On the way home

(A/N)

if you think you what Sage's mom is going to tell her then hit that vote icon on the side of the page. but if you dont know vote anyway. untill i feel some love from my fans i will not upload till next monthor the  month after that. 

so vote, comment, play words with friends.  enjoy

P.S this is a filler chapter.

I was asleep in the bed when I feel something moving up leg going to my waist to my stomach. It was still going up till it came to my neck. Then I felt something soft kissing my neck, but it wasn’t Ravny. I could tell that it wasn’t him. This was not his touch. Who is this? Who is touching me? “I will have you soon sage. I will get what I want.” A voice said “tell next time” and I felt lips kissing me on my neck again. I shot off the bed to see I was alone, but the bathroom door was closed. I look around the room and I see the window was open. I ran to the bathroom and took a wash cloth and started to rub my neck over where the kiss was. I just keep rubbing and rubbing I had to get the feel of his lips off of me.

“Sage what the hell are you doing? You’re going to rub your neck raw!”

“He kissed my neck; he touched me in the bed I was laying in. “I said still rubbing my neck

“Sage. Sage stop it!” he yells as he took both of my hands in his. I turn to look at him in his eyes. They were black so I knew he was anger. I look down as him to see him wearing nothing but a towel, the fact that this guy was able to get in while he was just taking a shower.

“Ravny…” I said softly “erase it. Erase this touch from my body. Erase he’s feel his hands and his lips. Please erase it all please.” I beg him. I watch as his eyes slowly turned back to his beautiful blue eyes. He lets go of my hands and wraps his arms around me.

“Ok love. I’ll erase it all from you.” He says. He drops his arms and walks back to the shower and turn it on. And turns back to me and held his hand out. “Ready?” he ask

I gladly took it.

Ravny and I were back in the car on the way to my house. I just got off the phone with my mom telling her that we should be home in less than 30mins. Ravny and I rode in silence; I was still shaking up from this morning but love the feel of Ravny in the shower.  With every touch from him set my body on fire melting away any touch that wasn’t from him. He even sent me over the edge of ecstasy over and over again for two hours. Once we were done I was tired and fell asleep the moment he started the car. He woke me up once we were only 30min away so I could call my mom.  His hand was still on the inner side of my thigh just like when I fell asleep. I turn my head over to look at him.  The man no the dragon that owns her heart, the dragon she wants to grow old with.

“We’re five minutes away.” He says. I nodded my head just getting lost in my head. Thinking of everything all at once.  “Stop thinking, and just relax.” I hear Ravny’s voice tell me. I feel myself nodded my head. I can’t stop myself from thinking of what’s going to happen when I get home. I didn’t even notice that we were at my house till I felt the car stop. I look over at Ravny; he’s looking straight ahead at the road. We both know what was going to happen. The moment we walk thought that door, the moment my mom tells us what she needs to say. Everything is going change.

“This feels like one of the dreams I had of you and past sage. Where you two had to go to that meeting.”

“It does feel like that. I acted like it was no big deal but the whole time my heart was racing. Like now. “

“Are you ready?” I ask

“yeah lets go.”