weekend trip (part 3)

hey cuties just wanted to tell you all that I did not really edit this. I was just really ready to upload so if you see a mistake Ignore it and keep reading. so vote, comment, do the chicken dance its your choice. Enjoy

“oh my god”

It was the only thing that came out of my mouth. Ravny is in his dragon from. I can’t tell how tall he is but he is very beautiful. He’s skin was black like the night sky, the underside of his wings were a dark blue. His eyes were the same but at the same time they were different, they glow making them look neon.

“Can I touch you?” I ask. This didn’t feel real, it was almost like a dream. I just wanted… no I need to know that this is real. Ravny moves his head down close to me to, so I we were eye to eye. I slowly move my hand to his nose to feel his skin. But I pause half way like when you about to touch a shy animal, to let them come to you. Ravny move his nose to my hand, it looked like he smile a little. “Your warm and your skin feel like velvet.”  I move my hand up and down on his nose and even moved down to his mouth and chin. When I got to the underside of his chin, Ravny let out a low purr. “Oh, my dragon likes that huh?” I said scratching the underside of his chin more.  

Before Ravny could let out another purr to answer my question, he shots his body upright looking to the left. I slowly start to move back when I hear Ravny growling and getting in a fighting stance. Ravny scans over the forest as if he’s looking for something or someone. That’s when it hit it, Zarek. Was he nearby is that what Ravny is looking for?

All of sudden I was knocked down to the ground by a strong gust of wind. I look up to see Ravny gone.

“Sage, are you ok?!”

I hear a voice ask me, but I was more focus on finding Ravny. I think the voice keep calling my name till finally he got tired of calling me out and focus me to look at him. By taking his hands on either of my face and making me turn my head towards him. It was Connor, why is he here?

“I’m going to look after you till Ravny gets back, but we have to move it’s not safe here.” He said taking my hand and pulls me off the ground. Then he takes off running dragging me along with him. Once we started running I could see why we had to move, parts of the forest was on fire and the other half looked like crash landing sights. What was going on? And how in the hell did I not notice this till now. “You were more focus on Ravny that your mind didn’t see what was happing around you. “ Connor said looking up at the sky. I look up and see two huge dragons flying. I could tell which one was Ravny, I watch as both dragons open their mouth. Ravny shot out lighten and Zarek, who I didn’t even, knew was a dragon, shot out fire. The way the fire and lighten mixed to together was beautiful but dangerous.  Ravny eyes were completely black; this was a side of him I never seen.  I watch carefully as Zarek takes off in one way and Ravny following close behind. That’s when Connor pulls me away and runs into the opposite way of the fighting dragons.

“Can I trust you to stay here?”

“No” I answer truthfully

Just then Ravny falls to the ground just a few feet away from us. I run over to see if he was ok, but Connor wouldn’t let me. I turn to yell at him to let me go when I see that his eyes are growling yellow.  I stayed quiet and turned back to Ravny. He wasn’t moving but he was breathing so that well.  

“I can’t feel him anywhere.” He said “listens Sage I know you want to run over there and do help Ravny but you have to move slowly. Right now his dragon is in control, therefore; you need to be careful and aware.”

“Ok, I’ll move slowly.” I said never taking my eyes off of Ravny.  He lets me go and I start to slowly walk around Ravny, checking his wounds. Once I was his right hand side, the opposite side of Connor, Ravny moves his hand looking at me.

“Hey love, don’t worry I don’t see any major damage on you. “ I say in a soft voice.  He’s eyes should me that he was anger. “Don’t worry love, I know your anger but you will get him. I love you and he is not talking me away from. “I said the last the part was true. I could have sworn he smiled when I said that. “Love I need you to change back so I can treat your wounds. Please.”

Ravny nods he’s head. There was a bright flash that I had to shield my eyes, once I open I see Ravny laying naked right where his dragon was. Both I and Connor run over to him. “Let’s just get him back to the cabin so he can rest ok. “ Connor said picking Ravny’s body up and tossing him over his shoulder.

“So how long will his recover take?” I ask Connor

“He should be fully healed and ready for anything in two to three days.” He said taking one more look at the wraps on Ravny’s wounds. I just nod my head. I wanted this over; I wanted Zarek gone. I could just feel my anger boiling inside me, just as it did when we were in the dreamland. My palms were burning as if I was holding it over a wild fire. 

“Sage breath, I think you’re having a few dragons’ effects from the mark” I heard Connor said

I took a deep breath and close my eyes. I just keep breathing over and over again till I felt my anger decreasing.  When I open my eyes again I found myself looking up at the celling. Connor must have put me in bed. I turn to my side to see Ravny. His body was facing me, so I turn to face him. He was still asleep but he looked better than he did early. I move closer to him and felt his body react to it, he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me in. he even moves on his back so I can lay my head on his chest. I place my hand over his heart.  I close my eyes and let sleep take over me.