Chapter 13 "Waken"

Taylah’s POV

Flashback

“Isabella, please pull over” Eleanor said.

“I can’t!” Isabella turned around while driving.

I jumped forward “Isabella look out!!”

She stopped the car, but just clipped the car on the other side of the road, making the car spin out of control. We all screamed. It finally stopped spinning. I opened my eyes to see Johns car was about to hit ours.

“Holy shit, Isabella wake up!!” the car was getting closer; I started to shake her, “GET UP, START THE CAR!!” But it was too late, Johns car crashed into the front of ours, sending us flying. I got thrown back into my seat, hitting the roof, it went black.

End of Flashback

“TAYLAH, TAYLAH, WAKE UP!” I could hear someone shaking me, I opened my eyes to see Eleanor shaking me crying, and she was bleeding from her mouth but not badly. I sat up and looked at her.

“Wh-What happened?” I touched my forehead and looked at my hand, it was covered in blood, I was bleeding. Shit. Then Eleanor hugged me.

“Thank god you’re alright” She said smiling, basically crying.

“Eleanor, is that blue lights I see?” I said pulling away.

“Yes, I called 911, we are getting taken to the hospital” She said.

“But if can’t move, im stuck and I’m in heaps of pain, if feel lightheaded” I said resting against Eleanor’s chest. I closed my eyes and it went black again.

Niall’s POV

Taylah’s home phone started to ring, so i quickly ran to answer it. I finally said ‘Hello? This is the Musson and Bernhardt Family, May I leave a message?”

“Yeah, um, their daughter Taylah Bernhardt has been in a car crash, she in the hospital and she is still out of it” The man said. I froze, if couldn’t speak, quickly said back ‘Alright, I will tell them when they get home” I hanged up the phone and grabbed my jacket. I have to check on her. Then someone knocks at the door, Its Harry, Liam, Zayn & Louis. They must know. Behind them were Lauren, Trent & Alison. Harry was covering his face with his hands, he was crying, Liam whispered in my ear

“Niall, she will be alright”

“I hope so”

We all drove to the hospital. Took us a whole hour. I was freaking out, i started to shake I look up to see Harry, Zayn & Louis acting the same way. Liam placed his hand on my shoulder trying to make me feel better. But it didn’t, nothing will make me smile until I see Taylah’s eyes open.

As soon as we arrived, we all ran into the building, i ran up to the desk and asked “May I know what room Taylah Bernhardt is in please?”

The lady nodded and point down the hall “Go down there and its number 166”

“Thank you” Liam said, we all ran down to 166. I opened the door to see 4 doctors and 3 nurses standing around 3 beds. I frozen, I feared the worst. But i walked in and yelled “WHERE IS SHE! WHERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND TAYLAH!!?”

One of the doctors grabbed me and said “GO OUTSIDE, NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO ENTER FOR THE NEXT HOUR!!”

 Harry stepped in front of me saying “We can’t wait that long! Where are Isabella, Perrie, and Eleanor & Taylah?”

“Perrie, Eleanor & Taylah are in here, Isabella is next door alone. No one will enter until we say so!” The nurse said walking up past the doctor.

“Do you know who we are? We are One Direction & they are all our girlfriends!” Louis said grabbing Harry’s shoulder.

“I’m sorry but no one is allowed in” The doctor said, all of them left except one of the nurses. We all sat outside the rooms. Lauren, Trent, Alison & Harry were sitting on the stairs. Louis & Zayn were sitting on the floor. Liam was walking up and down the corridor thinking. He asked everyone “Does anyone want a coffee from the canteen up stairs? It’s late at night I think we need it”

“Yes please” Trent, Lauren, Alison and Zayn said.

“No thank you” Harry said starting to cry and walked up and left the hallway.

“No, but I will go with you, I hate just sitting here” Louis said, him and Liam both left the room and I quickly followed after Harry. He was sitting in a chair, looking at a photo of Him & Isabella. I sat down next to him.

“Harry, they will be fine”

“How do you know?” Harry snapped at me.

Then one of the nurses saw me and said “Niall, your girlfriend, she is waking up!” Harry and i both jumped out of our seats and ran to Taylah’s room. I sat on her bed and held her hand. She started to grip it, and then opened her eyes.

“N-Niall?”

I started to cry, tears landed on her face “Thank god you’re alright, I’ve been so worried”

“Is everyone ok? Perrie? Eleanor? Isabella? Please say they are alright Niall!” She sat sitting up but started to feel pain and put her hand to her forehead. I laid her back down and smiled.

“They are ok I think, I don’t know, you’re the 1st one to wake up” i placed my hand on her cheek.

Then I hear Louis scream “ELEANOR!! YOU’RE FINALLY AWAKE!!! LET ME HUG YOU BABY!!” Dear god Louis calm down. “Don’t hug her to hard Louis, you will crush her!”

Eleanor sat up, she didn’t really get hurt. Only some bruises and starches. She was lucky. Taylah had cuts everywhere and a black eye. Then Perrie woke up and Zayn kissed her forehead. She has a broken arm that was it. Isabella was the worst one. She got badly hurt. The doctor brought a wheelchair in for Taylah because she wasn’t allowed to walk for a few days. Taylah, Harry & I entered Isabella’s room, she was still out and the doctor wanted to tell us something important. No one else but us three were allowed into room.

“Whats up Doc?” Harry asked sitting on Isabella’s bed, holding her hand.

“Well it’s about Miss Johnson. She has a broken arm and a sprained leg with a lot of bruising to her skull. While we were looking at her we found a Tumour, in her brain” The doctor said sadly.

“WH-What!” Taylah said, she started to cry “How long does she have left?”

“It’s hard to tell, she will live for 1 month but after that i really don’t know. We can’t stop the Tumour its already affected her badly. There is nothing we can do. Mr Styles, Miss Bernhardt I’m very sorry” The doctor walked out of the room.

I looked over at Harry. He was crying on Isabella’s chest.

Harry’s POV

Why! Why must Isabella get this! She was fine! 1st the car crash and now this! Why didn’t she know she had a brain tumour? I don’t understand! She gets a cancer check every single year! This can’t be right. It just can’t be! I felt her start to move; I jumped of her chest and looked to see her eyes open.

“Harry, you’re here” She said with a small smile.

“Of course I’m here” I said hugging her softly.

“Isabella, it’s good to see your awake” Taylah said wheeling her chair towards Isabella’s bed.

“Taylah, are you ok?” Isabella asked.

“Yeah its nothing bad” Taylah said smiling.

2 DAYS LATER

The girls are allowed home now, thank god, but I want to talk to Isabella about what the doctor told us. I wanted to know why she didn’t know. I need to take her back to London; she needs time with her family. We stayed at Taylah’s for the day. We watched movies. I just hope me and Isabella talk privately soon, I’m really worried about her.