The First Date (part 1)

I just sat there staring at the message for god knows how long, till I finally typed in a reply.

“Hey Ravny” I didn’t have to wait long for a reply back

“I was wondering if I can see you again. “

“Yes, how about tomorrow at the park that’s a few blocks away for the café we were at today” I replied

“Sounds good. What time I should meet you there?” 

“How about around one, and lets meet by the fountain”

“Ok I will meet you there sage. I can’t wait to see you again”

“Me too see you then Ravny “

I put my phone down on my desk with a big smile on my face; I have a date with Ravny.  Well it might not be a date but I do get to spend some time with him, that’s what I really wanted. I got up from the desk and got a notebook from under my bed. I think I should write everything that has happen since I met Ravny. I made my way to the kitchen to get some tea when I see my brother and Jazzie talking. “What’s up?” I ask getting a confused look from both of them, “we want to talk about the dreams, the sleepwalking, and the guy” my brother said. I nodded my head as I went around the kitchen to make my tea. “Well I guess you want me to start by telling you about the new dream. There are a few parts I should skip” I said putting a pan of water on the oven. Push the bottom to boil the water. “Why do you need to skip a few parts?” Jazzie asked. “Because me and Ravny were having sex or making love and I'm sure my brother doesn’t want all the dirty details.” I said smiling “but I do so tell me later” Jazzie said laughing. I looked over to my brother and he looked a little sick, I guess the idea of his little sister having a sex dream or sex in a past life is just so wrong.  After a cup of tea and me telling them about the dream leaving the sex part out. “He had wings? Like wings?” my brother asked for the third time “yes he had wings but i don’t think they were made of feathers, even though they felt like velvet.”  I said as I finish writing down the last bit of the dream I just told them about. “I think it’s kind of cool that you have the same name, but the only that is really different between you and past sage is your hair.” Jazzie said looking over my notes. That true my hair in the dream was really long, it went to my back. My hair was short it doesn’t even touch my shoulders. Raven’s hair was different as well, in the dream his hair was cut short. But it still was long enough to cover his eyes; it felt like silk going through my fingers. “Earth to sage you are needed back here on earth” my brother yelling in my ear and snapping his finger at me. I gave him the what the hell look “what cant a girl think without you snapping at her” I yelled back.  He just rolled his eyes and said good night going to his room. I notice that Jazzie left too, so I made my way to my room, ready to go to bed because I have a date or whatever with Ravny. I open the door to see Jazzie on the air matters that was in the closet. “ you have a message on your phone” she said reading one of my books “ and don’t forget you have to tell me the naught part of your dream tonight”  I tried not to laugh as I made my way to the desk to see the message. It’s from Ravny, and I couldn’t help but to smile it look like a poem or something.  I think it’s a haiku, that’s so sweet.