Chapter 13

I woke up screaming my heart out. Ravny shots off the bed, looking around like the guy was in the room. Ethan slams the bedroom door open gun in hand. “What the fuck did you do to my sister” Ethan said walking over to get in Ravny face. “Ethan, no he didn’t do anything. I just had a really bad dream” I tell him. Ravny walks over to my side of the bed and kneels down in front of me.” Is there anything you want me to get you?” he ask looking really worried and scared. “Water please” I said, he leaves the room and my brother takes the sit next to me. “I know it might be hard for you but please tell me what happen” he says. He puts his arm around me and holds me close. I took a few deeps breaths and told my brother the short version of the dream. “So you jump in front of Ravny to take the bullet?” he asks after I told him about the dream. I nodded my head yes, he gives me a kiss on the forehead. He gave me another one arm hug, “that’s some strong love right there. And mom and dad are going to be here when you get back form rehearsal, so since Ravny is picking you make sure he is ready to meet our parents. And trust me I think you are going to want to prepare him for that” he said the last part was to lighten the mood. It worked I chuckled and smile. He left a few minutes ago and I was just sitting on the bed waiting for Ravny to come back, then I heard the door open to see Ravny walking in. I jump off the bed and run into his arms, he wraps arms around me holding me so tight that I couldn’t really breathe but it didn’t matter. I was in his arm; he was here with me. That is all that matter right now. “Sage listen to me and listen to me carefully. Don’t you ever, ever take a bullet for me. I have already lost love once; I wouldn’t be able to live if I lost you. Do you understand me?”  I nodded my head against his chest. My body just moved on its own, I just couldn’t see him get shot again. Ravny picks me and I wrap my legs around his waist. “Kiss me” he tells me. I place my hands round his neck, lean in, and kiss him. Hard, I know that our lips are going to be a little swollen from this kiss. He walks over to the bed and lays me down, his lips never left mine. He moves one of hands under my shirt going to my breast. He moves his lips down to my neck where my bite mark was, kissing around the mark not touching it. Such a tease. “I heard that” Ravny said before I could even get a word in Ravny bite me on the mark. I had to cover my mouth with hand, to stop myself from yelling too loud. I didn’t want my brother to walk in on this; lighting was shooting all over my body. I wouldn't be surprise if my hair was standing up like when you touch one of those electricity balls. I arch my back and brush my hand through his hair; he was nibbling on my neck now. I keep my hand over my mouth I didn’t trust myself to move it away. I was moaning and wanting more. I wanted what I got in my dream, I was craving it. But sadly the universe had a different plan for us, my alarm clock goes off. Stopping both of us. What is up with the world not letting me and Ravny have sex. I move my hand away from mouth as Ravny got off of me. Now I have to get ready for my rehearsal and tell Jazzie about the break in, this was going to be a fun day. 

“We should either kill him or…no never mind we should just kill him” Jazzie said looking really pissed. We were at the arena where we were going to graduate. We were sitting in your row whispering, about the break in and the dream. “How did this guy get in the dream anyway?” she ask

I thought for a moment and came up with nothing, how did that guy get inside the dream? “I don’t know. I should have asked Ravny this morning but my mind was somewhere else. “

“Hmmm were you and Ravny trying to finish what you started in the dream?”

In a way yes but I can’t tell Jazzie that me and Ravny had sex in the dream. So I just shrug my shoulder and smile. “Evil, keeping the juicy part to yourself.” She said I laugh to myself.  “But when we do find this S.O.B I say we kill him, I think I found a way to get away with the perfect murder” she tells me with this evil like smile on her face.