Chapter 25

I let the power run though my veins as I pray that I am able to keep my calm. “Don’t get mad. Don’t get mad. Do not get mad.” I whisper to myself over and over again.

The door open and I look up to see Zarek coming down the stairs.

“oh have you come back to play again?” I said in a playful way. I guess my statement surprise him since he almost trip on the last two steps.  I just smile when he looked my way.

“I am going to me you scream out in anger and fury” he said once he stood in front of me.

I gave him my wicked smile that I learned from Ethan and said “you can try.”

He just smiled back at me. Then everything change in front of me was Ravny and Ethan in the middle of having sex. “ Dude what is with you and making me watch my brother getting it on with someone.  Is this your way of telling me that you have a thing for him or that maybe you swing that way. But really Ravny and Ethan? You are going to have to do better than that.” I said as I watch as Ravny take Ethan “this is so wrong in so many ways”  once again the scene change  but this time my friends and family were laying on the ground with blood all around them. Ravny had a hole in his chest, Ethan body was headless, and James was just the same as his body laid next to Ethan. My parents throats were slice open.

This is all your fault. They died because of you. A voice said

“How in the hell is this my fault when I was just living my life. I fell in love with a dragon. And then you, Zarek, couldn’t let go of the past so don’t you dare blame this on me. And beside this picture is all wrong. Then only one that will die is you.” I said in a clam voice.  I feel my blood boiling a little bit; I am getting anger. So I thought of Ravny, his smile, his face the way he kisses me. Soon my anger faded away.

“is that all you got?” I whisper to the air but I knew Zarek could hear me. My answer: a back hand slap to the face.

“oh did that make you feel like a man”  another slap to the face. 

“just you wait B**** “

“what you’re going to pull on my hair next?” I said in a mocking tone. Again I was meet with another slap to my face.  But this time the hit was hard enough to spilt my lip open.  I lick my lips and silt the blood out near Zarek’s feet.  “ just like a girl” I said.

I watched as he Zarek leave with a anger smirk on his face. The moment the door was close I counted to 50 before I left out a few tears that I been holding in. I close my eyes and just prayed this will all be over soon. “ I just want to plan my weeding like a normal person who getting married to a dragon. Is that too much to ask”

“in this world yes it is.”

“if it isn’t my favorite stranger. How are you today?” I ask in a bit of a sarcastically

“ I am well. Just here to show you the map so you can show your mate. I would ask you how you are doing, but I don’t feel like getting yelled at.” He said