Chapter 39 "Beauty In The Studio"

TIME SKIP

A/N orinigal chapter 39 got deleted so all the chapters are going back one number sorry

Taylah’s POV

I’m woken up to Niall shaking me. Gosh i just want a few more hours... I groan and cover my head with the pillow. He rips it off me, then all my sheets. He pulls me out of bed and i grip the mattress as hard as i could screaming-

“NO NO NO! I WANT A FEW MORE HOURS NIALL!”

“WELL NO, YOU HAVE TO MEET JUSTIN TO WRITE A SONG YOU IDIOIT!” Niall screamed back. Huh? Sing with Justin? Justin Bieber? That made me stand up and i looked at Niall dumbstruck.

“Excuse me?” I asked crossing my arms.

“I called Justin last night and you’re singing in his new song Beauty & The Beat? Plus doing the video today?” Niall said smirking.

I shaked my head and run for cover screaming

“I TOLD YOU I DONT WANNA!”

He grabs my waist pulling me back “You can sing with Selena instead”

“Deal” I said happily.

I walked to my suitcase to pick a really nice outfit for tonight.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/459/set?id=39248289&lid=1873985

I walk out to where everyone is watching the t.v, Niall kisses me softly and takes my arm yelling to the boys-

“LATER GUYS, ME AND TAY ARE MEETING JUSTIN AT THE STUDIO”

Then all the boys scream back-

“GOOD LUCK BABE!”

“THANKS!” I yell back and we jump in one of the bodyguards cars and drive to the studio. We arrive there and walk inside to see Justin and Selena waiting there for me. Selena sees me and runs over to me and hugs me tightly.

“I’m so glad you came here. We are recording you today then we are heading out to a water park to film the video for your part” Selena says smiling.

“Come on Taylah, i will set you up in the studio and give you the lyrics for you, by the way, can you rap?” Justin asks walking me to the recording studio.

“Yeah, why?” I ask back raising my eyebrow.

“I kind of want you the rap in this song.. Is that alright?” Justin asks.

“Yeah, that’s perfect” I said back smiling, putting the headphones on my head and reading the lyrics. I look up to see Selena, Justin and Niall smiling at me. The music comes on and i hear Justin’s voice through the headphones. My part is about to come up, Justin then gives me the 1.2.3.4 fingers, i close my eyes then i start singing my part-

In time, ink lines, bitches couldn't get on my incline

World tour, it's mine, ten little letters, on a big sign

Justin Bieber, you know I'mma hit 'em with the ether

Buns out, wiener, but I gotta keep my eye out for Selena

Beauty, beauty and the beast

Beauty from the east, beautiful confessions of the priest

Beast, beauty from the streets, we don't get deceased

Every time a beauty on the beats

(Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's go, let's go)”

I look up to see everyone clapping and cheering. Then Justin says-

“That was perfect Tay, we don’t need you to go over it again, lets now head down to the set and get you in your outfit for the video” He then winks at me and i smile. I take off my headphones and put them on the rack.

I walk out to the other and Selena hugs me again saying-

“Your voice is to die for Taylah!”

“Thank you Selena” I said blushing back. I then felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, then they whisper in my ear-

“Babe, that was truly amazing, you’re such a special girl, and you’re all mine”

I blush and kiss Niall on the cheek then we jump in Justin’s car and drive to the water park set. As soon as we arrive, I’m rushed to dressing and makeup. I’m given a light pink short dress with light pink high heels. I throw them on and walk to where I’m meant to sing. Justin does his part before mine then joins me. I sing my part and we dance when he starts his again.

After we do that i watch Justin film the rest of the video, sitting with Niall & Selena having fun. Wow Justin seems to be having heaps of fun with the video, he actually can dance pretty well, i bet Usher taught him all that. LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys7-6_t7OEQ

[Instead of Nicki pretend its Taylah rappingJ] Then Selena gives me a Bikini for some strange reason.

“Get this on cause after filming we are going swimming alright, Niall here is some board shorts, now go in the tent and get changed” Selena hands Niall a pair of green board shorts and my bikini is light pink. We walk into the tent.

Niall starts getting unchanged and i didn’t even notice till i turned around to see him in just underwear. He looks at me blushing and my eyes widen. He turns away and so do i. We get changed and hold hands and walk back out to Selena & Justin ready for the water.

We all run to the slides and go down them. While having a blast, four hours went past and myself and Niall had to get ready for the party tonight.

I hugged Selena saying “Today was amazing, thank you for helping me find courage in singing Selena, you have been my role model for years”

I then walk over to Justin and he hugs me tightly and i say “Justin, thank you for everything”

He whispers in my ear “You’re amazing, and don’t let anyone say otherwise, got me, ever need me, my number is in my phone and so is Selena’s and we have yours. Have fun at the party tonight”

“I will” I said back then ran towards the car with Paul driving. We drove back to the tour bus to get ready for the party tonight. I was trying to find the perfect dress and i couldnt seem to find the right one.

“You want some help love?” Someone said behind me.

“Liam? What you talking about?” I asked him smiling.

“You’re trying to find the perfect dress?” Liam raised his eyebrow.

“Yeah? Why you have one for me?” I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

He then held the perfect dress in his hand and held it up saying “What about this?”

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/fashion_icon/set?id=59053105

A cream/blue dress with beads around the middle, with white heels, a black purse and silver and gold bracelets, I was so happy i quickly grabbed it off Liam and threw it all on. I came out and Liam’s jaw dropped.

I ran and hugged him tightly saying-

“Thank you, this is perfect!” He hugged back saying-

“Just like you”