The First Date (part 2)

Have you ever had a kiss that made the world slow down, as it time just froze for that moment. That was what I felt the instant his lips touch mines, his hand was still on my cheek as nibble my bottom to gain entry. I let him in and as your tongues dance together, the world was frozen in time. There was nothing but Ravny and me in this moment. He deepens the kiss as he moves his hand down to my waist pulling me closer to him. I wrap my arms around his neck feeling a fire take over my body. He moved down to my neck giving me time to breath since I was breathing hard. To tell you the truth if I die of no air by kissing this man, I would be ok with that. I move my hand to feel is soft skily hair, it was long it reach just past his shoulder blades and Ravny is one of those guys that make long hair very sexy. He moved back to my lips being a little rough and I liked it, I moaned against his lips. I was getting lost in this kiss till I heard someone clear their throat. We slowly broke away from the kiss breathing hard; I looked at the person to a smiling Jazzie. “I guess you didn’t mean to send the text huh?” she asks showing me her cell with the message I was going to send if things went bad. I looked at my bag and it had fallen over. “So are you going to introduce us or shell I do it?” Jazzie ask looking right at Ravny. I could tell what she was thinking so I better do it or else Ravny was going to see the not so nice side of Jazzie.  I got and stood next to Jazzie. “Ravny this is my bestie, my sister Jasmine but I call her Jazzie” Ravny got and looked from Jazzie to me; I think he was trying to see how we were sister. I’m black and Jazzie is half black, she has high cheek bones and pixie hair cute that had blue highlights on the ends. We were 5’ 7 but she is skinner then me. “Yeah I can see it, it’s nice to meet you Jasmine” Ravny said putting his hand out to shake her hand. She accepted it and shook his hand. “Ok Ravny here the thing if you hurt my girl, or make her cry, causes her any pain. I will hunt you down and either kill you in your sleep or take away your manhood. It depends on how bad you hurt her, got it” Jazzie said in a straight forward way that can make a person flinch when they hear it. That’s my sister. Ravny didn’t even flinch; he just looked Jazzie right in the eye as she talked. “ Jasmine I give you my promise that I the only thing I plan to do is love Sage and make her smile laugh and cry tears of joy, unless we are watching the a sad movie or something. So I will love her and stand by her side till the day she tells me to leave.” He said looking in her eyes, i just thought good answer. I guess Jazzie thought so too because she smile, she took my hand pulled me over to the fountain and said once again “you lucky lucky girl” I laughed she approved of Ravny, oh happy day. “Ok will you have fun with him, but don’t do anything to naughty or dirty you are at a public park honey” she said in kind of a mom tone. I just gave her a little push and said “please I am not like you sweetie”

 thinking about the time her and Darren got in trouble with the police when they tried to have sex in the park in Darren’s car last summer. “Awww fun times” Jazzie said looking up thinking the same thing. “Ok but you and Ravny have to come to the party now, please please please” she beg, giving me the puppy dog look. “Fine we’ll come if he doesn’t mind” I said trying not to laugh at her. “Ok go have fun with your hottie of a guy. You lucky girl” she said I wave bye to her as she left and walked back till I heard my sister yell out loud. “Don’t do anything that will get you a mug shot and always be safe, I love you hone. Bye” I started laughing and so did Ravny. I yelled back” this coming from the girl who has how many mug shots, go to work you dirty minded girl!” I couldn’t really stop laughing leave it to Jazzie to say something like that but I would do the same thing if I was her. “You two are still something else” I heard Ravny say. Yeah that true, both me and Jazzie are crazy together and we always have the best of time. Me and Ravny go back to siting on the bench; he puts his arm around my shoulders keeping me close to him. I lean my head on his chest, for a moment I had kind of like a flashback. It was of me and Ravny sitting on a bench on this beautiful garden watching a sunset, we were siting the same way we were sitting now. As fast as it came it was gone. “Ravny in this past life what was I like?” I asked him