Dreamland

WARNING WARNING This is a sex chapter, i was going to save this for later on in the story but my cbyer mum (nitewalkerdream) and my twin (mattdragon) really wanted this chapter so here it is.

************************

I was deep in my sleep, I could feel Ravny’s arms wrap tightly around me. “Sage open your eyes” I hear Ravny say, even though I didn’t really want to wake up I open my eyes anyway. To see that I’m in nothing. Everywhere I look I see nothing just open white light. Like an empty abyss, or an endless blank canvas. “Where are we?” I ask Ravny looking around. I was still in my shirt and Ravny was in his boxers.  We were sitting up and I was looking around at everything thinking that something is going to change. “We are in my dream, I kind of pulled you in but I’m not a really sure how it works. I guess we can make up anything we want. Like this” he said the once black canvas was now the park where Ravny and I went to meet at on Monday. So we could turn it into anything we wanted then, I smiled and tied to see if I can do it to. It works, in stand of the park we were now at a club downtown that was called “The Lair”. It was one of the hottest hip hop clubs in Cali* and I went there last summer before school started. Now I could relive the memory but this time I have Ravny with me. I was just about to pull him to the dance floor when I saw our clothes. “Is there any way to change your clothes?” I ask him. Ravny looks me up and down with a cocky smile on his face.

“Why? I think you really good in what you’re wearing now. The only thing that will make it better is if you were wearing one of my shirts” he tells me standing in front of me. So I give him my best puppy dog pout, if it can get me out of a speeding ticket it can work for this. It did. My shirt was gone and in its place was a navy blue skirt and a black and red off the shoulder top. While Ravny was wearing a black graphic tee with a pair of dark blue jeans.  This was better, I grab Ravny’s hand and started playing “where them girls at” by David Guetta ft. Flo Rida and Nicki Minaj.  We start to dance with Ravny behind me and his arms round my waist. The music keep going from one song to the next so I know it was Ravny that was making sure of that, because being in his arms like this my mind was blank. But then he switches it to a slow song. It was “fallen” by Mya. I tried to hide my smile when he turned me around so I was facing him now. I warp my arms round his neck while his hands were on my waist, I lay my head on his chest. Half way through the song Ravny move his hand to left up my chin, he leans down to kiss me. I stand on my tip toes to meet him halfway; when our lips touch it was like the first time we kissed. He nibbles on my bottom lip to gain entrance, so I open my mouth and I feel his tongue dancing with mines. Ravny picks me up and wraps my legs around him; I can feel him walking towards something. Then I feel him laying me down on something soft, it feels like a bed but I don’t know for sure I’m too lost in the kiss. He moves down to my mark and kisses it softly; setting fire to my body. I open my eyes to see that we are on a bed it looks like the one from his house. But we are outside in a forest I think, I was about to ask him where were we but he moved his hand under my shirt. His touch feels cold against my hot skin; he pulls the shirt up more and moves down to kiss my stomach. I let out a soft low moan; my body was shaking from his touch. He pushes my shirt up higher so I take it off. Ravny moves back to my lips and kisses me hard, as our tongues dance with each other. I put my hands under his shirt feeling his hard abs; he pulls back and looks at me. “Sage, if we start this I don’t think I will be able to stop” he tell me. There is love and lust in his eyes,” good cause I don’t want you to stop” I say to him. I pull his shirt off of him and pull his lips back to me. Ravny kisses me back, rolling over so I was on top of him.  We move our hands all over each other, leaving nothing untouched. I start kissing down Ravny’s neck and chest, and since this is a dream that means I can do this. I sit up and close my eyes and though of what I wanted. “Sage, that’s a bad thing you just did” Ravny said. I open my eyes to see Ravny in his boxers and me in a pair of black lace underwear. I give him my wicked smile “why is it bad?” I ask. Ravny turns me over and pinned me to the bed, with my hands above my head.  “Because now I lost control” he said moving down to kiss my mark. Sending fire thought my body; he moves one hand down to my waist. He pulls my underwear and at the same time my bra disappears. He moves in between my legs, and pulls his boxers down. He looks at me again and I nodded my head for him to keep going. He pushes his manhood inside of me. Oh dear God this man is huge, and there was no pain from it. Ravny looks me in the eye as he starts to move inside me, I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me. He leans downs and kisses my mark making my body even hotter. He was still holding my hands above my head, with one hand. His other hand was on my breast, I arch my back under him. Moaning and whispering him name, “faster” I tell him. He pulls away from my lips and set up and pulls me on top of him. So now I was sitting on his lap, I wrap my arms around his neck. He goes back to looking me in the eye. He places his thumb over my mark, making my body go crazy. I feel like any moment I’m going to go over the edge. “Don’t hold back baby” Ravny tells me. He lays me back on the bed and moves faster and harder, in a few more seconds I climax and then Ravny. He collapses on top me, both of us breathing hard. We both are covered in a fine sheet of sweat. Ravny rolls off me lying next to me,” are you ok?” I smile to myself because the next word out of my mouth was going to show Ravny how ok I was. I look at him and said “again”

Ravny and I were right in the middle of another round love making when I feel something like velvet wrapping around me. I open my eyes to see Ravny let his wings out, and they were wrapped around me holding me close. “Your wings feel so good” I tell him. I was sitting on his lap again and he was nibbling at my mark. I was brushing my fingers though his hair when, I hear the sound of a gun shoot. I look down to see that Ravny was shot in the back right between his wings. There was blood coming out of him mouth. “Oh my god, Ravny!” I look at where the shot had come from and saw a guy standing there. All I could see was a green heart around his neck, like the same one that was in my room. “Be with me” I heard but he didn’t say out loud it was like he said it in my head. I look to see that Ravny eyes have gone black, he turns toward the guy. He opens his mouth and shoots lighting at the guy. He ducks the lighting and fires his gun at Ravny again, being careful that he doesn’t hit me. Ravny runs away from the bed away from so I don’t get hit. I was so lost I didn’t know what to do, “be with me” that voice said again. I look over to the guy he was still shooting at Ravny, I wanted to kill him. How dare he ruin this moment for us and how dare he try to kill the man I love. I could feel the hatred growing in me. I picture a fire burning all around him, then out of nowhere he was surrounded by fire. Ravny came back to me,” are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?” he asks me looking over my body. I was still staring at the guy, “Sage look me” he say. I turn my head to look at Ravny, he look tired and I don’t think it was from the love making. I place my hands on his face and lean in to kiss him on the lips. Just when our lips touch there was a loud roaring sound, we both look around us to see the whole forest catching on fire. “She will be mines” that voice said. The there was a loud Bang. Everything was moving in slow motion. My eyes were filled with tears, “Ravny” I whisper. Then there was another BANG.

"the lair"* I have no idea if this is a real club or not I just made it up. 

vote,like and comment if you dont then something bad might happen. (evil laugh)