Chapter 27

A/N: sorry for the long overdue wait. i have been dealing with a lot of self issues and I am moving backing to South Carolina in just a few weeks. This Chapter for all my fans. again sorry for the long wait.

p.s if you see any spelling mistakes or errors just ignore them. im working on a new tablet.

Once upon a time there lived a dragon, who fell in love with a human girl. lived a life filled with love and smiles. but there were others who hate the girl. for she was not like them. so they plotted to end the young couples happiness. the human girl was sent back to her world where she lived and died. while the young dragon lived in darkness with just the thought of her.
Years had past and the dragon grew but he was lonely for the only one he loved is gone. till one day he sees a little girl holding her mother's hand. it was her. the one he loved so long ago. she was alive. he watched her grew and he was happy . now all he had to do was wait for he's first love.

third person pov

"14 days. she has been a sleep for 14 days" Ravny whisper to no one. Sage's family was down stairs getting some rest. For the pass 14 days the family has taken turns watching Sage sleep. The only one who barely left the room was Ravny. One reason was because he was weak and tired form the fight and second because he could not leave his Sage. He know that she was ok for she was awake when he came out of the house to look for her. she was sitting with her Godmother giving her a check up. But the moment that she saw him she was on her feet running to him. His beautiful fairy was here and he was going to take her home. Sadly once they got home she fell into a deep sleep. Alanna said that her body need to rest for she used too much of her fairly power. So here he laid next to her. waiting for her to wake up. "Your mom and James are planning the wedding. and your brother and dad are putting in a few inputs when they came. but most of the time they just get ignored." he says to her. he always just whisper tings to her so she would know what is going on. Ravny knew that she was going to wake up. life could not be cruel to him a second time. so he waits and talks to his Mate.

Sage pov
I laid on the warm grass with the sun shining on my face. "its so peaceful here." I say in a low voice.
"yes it is. just a wonder day. But Sage you know its time for you to wake up now. your family is waiting for you." said a voice next to me. I sit up and turn to my right to see a young girl with the same face as me; the only main difference was that she had long hair.
"yeah your right. I'm happy that I got to meet you Sage" I say with a smile then leaning in to hug her.
"it was great to meet you too Sage." past sage reply leaning in to hug me as well. I close my eyes enjoying the warmth of the hug. when I open my eyes I was back in my room. I try to move my body around but it was too stiff and sore. My throat was dry which made me cough. "Sage" I hear a whisper voice say. I know that voice. I grunted a yes. I wanted to speak but my throat wont let me.
"baby your awake. finally" he says setting up and leaning over me kissing my lips, cheeks, forehead and back to my lips again. I do not know what he means by that. how long was asleep. I thought in my head.
" let me go get your mom and Alanna so they can help you and give you check up; I am just so happy your awake." he says before giving me a another close mouth kiss. then hes out the door running down stairs. the only thought that was going through my mind was how long was I a sleep?

After much crying from both my mom and godmother, I had a quick check up with my mom telling me what happen after I was kidnapped. I was still in a shock when they told me that I have been a sleep for 14 days. Once Alanna said I was all good besides that my body will be sore for a little while form not moving. Ravny came in and carried me to the bathroom where he had a hot bath waiting for me. I really love this man. but sadly he did not't stay with me like I was hoping he would. but it was fine I need to time to wrap my head around what I learned and not just form my family but from past Sage too. I remember my dream in great details so I had a lot to tell when I finally it down stairs.
once I make it down stairs with the help of ravny, I set in the kitchen at the breakfast nook eating pancakes drowning in maple syurp. I eat while everyone tells me what has been going on. I choked when they told me how long I
have been alseep. wow no wonder every one was hugging me like crazy when I made it down stairs. Alanna gave me another check and told me that I need to go easy on myself for the next couples days. the family moves in the living room I start to tell them my dream.
" I was laying on the ground looking up at the sky but it was dark grey.I couldn't't move I just tried and wanted to rest but I heard some one speak to me. at first I thought it was me. because it was my voice. but I know that I didn't speak. then a face appeared in front of me and it was me with long hair and a kind smile. she told me stories of when she was little and growing up with Ravny. the sky started to clear the more better I started to feel. but I just couldn't leave the place yet. I didn't feel ready so I stayed and I talk to past sage. she even showed me parts of her life. and I shared my dreams with her. it was nice in the end we were sitting in the middle of the forest with a bright blue sky. then I knew it was ok to leave." I finish my story and every one was just looking at me.
" she was very nice and funny. wait till I tell you guys all the stories she told me about this one" I said point at Ravny who was sitting behind me.

we all laughed as Ravny tried to hide his face as his ears turned red.
" aw so cute" me and my mom said together.

the day passed away with me spend time one on one time with everyone. I even called my girl but after I said hi she scream and yelled in my ear for five whole mins while packing in over night bag and told me she will be over in ten so we can talk then. she didn't even knock just opened (more like slammed ) the door open with her key and ran right into with tears in her eyes. after spending time with every one I knew one thing that would make this night perfect.
" hey mom"
"yes sweetie" she said looking up at me from the wedding book she was looking over.
" you remember that time when I was little and we had a camp out in the living room. when we had like four air beds tied together so we could have a puppy pile on top." I didn't need to finish my sentence since my dad , who was sitting next to my mom, got up and pulled five air beds from their closet and mom pulled a bag from under her bed. which I could see was full with everything we need to make s'mores.
with a big smile on my face I knew this was going to be a great night