Chapter 34 "The Promise"

Taylah’s POV

I could hear a beeping sound that was really starting to piss me off. I couldn’t open my eyes for some weird reason, its like they are glued together.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

OMG WILL THE BEEPS JUST STOP ALREADY. I finally opened my eyes to see a white roof and white walls. Where am i? This isn’t the flat or guest room i’m meant to be sleeping in with Niall. What happened? Then i remembered what i did in the bathroom. Suddenly Niall ran into the room crying and screaming-

“LOVE YOUR AWAKE!” He hugged me tightly and i couldn’t breathe.

“Niall.... Need.... Oxygen....” I said quietly and he let go. Tears rolling down his face and i wiped them away. He kissed my forehead lightly. Then said to me mumbling-

“whydidyoudothistaylah?” What? What did he said? I couldn’t understand a single word.

“What did you say baby? Speak lower?” I sighed and pulled a smile.

“Why did you do this Taylah?” He said looking into my eyes. I grew tears instantly and fell apart right in front of him.

“Because what Nate, Tommy & Riley said was rude and i couldn’t take it anymore” I cried and he hugged me. I was leaving tear stains into his shirt and he pulled away.

“Baby, promise me you will never do this again!” Niall said kissing my lips softly.

“I Promise” I said smiling then Harry & Liam came into my room and they gave me a hug then kissed my cheek.

“How you feeling love?” Liam said with a worried tone.

“I feel allot better but my arm kills” I said trying to fake a laugh but i just couldn’t.

“Taylah, why would you do this? I can’t believe we almost lost you” Harry said quietly.

“What do you mean, you almost lost me?” my eyes widen and i was in shock. Harry then explained everything and i almost died but the doctors saved me. Thank god. Gee i feel really back now.

3 Hours Later

Niall checked me out of the hospital and took me home. I finally could be in my family home on last time before returning back to London. My mother also got out today so we are having a family dinner tonight at home. Niall & I are going to cook Pasta, Chocolate Mousse & Chips with Dip. We started cooking the pasta and the meat. Niall tasted the sauce and i slapped his shoulder.

“What did you slap me!” He said grabbing my waist pulling me back towards him.

“Cause you tasted the sauce and wouldn’t stop” I said giggling. He let go of my waist and grabbed the spoon with sauce on it and touched my neck and my lips. I know what he was trying to do! Oh well it would be nice since no one is home to ruin the moment.

“Oh let me get that sauce off that amazing skin” Niall said winking then kissed my lips. He gripped my waist tightly making me moan, i snaked my arms around his neck gripping his blonde hair which made him smile in the kiss. He started to kiss me jaw line then made his way down to my neck kissing it and licked the sauce of my neck leaving a kiss bite on my neck. Then someone cleared their throat-

“Excuse me love birds but when is dinner ready?” Alison said smirking. We pulled away blushing and then my mother and Trent walked in behind her. OMG they were watching us. Awkward. We finally served up the chips and dip with the pasta.. The dessert was in the fridge so they would be nice and cold. Everyone loved our dinner. It started getting late so we went to bed.

Next Morning

Niall’s POV

It’s the day to return back home to London. We grabbed our bags and walked out the door. We met everyone else there. Taylah seem worried about returning home and i don’t blame her, John is on the loose and im afraid he will pull something again. We finally got to our seats on the plane and flew to London. We finally landed and we grabbed the suitcases and went back to our flat with Liam & Harry. When we got in our driveway we could see our front door open. We got out of the car and just looked at it. Taylah walked towards the door but i pulled her by her waist back to me.

“Whats wrong Niall?” Taylah looked back at me.

“Eh... everything babe, our door is open when i bloody locked it” I said back to her but she walked into the flat. We all followed her to see everything on the floor and writing on the walls saying-

“You’re dead”

“Beware”

“Dead Bitch” and a lot of other things. Taylah stood there shaking. Harry was in so much shock. Taylah then walked into our bedroom to find heaps of things on the ground. She ran towards the small black box on the door and she started to scream-

“NO!! THEY DIDNT TAKE IT DID THEY!! PLEASE NO!” She started to cry, what was missing??

“Taylah, whats missing?” Liam asked bending down next to her.

“My Locket my father god me from Dubai, its gold and it had engraved “ Daddy’s Little Girl” Why would they take it!” She said and Liam hugged her. Taylah.... I wish i could make your life better again. I’m so sorry.