The Truth

(a/n)

well i was going to make you wait but then change my mind. you can all thank just_a_reader. she showed me some love. and i didnt really want to make you all wait. so vote, comment, thank just_a_reader

My house is never quite. My house is filled with life, with love, with laughter. But when I walk into my house it was dead quite. That quietness just should me how serious this was. My dad greeted Ravny and I at the door and told us to go sit in the living room. We walk in to see my brother sitting in the arm chair, so Ravny and I took the love seat. As we waited for my mom I just keep thinking it’s never this quite in my house.  I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn’t see my mom come into the room till I heard her crying. I look up so see her sitting on the couch with my dad’s arms around her. She looks up at me and I see her eyes are red.

“Please don’t hate me honey. I am so sorry. This is entirely fault I brought Zarek into your life I am so sorry honey.” I mom said her voice was raw from all the crying.

“Mom I don’t understand.” I tell her. Seeing my mom cry like this is breaking my heart. I look over to my brother and I see that it is doing the same thing to him. He was sitting in the chair trying to mask what he was really feeling. Ravny put his arms around my shoulders holding me close. I didn’t look at him; I turn back to my mom to see that she clam herself down a bit. And she begins to tell her story.

“I’m not human. I am…was a tree fairy. I use to live in the same world Ravny is from. But one day I crossed over into this world by mistake. And I just never left. It was around the early 70s when I met Zarek. He knew what I saw and it was easy to talk to him because I didn’t have to hide who I was. But I didn’t know that the only reason he was hanging around me was because he wanted to test something. He wanted a baby. A dragon and fairy hybrid baby.  There is a theory that hybrid child are stronger and Zarek wanted to put this to the test. But I didn’t like that idea and I couldn’t think of having my child be used or tested. So I left him and just traveled around the world till I met your father. He had just turned 20. I feel in loved with him right then and there.”

“But just when things were going good your father was 23 and I stilled looked about 20 or 21. Your father and I were on a trip to Paris when I was shooting in the chest. “

My mom and dad held up their hands to stop me and brother from saying anything.

“It was Zarek. He was mad that he didn’t get what he wanted or something. Anyway I was dying so I had to pass my powers on to someone else. Whenever a fairy is dying they pass their powers on, usually to their child but since I didn’t have any I passed it on to my best friend Alanna. Once she felt the power in her she knew something was wrong. I don’t know how but she got someone who healed me. I had lost too much blood and don’t remember much till I woke up in a bed with your father holding my hand. I learned later that it was Alanna and her mate that save my life. And they are also your doctors. They are both fairies. Once I was healed I didn’t take my power back. I was ok with being human like your father so I could grow old with him. “

“So the hard part. I had both of you checked out when you were born to see if you had any fairy blood in you. Ethan you didn’t but sage did. And it was Zarek who caused the car crash when you two were younger. I don’t know why he did or why he didn’t move on but he was the one who hurt you.”

Tears were being to fall from her eyes. “Ethan you godfather Will was your blood donor which is why you have such strong sense. He is a lycan or a werewolf so his wife Tala. And sage your god parents as you already know now are  fairies Alanna and her husband Steven. Zarek was your blood donor but your body rejected his blood, so when I and your father got to the hospital they took my blood to give to you. I think Zarek wanted to see if there was a chance my fairy blood passed on to you. Which it did. So I am guessing that he wants to take you to do what I wouldn’t do. To have his baby. Honey I am so sorry this is happing to you. When I learn that it was the same Zarek I knew that it was entirely fault. I am so sorry.” My mom said crying hard now.