A Buzzed Night

Ravny and I just left the party to go to my house so I could cook dinner; before I left I made sure that I told Jazzie that we were leaving. But she just smiles and winked at me and told me to have a good time and to be safe. I told her that I was making dinner and she said “is that what the kids are calling it now a days, hmmmm I guess I’ll make dinner for my man tonight too then” god I love Jazzie.

“What are you laughing about over there” Ravny ask me taking my hand in his as he drive

“Laughing at what Jazzie said when I told her I was leaving” I told him still smiling

“I have another question for you, why do you and your brother leave alone?”

I almost forgot that even though Ravny has been watching me over the years; he doesn’t know what goes on inside the house. “My dad is a business man and he has to travel a lot and it was hurting my mom. She would miss him like crazy and my dad would miss her too. So my brother and I told them that we think mom should travel with dad, he makes enough so he could do that. We had to make promises to them, but they are really happy now. So that why me and my brother live alone. But they are coming home Wednesday to see my graduate. So yay” I said smiling because I get to see my mom and dad soon. “Don’t you and your brother miss them like crazy too?” he ask me

“Yeah we both do but we know how hard it is for them to be apart, so we got use to it. What about you and your parents” I ask him. He told me about Miss.Rosa but he never said anything about his own parents. “They are gone” he said flatly there were no emotions in his voice. I was about to apologize to Ravny when he said “I think your brother is home”. I look out the window and see my brother’s black BMW in the driveway. I look over to Ravny with a flirty smile on my face.” are you scared to come in now?” I ask getting out of the car not waiting for an answer, and then I hear the car door open and close. I stop where I was and turn around and smile as he walks towards me. “I still want to spend time with you and no I’m not scared sweetie” he said giving me a small kiss on the lips. We walk to the front door, with his arm around me and I’m hoping that my brother will be nice to him. I open the door and music coming out of the dining room, as he head to the room Ravny drops his arm from my shoulder to my waist. I look in the room to see my brother with James and both of them are shirtless for some reason. “Ewww put a shirt on” I said in a little girls voice they turn to see me and Ravny in the door way. “Great you’re here tell us has the better abs me your brother” James said walking over to me. I look from him and my brother; they both have very sexy bodies. Rock hard six packs, hard chest, muscular arms. But if I had to choose “I pick Ravny” I said as I hugging him “no it has to be either me or brother” James said looking a little annoyed. “Fine I pick you then James, it would feel weird if I pick my brother” I said wrinkling my nose. James jumps up and down like a fool singing “I told you” song to my brother; who is not listening and looking at me and Ravny. “Sage kitchen” he says and walks away. I told Ravny that I’ll be right back and follow my brother.  Ethan is leaning against the island (the kitchen nook) “ok I have two things to talk to you about. First is that the Ravny from your dreams”

“Yes” I said

“And how do you feel when you are with him?” he ask looking real hard at me, and I know what’s he thinking. He is thinking the same think Jazzie thought when she meets Ravny.

“He is not Duke and I feel so freaking happy and loved when I’m with him. I feel a whole another would better with him then I ever felt when I was with Duke.” I said wanting to get rid of those thoughts right now. My brother smiles at me knowing that I meant what I said. “Good and the second think I need to say is I’m bi and me and James are kind of together right now”

“I know”

“You know”

“I do”

“All right”

“That’s it?”

“It is”

“Let’s go” I said Turing around walking back in the dining to see James and Ravny talking, I go over to James and said “James if you hurt my brother or break his heart. I will not hold back like I did his ex -girlfriends.” “She put on in the hospital and another almost went bald” my brother said bring in 4 shot glasses and bottle of vodka.  I just smiled and took a sit next to Ravny, “she did what?!” James asks taking his shot glass, looking at me then Ethan. “Just make sure you don’t hurt him” I said with little evil smile on my face. “So how about dinner, what do you guys want?” I ask to change the mood in the house. “I ordered pizza, it should be here soon, so the real question is what do till it gets here” Ethan said pouring each of a glass of vodka. “I say we play truth and dare, and where is my shot?” we all turn to see Jazzie walking in taking a sit across from me. “Hey I thought you were going to “cook dinner” she said putting air quotes on the “cook dinner” part.  I pass her my shot and give her the look to shut up. She drinks the shot and slams the glass on the table, then she said four deadly words “let the game began”

Someone please tell me why this happen, why did my great day turn into this. Everyone was a little buzzed so James, Jazzie and Ravny were going to spend the night here. I was sitting on Ravny’s lap with his arms around me. He had no shirt on and I saw his yummy chest, he was built like Ethan and James but he had an eight pack. Jazzie was lying on the table, because everyone had to do a body shot off of her. Ethan and James were just in their boxers, and I think they are going to have a fun night in Ethan’s room. Thank god our rooms are not that close to each other. I am never again going to play true and dare with vodka again. “Ok everyone go to bed and do whatever” my brother says taking James hand and running to his room. “Jazzie can you make it to the guess room?” I ask her; she had the most shots than anyone. “Yeah I’m good, no buzzed sex, trust me you don’t want to have buzzed sex it’s not that great” she said getting off the table. “Ok see you in the morning girl” I say, I was about to get up when Ravny picked me bridal style. I lay my head on his shoulder and just let him, I close my eyes and didn’t open them till I felt something soft under me. I open my eyes to see that I am in my room, and Ravny is taking my shoes off. After that he pulls my dress over my head, so I’m just lying on my bed in my underwear. I watch as Ravny looks over my body, and when he walks over to my closet. He takes out of my extra-large shirts I wear to sleep in on hot nights, and yes tonight is a very hot night. I get up and put my arms in the air, Ravny smiles and laughs at as he puts the on me. “Tell me what you’re thinking” I ask. I can feel myself falling asleep. “I’m thinking you look very sexy, and that I should sleep on the air bed. I don’t trust myself to sleep next to you. And I want your first time to be as special as it was in the last life.” He told me putting under the covers. “Why is it that you know everything about the other life and I don’t “I ask trying really hard not to fall asleep. “That’s because unlike you love, I never died” that was the last thing I heard from Ravny before I fell in a deep sleep.

 ************

author notes

I feel like this one was like a filler chapter, I wanted to get Ethan and Ravny meeting out of the way. I wanted to write about the truths and dare they did but I didnt come up with that many, so if you have any good funny dares or truths please tell me.

thanks for reading. vote, commet and like