After dinner...Dream

After a delicious meal from the Cheese Cake Factory, my brother and I returned home with a full stomach. “Hey we have a message, I bet it’s from mom and dad” Ethan said. “Well yeah who else would call us up on the home phone” I say as he goes over the push the button to hear the message. “Hello my children, this is your mother in case you forgot. I just wanted to tell you that your father and I will be home this Wednesday so we can see your beautiful daughter graduate from high school. I love you and no party…yet I’m still thinking about it. See and talk to you soon. Be good and safe Ethan. Bye” I started laughing at the end of the message “wow mom just called you out” I said still laughing. He was trying not to laugh but I could see the corners of his lips turn up. I was laughing a little bit when I went up the stairs to my room till I open the door, and let out a loud scream. “OH MY GOD! Get the hell out both of you” I yelled at my best friend and her freak of a boyfriend. “What?  What’s wro... what the hell?” my brother said holding a bat in his hand but I could see the hand guy in his back of his jeans. “That’s what I would like to know, why are you two in my room? And why were you doing what you were doing in MY ROOM?”  I asked yelling the last part. We waited a few minutes but when Jazzie said nothing I snap my fingers at her and I know she hates that, which is why I did it. “I was waiting for you, and Darren was with me and one thing lead to another. Which is what you saw in there” she said nothing even looking my way. While Ethan was laughing his ass off. “And we also did a few things in Ethan’s room too” this time she looked and me and smiled. I smiled back and said “good it’s only fair then” Ethan looked a little pissed as he ran to his room. I just looked and Jazzie and Darren “go do your thing in the guest room down stairs while I start thinking of new ways to remodel my room.” I said walking in my room and closing the door.  I looked at the area of the floor they were doing this nasty thing at, “ I am so getting rid of  this carpet, and I think I should paint the wall a different color” I said taking notes of things I want to keep and what I might like to keep. I go to sit on the bed looking around still making the lists. Before I know it I fell asleep, standing behind Ravny with no shirt, no pants. Just a pair of black boxer shorts.

There was tattoo of black wings on his back that started in the area between the shoulder blades.  I could see every muscle on his body, I loved what I see. “Hello sage” Ravny said slowly turning around looking at me with lust in his eyes. “Do me a favor love, and let your wings out” I ask in a low whisper. Ravny started to walk towards me, like a predator watching his pray. “Say please” he said looking down at me “please love” I whisper. Then Ravny gave me that sexy half smile, I looked at the mirror behind him and I saw the tattoo slowly coming alive. The wings start to left off his back and grow; they were so big and large. “I love your wings, they feel soft and warm, and it feels like velvet.” I said whispering in his ears. Ravny took my chin in his hand making me look at him. This is not the Ravny I first meet in the wood, this is the Ravny that is lustful and raw, and the one whole would take me no matter where I am. If Ravny doesn’t see me in a long period of time he turns into this Ravny and yes I do love it. “I’m going to take you now” he said but it almost sounded like a growl. With that he crushed his lips on mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck deepen the kiss. He pushed both of us on the bed hard, as he ripped my night grown in the front. Ravny then starts to move down my neck to give me time to breath. God I really love this creature, he means the world to me. I rolled over so I was on top of him, and I start to kiss down his neck to this chest. He lets out a low growl in his throat, “I Love that sound” I said against his chest. I get up and pull his boxers shorts off. And just stood there taking it all in, “like what you see love?” did he really have to ask that question. Hell yes I like what I see, he looked a naked dark angel.  I nodded my head as I get back on the bed with him, “let me show you how much I like what I see my love” I whisper in his ear. He wraps his wings around me, pulls me down to his lips.

After the next few hours Ravny and I should each other how me we loved each other and other parts of us as well. Now we were just lying in bed, under the covers snuggling up close together. I had three bite marks on me two on my neck in the same place and one on the inner thigh of my left leg. “I really missed you love” Ravny said holding me against his chest. I kiss him on the chest and smiled at him, and got up from the bed grabbing a silk bathrobe from the floor. “Where are you going and why did you get up?” he ask pouting his lips. I smiled and I said “come see in a few minutes” and winked at him. I go to the bathroom and walked over to the tube and turn on the hot water, as the tube begins to full. I keep thinking about how loved I am and how much I love him with all my heart. “Sage!” I turn around to see my brother. I loved around and saw that I was in the bathroom. How did I get here, “what’s that on your neck?” Ethan asked in an anger voice. I pushed him over so I could see the mirror and I saw a red bite more where Ravny had… no way. “I had another dream and I guess I started sleep walking” it sounded like a question and my voice was uneven. Ethan pulled me in his arms and said something but I wasn’t listening. Part of me was sad that I wasn’t with Ravny anymore; I really need to talk to him. “Hey, by the way Darren went home and I already told Jazzie everything you told me today. I hope that was ok” I just nodded my head; I don’t think I have a voice to speak right now.  I pull away from my brother and walked to my room like a dead person. I wanted to be in ravny’s arms, I wanted to be back in that bed with him. I couldn’t help but let a few tears fall from my eyes as I thought about the suddenly emptiness I felt in my heart. I close the door and check myself in the full mirror. I was still wearing what I wore to dinner as I took my jeans off, I saw the other bite mark on my inner left thigh. I put on so basketball shorts and red tee, when my cell phone went off. It was a text message from a number I didn’t know. It read “hello Sage it’s Ravny”