Weekend trip (part 2)

this is not really edited. i repeat this is not ediited. i wanted to keep my proimse so my fans here you go. show your love by voting, liking,commet. or just keep reading like i know some of you do.

**************************

I was lying on the floor with sage in my arms in front of the fire place. This is one of the best days of my life. I have fully marked her, she is mine now. I look over to the clock on the wall it said 5:50am. I should get up, and make sage breakfast or maybe a bath, I’ll do both. I kiss sage on her cheek and slid myself from her arms. I pull on my boxers, before I left I walk to the fire place. I remove the cover, and grab the necklace that sage throw in the fire place yesterday. I should have known that fire would not be able to destroy it. I head upstairs to the bedroom to get my cell phone. I look though my contacts till I see the name Connor. He is my best friend and the only person I trust besides Sage.

I sent him a text to come to the cabin to talk. He replied quickly saying that he would be here in ten minutes. I put the necklace in my bag and walk to the bathroom to draw sage a bath. The best thing about the tub is that it had temperature setting. So no matter how long sage sleeps the bath will be just the right temperature for her and me if she wants me to take a bath with her.

That was one of the differences between this sage the past sage. She would never let me take a bath with her. The one time I did take a bath with her; she wouldn’t look at me or let me wash her. I’m not going to lie I did miss her dearly. She was my first love, she was everything to me. I don’t even know how it is that lived this long. Part of me wanted to die with her, to be with her on the other side. She was cute when she was shy and nervous; she wasn’t that bold and outgoing as this sage is.

I can sense Connor is outside, so I leave the bathroom, I go back in the bedroom to get the necklace, and then walk to the back door in the kitchen. I check on sage to see that she is still asleep. I go to the kitchen and open door for my friend. Connor is strong man and like me he is also a dragon, but he was a fire dragon. He was tall, strong and well builds like me. He had short black hair, and deep browns eyes. He was older than me by a few decades.

“Hello my dear friend, we really need to talk” I say to him as he walks in the kitchen.

“Yes my friend we really do” Connor walks over to the kitchen table and took a sit while I started to make breakfast for Sage and I.

“I need to know who the hell this Zarek person is. And I what the hell this necklace is.” I toss the necklace to him and he catches it with one hand, looking at it. I was trying to control my anger. But it wasn’t really working when I look down to see that I was bending a spoon. I threw it in the trash and I got another one.

“Rave man, I know your anger but you need claim yourself. You know what happens when a dragon loses its temper. Do you want to go thought that again? Remember you have sage to think about.”

“I AM thinking of her, and the only think I want to do is protect her. “

“Then you should know that if you don’t clam yourself you could hurt her or worse. A lot of dragons have lost their mate because they could not control it. Now listen to me and breath. If you want to take this guy down then you will need a clear head. So breath and clam yourself; I will not tell you again little bro.”