Chapter 35 "We're In Danger, RUN!"

Niall’s POV

Taylah fell asleep after crying about the missing locket. Liam and Harry sat on the floor trying to scrub off all the writing on the walls while i cleaned the mirrors in all the rooms. This is horrible; there must be more people out there trying to hurt Taylah. My princess, i don’t understand why someone is trying to hurt her.

I walked back into our bedroom; Taylah was moving and sweating in her sleep. I think she is having a nightmare. I started to clean her makeup mirror then i heard a scream and i turned around to see Taylah sitting up panting. I ran over to her and hugged. She was shaking in my arms. I hated this, i couldn’t do anything to help her, i feel....

Useless.....

“Ni-Niall, what happened to me?” Taylah said at me.

What does she mean what happened to me? “Babe what do you mean?” I kissed her forehead.

“My life is so screwed up” She mumbled.

“Babe, we will get through this, i won’t let anyone hurt you ever again, i really do promise this time” I said sighing. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the lounge room where the boys were. We put the Vampire Diaries on. She loved that show, she was obsessed.

“God Stefan is so hot!!” Taylah yells madly.

“That hurts you know!” I said pouting my bottom lip.

“Someone is jelly” Harry smirked at us.

“Shut up Harold” I said smirking back then Liam & Taylah did the head cock thing yelling-

“OH NO YOU DIDNT” in that stupid tone then started laughing.

Harry then slapped my shoulder and Taylah smiled at me. Then the season two disc stopped. Taylah acted like a 5 year old screaming-

“NO!! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NIAM TAKE ME TO THE VIDEO SHOP SO WE CAN GET SEASON 3 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!”

“ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!!” Liam said standing up. We walked out the door leaving Harry alone.

We walked down to the shop and grabbed some movies and the next season for Taylah’s show, plus some munchies and drinks. We then walked out to see fans everywhere. Bloody hell, i never get use to this ever.

Liam then showed us the back exit and we ran outside. It was a long dark alley, great, just like the first fucking time i saw John. We walked down it and it took a long 30 minutes. We then took a left and we wish we never did. We saw 4 dark figures standing there. Holy shit.

Taylah’s POV

Omg omg! Not again! No no no! They can’t do this again! I then felt Niall wrap his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest i looked straight ahead to see these four figures standing there. Then the street light shined down on them to show John, Nate, Tommy & Riley, then someone came out behind them who shocked me instantly...

It was...

Shane...

Flashback

“Shane, please! Leave us be!” Alison screamed at Shane after he knocked out our mother. She laid on the floor, thank god he didn’t kill her. Her heartbeat was strong and i removed my head from her chest.

“SHANE GET OUT BEFORE COOPER SEES WHAT YOU DID!!” I yelled at him standing up madly.

“WHAT IS COOPER GANNA DO? HE IS WEAK AND USELESS” SHANE YELLED BACK.

Alison stood up and ran towards the home phone and tried to dial Cooper’s number. Then Shane grabbed her and threw her towards the wall. She landed on her back and screamed in pain. I ran upstairs into my bedroom and called Cooper on my phone-