The After Dream Affect

I open my eyes to see that I am in my room. I look around at the midnight blue walls with my crazy pictures of friends and family and other random stuff. The first thought that was in my mind is; if this whole day was a dream I am going to be so pissed. I got up from my bad and went to my full length mirror. I was wearing the same clothes, a nice off the shoulder black shirt, with a pair dark blue skinny jean. It was a nice outfit for my body top, I am kinda a big girl I had a little meat on my bones. It took a while for me to love my body but know I know was a sexy girl and there was just more of me to love.  I feel a little dizzy so I went down to the kitchen to get a drink of water, as I walk down stairs I can’t help but to think of that dream. It felt to real like a memory, but it can’t be. Ravny and I look the same as we do know. I know that the time period was different but I don’t know where in time or where in place we were at. I just know that I was happy and in love with him. There was nothing but love in his eyes when he would look at me, is that why I feel so close and safe with Ravny. Because he was mine in a past life. “You’re awake” Ravny said siting at the breakfast nook. “I was just about to come up to your room and check on you. I was on the phone talking to my friends wife, she a nurse and asking her what I should do. She said that we should have a doctor check you out.” I was just staring at him, he’s in my house, and he was worried about me. “How did… how did I get here?” I ask him. He was just watching me like waiting to make sure that if I pass out again he will catch me. “I carried you to my car and then I got your house key from your jeans, then I carried you to your room. I keep checking on you till I made the call to my friend’s wife. Oh and by the way you have been out for about two hours.” I go over to the breakfast nook and sit across from Ravny. He did all that wow that was sweet and kind of him to do that. “Thank you for that Ravny” I looked at him in the eyes and I saw fear and love. I wanted to talk to him about my dreams but I kept it in the far part of my mind. Toady and in my dream Ravny answer my questions that I only ask in my mind. I should just for it, I was always the girl that took a chance on things. “Ravny…I” say it my mind said say it. Why won’t my mouth work, I keep opening and closeing my mouth. I had to look somewhat stupid. “Again thank you for today, I’ll make sure I go see a doctor before Thursday.”  You suck the voice said.  I couldn’t even look at Ravny anymore, too many questions and no answers. I need something normal right now, like Jazzie (jasmine) or my big brother Ethan. “I should go you need rest and your brother will be here soon”  

“How do you know my brother will be home” I ask he laugh a little “he called and left a voice message on your phone and I kinda listen to it. Sorry” oh my gosh I should be so pissed right now but I laughed, “its ok, I’m sure you were just worried or something but um thank you” I said still laughing a little. He smiled and left. I sat there waiting for my brother to come home, but I didn’t have to wait long he came home in just a few mins after Ravny left.  He came in the kitchen, throw is bag down, grabbed a water from the fridge. “What?”  He said looking at me confused. “I need a big bro hug” I said. He drop is water on the nook and pulled me into a hug, god I love these hugs. No matter what he was doing or who he was with. If I needed a hug I got a hug, which is some one of the reasons I love him.  “ ok tell me why you need one of my magical hugs lil sis”  we sit down at the breakfast nook and I told him everything, me and brother don’t really have secrets only few and I didn’t want this one to be a secret. I was going to need someone to talk to about this and I haven’t talk to Jazzie yet.  “ ok” my brother said. He got up from the nook; I could tell that he was really thinking hard about this. “Ok number 1 I am cutting that branch from tree off, and I mean it” I could help but laugh he was talking like dad, the voice of a boss.

“Number 2 the next time you see him text me I have a questions for this guy and, number 3 do you want take out or go out?” he was asking about dinner. Oh man this is bad. My brother always wants a home cooked meal. The only time we get take out is when we were really tired or when he wants to think something over. I’m not going to lie when my brother thinks something over its never good, the last time he thought something over a guy ended up in the hospital.” I think I would like to go out, you know how I feel about being stuck in home all day.” “Fine go re-fresh yourself” he said not even looking at me as he walks to his room.  I go upstairs to my room and close the door, and took my shirt off and stop midway. I pull it back over my head and ran to my closet that can’t be seen from the window.  I couldn’t stop thinking about how Ravny might have seen me changing or even me in my underwear.  I made a reminder to myself to ask him how much of me he has seen the next time I see him and then slap him across the face. maybe it depends on his answer.  I took my shirt off again and heard my bedroom door open and then I heard someone fall on my bed. “I just love how my brother comes in my room without knocking, it’s not like I’m changing or anything” I said sarcastically. “Hey there is something I need to tell you so hurry up and come sit down.”  I put on a deep red top and was tight at the top but loose at the bottom. I went over and sat next to him. “Ok this is going to be hard for me so give me a minute”. I didn’t say anything because I felt that he didn’t want me to. A few minutes later he got up and stood in front of me, he took in a deep breath and then farted in my room. “DUDE!!!” I yelled “I feel good now let’s go eat” he said with a small on his face, and walked out of my room laughing.  I couldn’t help it I started laughing too as I ran after him, after we come back from I am so going to fart in his bed tonight.  

***************************

tell me what you think. Comment and vote