You are...

“Guess” he said with an evil grin on his face. If that’s the way he wants to play it fine, I gave him my own evil grin. “I know that you are not a vampire, because you’re not pale and cold. You’re not a werewolf because you have wings unless you’re some kind of hybrid. Are you a hybrid?”  I ask he shakes his head no and he looks like he’s having fun making me guess all this. Forget I’ll ask Jazzie to help me later with this, “I’ll guess later after I get a few more facts about you” I said. I lay down on my bed, thinking about what I know about him and what I don’t know about him. “What happen to Miss. Rosa?”  I ask him in a quiet voice. I turned on my side so I can see him. “A few years after Sage left she got sick must likely of a broken heart. She went to the human world to see her one last time, let’s just say that she died a happy woman” he told me looking down at me. That’s good she got to see her happy daughter before she died. “What time do you have to go to school today?” Ravny ask me looking at the clock.

“Hmmm I think 8am we have to rehearsal for graduation, but I’m ready”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah. Stand, stand, stand, walk, walk, walk, stand, sit, sit, sit, sit, stand, walk, walk, stairs, step, step, walk, walk, shank hands, turn head smile, walk, walk, step, step, step, walk, walk, stand, stand, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, stand, cheer, walk out. Yeah I think I got it “I said with a smile and he smile back at me. “Would you like to come to my graduation? “

“Yes, I would love to come” he said smiling at me, but that would as mean that he is going to happen to meet my parents. That should be fine my parents are… what’s a good word to describe parents? I let out a yawn; I guess I should get a little bit more sleep. “I agree, I’ll wake you up at around 7 so you have a nice breakfast and whatever it is girls do in the morning that takes forever.” Ravny said getting off my bed. I got under the covers and I decided to take a leap of faith. “Ravny will you lay with me, or do you still think you can’t trust yourself?” he answered my question by taking the cap off the air bed and climbing into bed with me. “I think I can control myself for now anyway.” He told me putting his arm around my shoulder. I lay my head on his chest and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

True to his word Ravny woke me up around 7 and made everyone breakfast. The man can cook; he made an omelet with bacon and toast. I took a shower and picked out a nice cute outfit. Dark blue jeans, white tee that had black designs on it, with a pair of cute black heels that I had to wear for graduation.  Ravny gave me a ride to the school and said that he would pick me up afterward too. The guy is a keeper. “What other creature are there?” Jazzie asks me while we were sitting in our chair waiting our rows turn to get up and walk across the stage. “There are vamps, wolfs, fairies, dragons, mermaids, and a few hybrids.” I told her. I saw that the line in front of us was almost finished, so I got ready. The moment they sit down my row stands up, we walk in a straight line to the stage. “Maybe he’s a fallen angel or a warrior, how hot would that be?” Jazzie said behind me. That would be hot, how many girls could say they have a fallen angel or warrior of a boyfriend. Is he even my boyfriend, i  mean we did hang out but I don’t even know if it was date. I walk up the stairs shank hands with the lady, turn my head smile and walked off. When Jazzie came over she asks “how did you feel when he laid next to you in bed?”

