Chapter 25 "Sadness"

Taylah’s POV

Well its the morning after the party and Harry & Liam are sleeping peacefully in their beds. I wonder if Niall came back last night? I got out of bed and walked around the house. Niall isn’t anywhere to be found. Then i hear someone walking down the stairs. I turn around, Its Harry. He wipes his eyes and looks at me-

“Oh, Good Morning Taylah, what you doing now here?”

“I was looking for Niall but he isn’t here” I said sighing.

“So he never came back?” Harry said walking over to me “Want some tea?”

I smiled and walked into the kitchen “Yes thanks, i would love some tea, I don’t understand why Niall freaked out, It was only a prank” I said sighing once more.

Harry handed me the cup of tea “Louis, Eleanor, Perrie, Zayn, Lizzy are already at their flats. Connor and Liam are still awake, Where do you think Niall could be?” He said with a worried tone.

“I really don’t know Harry. Maybe at your flat, I have the keys to our flat so he wouldn’t be able to enter the flat. Does he have your keys?” I asked.

“Yea, why?” Harry said.

“God dammit” I said walking towards the door.

“Where are you going!” Harry said following me.

“To your flat, I’ve got to talk to Niall!” I said walking out the door and slammed it in Harry’s face.

It’s taking me 30 minutes to walk to the flat and I’m only half way. It’s cold and i don’t have a jacket. I’m still in my costume, My hair is messy, My phone is in Harry’s flat, my feet hurt and the flat is still so far away.

Liam’s POV

I woke up and Harry & Taylah aren’t in the room. Everyone else is gone except for Connor who just came and woke me up. We walk down the stairs to hear Taylah & Harry.

“I really don’t know Harry. Maybe at your flat, I have the keys to our flat so he wouldn’t be able to enter the flat. Does he have your keys?” Taylah asked.

“Yea, why?” Harry said.

“God dammit” Taylah said walking towards the door.

Connor whispered in my ear “What do you think is going on, where is she going?”

“Shut up” I said back to him.

“Where are you going!” Harry said following me.

“To your flat, I’ve got to talk to Niall!” Taylah said walking out the door and slammed it in Harry’s face. We walked down to him and turned around and looked at us in shock.

“Di-Did you just hear all that?” Harry said with a worried tone.

“Yes, I see Niall didn’t come back” Connor said sighing.

“Come one, lets clean up and we will head to the flat” I said. It took us about 30 minutes to clean up. We got in Connor’s rental car and drove to the flat. I see a girl walking on the sidewalk. OMG its Taylah.

“Connor! Pull over! That’s Taylah!” Harry said and Connor pulled over next to her.

“How did you guys” Taylah started to say but i pulled her into the car.

“Come on, let’s get to the flat, you want to see Niall don’t you?” I said she nodded. We finally reached the flat and rushed into the lounge room. Taylah went in first, then Harry, I & lastly Connor. We saw bottles of beer around the couch but no Niall.

“Ni-Niall?” Taylah said quietly.

But no one answered.

“Niall Horan!” Harry said more loudly.

The door opened to show Niall curled up in the corner holding a beer bottle. Taylah walked over to him and hugged him.  He must not of slept cause his eyes are blood red and in the costume from last night, when Taylah got near him, he softly pushed her away.

“Niall, whats wrong with you?” Taylah said with a worried tone and crawled over to him.

“GET AWAY FROM ME!” Niall yelled pushing her harder away. I quickly grabbed her and pulled her on her feet.

“WHAT THE HELL NIALL!” Connor yelled, grabbing Niall’s shirt and dragging him off his feet.

“Niall, Taylah did nothing wrong!” Harry said bluntly.

“I’M STILL MAD WITH ALL OF YOU! CONNOR LET ME GO NOW OR ELSE!” Niall said coldly.

“I choose or else!” Connor said with a smirk, and then Niall went to punch Connor. But Taylah quickly ran out of my arms and took the punch in the face. She didn’t move, it’s like she wasn’t hurt. Tears went down her face and she looked into Niall’s eyes and slapped him.

“NIALL SNAP OUT OF IT!!” She slapped him again, and again. Niall just stood there taking all the slaps. “SAY SOMETHING!!” She screamed at him. She kept slapping him.

“Taylah, stop!” I screamed to her, but she couldn’t hear me, her sadness covered our voices. She wanted Niall to say something. Then Niall grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug.

“Come on, leave them be, Connor get your ass into the lounge room” Harry said madly and we left Taylah and Niall in the guestroom.

Niall’s POV

I guess i should of gotten those slaps. Gosh she slaps hard. When the boys left the room she pulled away. Tears falling from her face. What have i done, her cheek from where she was punched.

“Taylah, I-Im sorry” I said quietly.

“Why, why are you being a total bitch” Taylah said looking at the ground.

“Well, I’ve had a few beers but i know that’s not an excuse” I said but she cut me off by saying-

“NO SHIT!”

“Look, that prank made me think Connor was working for John and i don’t want to lose you ever! If you ever get hurt again i will seriously hurt myself” I said walking over to her.

“Niall, i love you no matter what and thank you” She said. Within seconds i cupped her cheeks and kissed her passionately. She snaked her arms around my neck and i moved my hands to her waist. I picked her up and pinned her to the wall. We pulled away smiling. I put her down and we walk out to the others to see their jaws dropped. Okay what happened?