The Dream

“My love it is time to wake up” Ravny says as he gently rocks me back and forth to wake me up. “Go away” I mumble, I pulled the covers over my head. It was quit for a while so I thought maybe he gave up.  I spoke to soon, Ravny jumps on the bed and starts jumping up and down “wake up my love” he sings. Someone please tell me why I love this guy again, i laugh to myself as i tried to think of an answer. Oh yeah I remember now, “You better remember” Ravny said as he looked at me. He stops jumping on the bed and was now sitting next to me smiling. I moved to sit up but Ravny grabbed me pulled me on top of him. He held me close to his body.  “I love you” he whispered “I love you too” I whispered back. “Stop that, and get my lady or so help I will get the bucket again”  “NO!” both me and Ravny say when we turn around and see miss. Rosa. Both I and Ravny got off the bed; I went over to the closest to find something to wear. “Now miss. Sage, I need to you wear that dark blue summer dress, with a small white sweater, with black heels.” Miss Rosa said in her bossy voice. “Yes ma’am” i say as I take out the clothes she told me to wear. “now you have an hour and half to get down there and do what needs to be done, so I think it would be best if you and Ravny get all kisses and whatever it is you two do out of you now until after this meeting” without even waiting for an answer she walk out the door knowing that me and Ravny were not going to waste any time. He grabbed me from behind and throws me on the bed. I couldn’t help it I started laughing. “Someone is in a rush” “well we only have an hour and half baby, I got make it count” he said with an evil little gin. I turn around to  wrap my arms around his neck and pulled down to my lips but not touching. “Then make it count my love” I said and with that he pushed his lips onto mine roughly. He bit my bottom lip and I open my mouth a little feeling his tongue slide in my mouth. Our kisses always had the same effect on me. It started off with sparkers all over my body and when we deepen the kiss the sparkers turn into a slow burning fire that spread though out my whole body. With Ravny lying between my legs, I wrap my legs around his waist. Ravny starts moving down to my neck so both of us could breathe. I move my hands down his back feelings his muscles. Knock Knock “you have one hour left” said miss. Rosa.  I rolled over so I was on top and I pulled his face back to my lips, Ravny moved his hands under my tee shirt. Sending electricity though my body, when he touches the small part of my back. Knock Knock “you need to get dress now, the meeting has been moved up you have ten minutes to get down there” I stop kissing Ravny and heard him swear under his breath. I quickly got dress and ready for this stupid meeting. It didn’t matter what happen Ravny and I had a plan for whatever answer they gave us. “I love you with all my heart and soul” Ravny said as we were about to open the door. “I love you too with everything I have” I said. He opens the door for me and as the bright light from hall begins to flood the room. My eyes flew open.