disappear I let myself cry. I let the tears falls as my heart cry out of the warmth and the love of my family. I miss them and I want to go home.  With nothing else to do I let myself drift off to sleep.

“Sage?” I hear my name being called. I am sitting in the middle of a grassy field. I feel so cold. I wrap my arms around myself and listen to the voice calling out my name. I have no voice to answer to it. I’m too scared that it’s another one of his tricks. So I just sit there waiting in the cold. “ I miss you Ravny” I whisper in the wind. Just as the words left my lips I felt as if Ravny was near me. The real Ravny the one I feel in love with when I was five. “Ravny, are you hear?” I ask out loud

“Sage, yes I’m here. Where are you?” the voice said. I felt my body getting up and I look all around me to see if I can find him.

“Ravny!” I yell and just started running . I need his touch right I need him to hug me. “Ravny” I yell again

“Sage, I’m coming for you.” Ravny said. I stop running. “Sage did you hear me. I will bring you back home. I will find you” he says. Tears fell freely from my eyes. 

“I know you will” I yell back at Ravny.

“There you are” I look up and see Ravny standing in from of me wearing black jeans with a white button down shirt. Before I could even say anything I feel his arms wrap around me holding so tight that I can’t breathe. I didn’t care. He was here and I was in his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck, crying into his neck missing him. “Sage I need you to tell me anything you can remember so I can find you. “ he whispers in my ear. Without pulling away from him I changed the forest to the dark room I woke up in. I feel Ravny look around and then I feel his body tense up.

“ I know this place way too well. This is the dungeon I was placed in. I know where to find you.

“He won’t find you “ a voice said “ he won’t make it. This will be your death”

“ Don’t listen to that voice Ravny. I don’t. I know with all my heart and soul that you will find me. And when you do, we will get married and pop out some kids.” I said with a smile on my face looking up at Ravny. He was about to lean in to kiss me. I feel someone shaking me. I see that Ravny is fading away from me. He yells something at me but I couldn’t hear him.

I open my eyes and I see a young man with dark brown hair, standing at 6’0, well build from what I can tell from his long sleeve black button shirt, with matching jeans.

“ If he knew that you and Ravny can talk in your dreams, he will use that against you. So be careful.” He says.

“Who are you?

“ Does it matter. Listen, I’m going to help you but if I do you have to help me too.”

“Help you how and how are you going to help me?”

“I’m going to help your mate break in and get you out of here. But the best part is you and your mate are going to help me mate kill Zarek.”