“It felt nice, it was great. It was even better when I woke up and he was still there in my bed.” I told her smiling. Sit, the next row got up and walked. “What if he’s a dragon?” I ask Jazzie. We both think about it, could I really date a dragon, I don’t even like reptiles. But I have always had a soft spot for dragons, when I was younger I did a project on dragons for a class. I think I still the notebooks of notes somewhere in my closet. “It doesn’t matter what he is, the real question is; are you still going to be with him no matter what he is.” Jazzie said texting on her phone. There are a few times that Jazzie is real smart and she was right, no matter what Ravny is do I still want to be with him. Yes, a little voice in my head said. I smile well that didn’t take long, “by the size of the smile I take it you have your answer. So are you going to bring him to your family night dinner when your parents come home?” she asks looking at me now, smiling like the dork she is. “I did ask him to come to my graduation and so I should ask him if he would like to have dinner with my parents. Oh my god” I said as jazzie softly laughs next to me. I’m sure it will be fine, my parents are somewhat normal. I guess I’ll talk to Ethan about it before I talk to my parents and tell them that I have… a what? “Sage, Sage!” Jazzie yell at me “dude we can go now it’s over” I looked around and saw people leaving. When I space out I really space out.  We left the school gym walking to the parking lot. Darren and Ravny were standing out the gate talking,” How did we get so lucky to have such hot and sweet guys?” I ask Jazzie as we walk to the gate. She shrugged his shoulder and smiled as she ran towards Darren. I kept walking just looking at Ravny, this man, this creature. As I’m walking, a memory came to me. Showing me Ravny, changing... I know what Ravny is. I smile when I got to him, and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back, “can we go somewhere…alone?” I whisper to him. He nodded his head and open the car door for me, I say bye to Jazzie and Darren.

“Is there anywhere particular you want to go to?” Ravny ask driving out of the school.

“How about your place, it seems fair since you saw my house twice now” I smile evilly to myself, but I have to keep my mind clear I know Ravny has a way of getting into my mind.

“Quick question. Can you read minds?”

He smiles “no, I can only a few of your thoughts. But only when you think loudly. So I cannot hear everything that passes thought your mind” he told me

“That’s good to know” I said looking out the window. We drove in silence for the rest of the ride, till Ravny pulled up to a beautiful Victorian style house. It was big and lovely, it was hard to believe a guy live here. I get out of the car and follow him to the front door; he shows me the kitchen, dining room, living room. Then the back yard which look almost like a meditation yard, it was clamming and peaceful.

“Where is your bedroom?” I ask turning around to look at him. He seems surprised I ask that question, he didn’t say anything he just point up. “Lead the way” I say walking over to him. He opens the slid door and walk to the stairs. We get up stairs and he walks to the first door on the left, opening the door. It was the master bedroom, so it had its own bathroom. The room was a creamy color the bed looks like it was a king size. The comfort set was black; there wasn’t a lot of stuff in here. “I told you I travel a lot so I don’t really stay here that much, this is the longest I’ve been here. But I just didn’t really do much to the room” he said trying to explain the emptiness of the room. The rest of the house wasn’t like this; I go and sit on the bed. I take my shoes off and put my cell phone on the night stand next to the bed. I lay my head on the pillow and pat the spot next to and waited for Ravny to join me. He took off his shoes and put his phone next to mine. He lay down next to me lying on his back.

“Your bed is nice” I say

“Thank you” he seems tense

“Will you relax” I said putting my head on his chest and my arm around his waist. He relaxes a little but I can tell that he still was tense; I guess he’s fighting for control right now. This is great time to put the plain in to action. I move my hand up to his face and I look up at him, he looks down at me

“Kiss me” I tell him. He leans down and kisses me on my lips, he wraps around my waist pulling me closer to his body. I push him on his back and get on top of him straddling him. I set him looking down at him. He looks really shock and its looks like he’s fighting wither to take me or to wait till I give the okay. He sits up wrapping both is arms around me, I lean down to his ear and whisper “I know what you are”  

“Do you? Then tell me” he whisper in my ear. I brush my fingers though his silky hair, while he moves his hands up and down my back.

“You are dangerous” I whisper and kiss his check. “You are strong”, I move closer to his lips and kiss his check again. “You are yummy” and I kiss him again, I’m even closer to his lips now. I could see that he was smiling after that last one I said. “You are mines” he lets out a low growl at that one and I kiss him again. The next will be on his lips. “You are a dragon” I say against his lips. Before I could kiss him he flips over, putting me under him. His eyes were glowing neon blue now. He leans down and kisses me really hard, it almost feels like he’s breathing fire inside me. He pulls back and looking at me, he’s fighting that battle again. “Forgive me” he says and bites my neck.