Chapter 3 Saying Goodbye

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

Hey Its Tay, well um, Isabella doesn’t want to do this story anymore so she gave the book to me. So it’s going to be a Niall Fanfic <3 Please read this i hope you like it xxx

Niall’s POV

Its 2 nights till I leave for X Factor, Now I don’t want to leave Taylah behind, she means the world to me! I made her sleep at mine the next 2 nights, so I get my last few hours with her. Least she now knows I love her... Now, do I ask her to be my girlfriend or is that too fast? I walk over to my window to see if Taylah is in her room, but she isn’t. I then get a text....From Taylah!!!!

 “Hey Horan, We still on for tonight?”

I quickly respond to her message “Of course! Get to mine at 6pm?” I smiled as soon as I sent it; I waited for her to say something back.

“Ok J xx” I blushed, she was sending me kisses on the phone. I ran around the house making sure everything was perfect; my family was out all night so it would just be me and her. I started to jump around the house. It was 5.30pm... SHIT SHE WILL BE HERE SOON!!!! I ran upstairs to get changed into some nice clothes and re did my hair.

It’s now only 5 minutes till 6 o’clock; I run down stairs and wait at the door. I hear someone at the door step, they knock. I slowly opened the door, to see Taylah crying, with her head down, looking at the ground, she was griping onto her shoulders. I pulled her inside and hugged her. She wasn’t upset about me leaving, this was different. I slowly pulled her face up towards me but she dropped it back down.

“Taylah, whats wrong?” I was seriously worried.

“A lot of things” She mumbled.

“Tell me?” I asked.

“You sure, you want to know?”

I nodded “YES NOW PLEASE TELL ME” I picked her up and walked over to the couch in the next room and sat her down next to me. “Babe, please don’t keep things from me”

Taylah’s POV

“Niall...... Well.... Firstly I’m worried about when you leave what is going to happen between us, secondly My own Father is telling me I’m worthless and can’t do anything right and lastly I don’t want you to fall in love with someone else” I said quietly.... I knew he was going to yell at me.

He shakes his head and sighs “To be honest Taylah, Nothing will change between us, I will always love you and protect you, But about the Father part, I don’t know what to say”

“He was drunk, maybe he didn’t mean it, but a part of me wonders is what he said true?” I said looking into his eyes.

He leaned closer to me; he placed his hand on my right cheek, and then smiled at me saying “Taylah, your perfect in every way, every girl in our school is jealous of your beauty! Why, have others said something to you?”

I sighed and said “Yeah, just the popular mean girls, but they don’t bother me”

He kissed me softly then pulled away “When I come back, I will take you away from all this pain. I promise you babe”

There is that word again ‘Babe’ He had never called me that before. “Thank you” Before I could say anything else, he started to kiss me, he moved his hand that was on my cheek to the back of my neck, he pulled me closer to him. I stopped the kiss and smiled saying “Niall, we need to have dinner! This can wait” I winked

“DINNER!! OMG I FORGOT!!!” He yelled and ran to the kitchen.

I sighed and then laughed loudly. Then yelled to him “IDOIT, I WAS GOING TO ORDER PIZZA!!! NOT COOK FOR YOU!!”

He slowly walked back into the lounge room and grabbed his phone home; he ordered a cheese pizza to share with me. Then he walked over to me as I started to walk over to him, but then grabbed me and pinned me against the wall. I was a little afraid but I was happy at the same time. He grinned at me saying “I can’t wait until dinner”

I shake my head and laughed at him.. Within ten minutes after calling for the pizza, the pizza man was there, I answered the door with the money in my hand.

 “Pizza for Horan?” The pizza man asked.

I smiled and took the pizzas “Yes, Thank you, here you go” I handed him the money but he wouldn’t take it.

“No, don’t worry about it, a pretty girl shouldn’t have to pay this, its free” he walked away and winked at me, I walked back inside and handed the money to Niall. He looked at me confused as I gave him the money “Why do we have the money still?”

“He said I was too pretty to pay? Then gave it to me for free” I blushed as I said.

“God dammit, he was trying to get my girl” He walks over to me and kisses me softly. Then we started to eat the Pizza while watching Two and a Half Men. We laughed for hours. Then headed to bed.

1 Day later

Its Niall’s last night here, I want to cry but I will not wreck his last night with me, no way, No matter what, tonight is about him. It was about 8pm and we were lying on his bed talking. I was pretenting to be sleeping, so he hovered over me saying “If you’re asleep, that just means we won’t be able to make out, Dam, I wanted a kiss you all night” He chuckles, but I didn’t move. He finally said “Fine be like that, I will just leave and-“Before he could finish I grabbed him and pulled him onto me, kissing him.

Niall’s POV

I was in shock when she grabbed me and pulled me onto her, I was so happy, I started to kiss her back, I made it more passionate, our tongues were fighting for the lead, I turned her over so I was on my back and she was on top of me, I moved my hands from her back to her waist, gripping it hard, I pulled off her top so only her bra and jeans were still on, she did the same to me, my chest was bare and she put both her hands against my chest, I felt her smile while we made out...

Next morning.....

I woke up with her next to me, tangled in my arms with our feet tangled as well, I looked down at her smiling, she started to wake up, she wiped her eyes and sat up, she looked at me blushing and she leaned against the wall blushing and said “Why are you staring at me like that?”

Then my mother walked in and said “Niall get your stuff ready, we are leaving in thirty minutes”

“WH-What!! I didn’t think we were leaving till this afternoon!” I look over at Taylah, who looked like she was going to cry, I felt my eyes swell up.

“Sorry Niall, but your father wants to leave” Mother said with a sad tone and walked out of my room. I turned to see Taylah run into the bathroom with her clothes, I chased after her, I banged the door “TAYLAH PLEASE COME OUT!” I banged the door again.

She came out in her clothes, she looked beautiful (OUTFIT- http://www.polyvore.com/dream_big/set?id=54410301#stream_box ) I was shock, she was so god dam beautiful, I hugged her and held her in my arms. I didn’t want to let go, I noticed she wasn’t wearing any kind of makeup, which made me happy, she looked better without. I let go of her and got changed. She helped me carry my bags down the stairs and we left them at the door. I got dad to carry them into the car. I took Taylah’s hand and walk out my front door. I was shock to see all my friends waiting for me to come out of my house to say goodbye. Taylah smiled and whispered in my ear “I and my friends planned this for you” I turned around and hugged her “Thank you Babe”

Dad was pointing me to the car, i dragged Taylah to my car, I whispered into her ear “Wish me luck Tay” and kissed her.

She was starting to cry and then said “I Love you Niall” then she kissed me passionately then pulled away. I watched her take a few steps back as i got into the car, i put the window down and waved to everyone who had come to say goodbye. I blew a kiss to Taylah and then she smiled and waved back