weekend trip (part 1)

I am going to tell you the truth, I don't like this chapter at all. and I was going to work on it but I'm in no mood to try and write a happy or good ending. once I'm in a better mood the next chapter will be great, which by the way the next chapter will be in Ravny's P.O.V

***********************

I was sitting in front of Ravny telling him about a few things that has been going this month and he was not happy.

“He’s name is Zarek and, I kind of meet him when i was thirteen.”

Ravny’s eyes start to turn black but he is trying to hold back his anger.

“ Continue”  he said though his teeth

“Ethan and I were in bad car crash, and I was losing a lot of blood. Zarek was there and he helped me and Ethan out of the car. When we got to the hospital, he um… he gave me some of his blood since I have a rare blood type. “I stopped because Ravny’s eyes were black now, so I know he’s mad now.

“Continue” with anger in his voice

“I would go in and out of conscious, and I would see him there standing at the foot of my bed. Till he was replaced with my dad. After that I never saw or felt him again. Till two weeks ago, I can feel him watching me every night when I go to bed.”

Ravny didn’t say anything he was just sitting there, clutching his fest. I got up and walked over to him, and knelled down in front of him. Placing my hand over his.

“I should have been there, if I had stayed here and watched over you. He might not be in your life right now. I should have stayed.”

“Ravny you can’t change the past, besides you know that if you had stayed it would have been hard on you. To be near me but can’t be with me. You know that there is a chance that if you stayed by my side you would have lost control. But you are here now, that means the world to me. “I move to sit on his lap and resting my head on his shoulder, he slowly wraps his arms around me. “ I think more than anything we need this trip.” He just nodded his head. I got up from his lap and went to get my bag but Ravny took it from me, he walks over to the door holding it open for me. I walk out and he locks the door for me. Ravny was taking me out on a small weekend trip; he has yet to tell me where we were going.  He and my mom packed my bag together and they were now on first names bases. It was the same for my dad too; it was like we were all family.

We get in the car and he starts driving, “Are you going to tell me where we are going?” I ask after 30mins of driving.

“Nope, but I will tell you that this is the place where I would love to bring my family” he said with a wink

Well at least he’s in a better mood than before; I guess I’ll take a little nap.

“Love it’s time to wake up, we’re here” I heard Ravny say. I open my eyes and see that it’s dark. How long has he been driving? I get out of the car and hold on to Ravny’s arm, it takes me a while to wake up. Ravny then stops and turns around facing me. He leans down and gives me a soft kiss on the lips, “I hope you love it here” he whisper. He moves out of the way to show me the most beautiful wooden cabin I have ever seen. I leave Ravny and run to the door, I have to see the inside. It was just a beautiful on the inside too. You walk in there is a like a living on the left, you have to walk down three step. There was a fire place, a love couch and an arm chair. I keep going from room to room taking it all in, it was a 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, and it had a hot tub. I was in love. I run up to the master bed room where Ravny was unpacking our bags. I just about to tell him that I love it when I see that he’s eyes are black, and he’s holding the same necklace that I found in my room. That damn green heart necklace, “give it to me” I tell Ravny. He looks shock, but he hands me the necklace. I go down stairs to the living room; I turn on the fire place and toss the necklace in the fire. Then I put the glass cover in front just in case the glass from the necklace shatters.

I turn away from the fire to see Ravny looking somewhat shock and happy from what I just done. But I wasn’t happy. “He just ruined everything, I was going to come down here and seduce in front of the fire place. But I just can’t” I stomp my foot on the ground. Wait did I really stomp my foot on the ground.

“Yeah you did” Ravny says laughing at me. Good I got him to laugh.

“Ravny I’m going to tell you something you need to know so don't need to worry about Zarek or any other guy taking me away from you.” We go over to sit on the lover couch. “Since I was five you have haunt my dreams, I even have about four notebooks filled with the dreams I had of you. I called you my dream stalker. Always there but hiding in the shadows, and now that I have you I still have those dreams. And one of them is us making love in front of a fire place. I don’t care what this Zarek guy does, I am NOT leaving your side.”  Ravny smiled and lean in to kiss me but I backed away from him. “If you want me, come get me” I whisper before I take off running. I can hear him running after me, both of us are laughing. It didn’t take long for him to catch up to me, “well you got me so what are you doing to do with me?” I ask

He gives me that look that says we are going to busy for the next few hours, and I love that look. He takes me to the bedroom, and starts to undress me. “You need to rest love”

“No”

“Yes and I’m only telling you this because tomorrow I’m not letting you rest at all. So for now sleep.”  Ravny takes off his cloths and joins me in the bed. Once I lay my head my chest, I fell asleep.

 Later I woke up and Ravny wasn’t next to me, I drag the sheet from the bed to cover me. I walk down stairs to see Ravny sitting in the arm chair just staring at the fire. I walk behind him and place my hand on his shoulder.

 “Do you want to be alone?”

“No, I would love it is you stay here with me”

I move in front of him to sit on his lap, resting my head on his shoulder. One of his hands was lying across my lap pulling me closer to him.

“I feel like something big is coming”

“Big good or big bad?”  

“Big bad and I was wondering how would you feel about me…fully marking you”

“Do it”

“It’s something you should think about”

“Bite me”

“Sage you really should think this over” 

I lean up and place Ravny face between my hands. Looking him right in the eyes. “Ravny. Bite me, mark me, make me yours. “

He knew that I was serious, so he moves his hand was lying on across my lap under the sheets. Taking off my underwear. He never took his eyes away from mines as he laid me down on the floor in front of the fire place. As we made love in front of the fire place, the light from the fire dance across our naked skin. He was hunger for me just like I was hunger for him. We were grabbing at each other, kissing, licking, nibbling and biting each other. I just wanted him closer to me, for our bodies to melt together. He was lying on top of me thrusting inside of me hitting that sweet spot. I wasn’t going to last much longer. He moves he’s head down to my neck, kissing the area where he once marked me. “Yes, Ravny. Bite me” 

It was the bite that sent me over the edge, it was more than my body can handle. I scream out Ravny’s name as he marked me. I arch my back as I let the overwhelming pleasure take me away, and I feel Ravny climax. He collapses on top of me, and I hug him with my whole body. Wrapping my arms and legs around him. I could feel his breath on my neck as we both drift off to sleep.