Chapter 2 "Ive Got A Feeling"

Authors Note!

Hey Taylah here, sorry for the late update but i've been busy with school, horse riding and with my friends. Hope you guys like the chapter <3

Niall’s POV

I heard my alarm go off and turned over to shut it up. It was so annoying; it went off 2 hours early. Its 7am and I didn’t really want to wake Tay up. She looked so peaceful. But I could hear her groaning-

“N-Niall, whats going on?”

“It’s just the alarm, don’t worry, remember school starts at 11am today because the teacher meetings” I said smiling at her.

“Well now I can’t even get back to sleep so we might as well get out of bed” she said sitting up, wiping her eyes.

I walk down the stairs to make us some breakfast, finally after ten minutes she walks down and sits at the table, she realizes I made her breakfast, she looks at me with shock-

“Niall!” she smiles “You didn’t have to make me breakfast”

I give her an innocent smile and sat down next to her, she was enjoying her bacon and eggs with her cup of tea, I ate way to fast, I was going to be sick. We ran up back stairs and got changed for school.

Even then Taylah looked amazing, I just wanted to kiss her right there and then but I though it would make things awkward so I left that though. Then my mother entered my room and dragged me out telling me I wasn’t going to school until noon, we were only dropping off Taylah then mum was taking me somewhere.

Taylah’s POV

My outfit today wasn’t something i normally would wear but i couldn’t help it-

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/believe/set?id=53907424#stream_box

Niall kept looking at me smiling, i wonder if he thinks i look nice today. He sat on the bed and patted the bed, basically asking me to sit down. I walked over and jumped on the bed smiling at him-

“Horan why are we on the bed again! I Still have to do my hair and-“

He cuts me off “Taylah im not going to school with you this morning, im arriving at noon, mum said she is taking me somewhere first”

I sighed and said- “Dam just means I won’t have to sit next to a stinky Niall in English” I turned to him giggling. Niall looked at me a little sad, I think he took it personality; I hugged him “Niall I was only kidding”

We sat on the bed talking about school then it was 10.30, Niall’s mum drove me to school. After English was over i grabbed my lunch and sat at the table with my best friends Alice, Breanna & Zoey. I waited for Niall and his mate Jacob but they never came. Then my phone started going off.

“Who is it Tay?” Zoey asked looking at me.

“Let me get a change to look” I said smiling. It was from Niall, i had also gotten 2 messages from him. I was worried and my friends could tell.

“Tay? Who was it already??” Alice said with a worried tone.

“It’s just Niall, I’ve got to go, see you guys later” I said smiling then walking off to the football field. I thought he might of been here of all places but I didn’t know where else to look. I started walking back into the west wing. I walked past the Music room then someone from behind grabbed me and pulled me into the music room. I was freaked out; I turned around to see it was Niall.

Niall hugged me “Thank god I finally found you”

“WHAT THE HELL!! YOU SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME!!!! YOU IDOIT!!!” I said yelling at him and slapping his shoulder.

“Ouch!!” he groaned.

“Why did you pull me into the music room Horan? Tell me whats going on!” i said madly.

He smiled at me and said “Well, I wanted you, my best friend forever to know first, I’ve sighed up for X Factor”

I was crushed and started to cry, I turned away from him so he wouldn’t see the tears. “WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?” I yelled at him, crying me heart out.

“Taylah! Why are you crying! Is this about what we talked about yesterday?” he said confused and hugged me.

“You really don’t know how much I don’t want you to leave, you will meet new people and fall-“

He grabs me by my shoulders and tightens his grip on me yelling “I TOLD YOU WE WOULD BE FRIENDS NO MATTER WHAT!!”

I stood there crying, I couldn’t help but say how I felt, it was coming up like word vomit “NIALL I LOVE YOU!!! I DONT WANT YOU TO LEAVE CAUSE YOU WILL MEET SOMEONE AND LOVE THEM!!”

He looks at me shocked “You... What?”

Then the music teacher walks in and yells at us “WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING IN HERE!”

I turned around and said “Sorry Ma’am” Then ran out the door and up to the office. I called my mum and asked her to pick me up, i felt sick, i wanted to die. I just told Niall how I felt! He is going to hate me! Finally mum got me and drove me home; she got me my fav pjs and tucked me into bed.

5 Days later Niall knocked on my door for the 100th time since I told him I loved him. Mum called me and made me go down. I groaned “Mum, I don’t want to see him, he hates me, I just know it!”

“Don’t be silly Taylah, he cares about you! He keeps checking on you, now go talk to him!” Mum said forcing me towards the door.

I open the door seeing him smiling at me, I let him in and both of us walk up stairs into my room, I sit on the window ledge looking the sky. He walks up to me and pulls me off the ledge.

“Taylah, you know how you told me you... Um...” He tried to speak but was to nervous to.

“Yes, that I loved you, it is true” I sighed and turned away.

He comes up behind me and hugs me. I was in shock, I though he hated me, I said to him- “Wait im confused, I though you hated me!”

He stopped hugging me and turned me around facing him, he lowered his hands to my waist and looked into my eyes smiling-

Niall’s POV

I shake my head at her- “Not at all, Taylah I actually had been planning to tell you that i love you as well for years but never had nerve to say it to you”

She blushes and smiles at me- “You love me??”

I nodded at her and put my forehead against hers “Of course I do, you’re the most beautiful girl in the world”

She smiles and tries to speak but she kisses me instead. It got more passionate every second. I gripped her waist tightly; I could feel her hands gripping my head. I couldn’t stop the kiss, it felt amazing, I picked her up and she put her legs around my waist, I walked over to the bed and landed on my back. We had been kissing for 5 minutes. I moved my hands up to her top and tried to undo her bra.

She broke the kiss and smiled at me saying “Niall what are you doing.. You little idiot”

“Trying to undo your bra, you’re the idiot” I said smiling but no being able to undo it. Then her mum knocks on the door asking-

“Taylah dinner is ready, Niall you’re more than welcome to stay”

“That’s alright Mrs Musson, I get going now” I said leaning up and rolling over on Taylah so I could get up. I giggled at her and she was blushing at me, biting her lip. “Later Taylah” I said kissing her forehead then left her house with the biggest smile on my face.