Chapter 19 "The Light"

Authors note

HOW BLOODY GOOD IS LITTLE THINGS <3

Harry’s POV

I walked back into the bedroom, leaving my chest bare; it was fairly warm tonight which was odd. Isabella’s jaw dropped when she saw me, i guess that’s a good thing. I smiled and lay next to her. I wanted to make every night for Isabella special cause i don’t know when she might, well, you know pass away. I started to kiss her softly, she kissed back. It grew more passionate. I threw her on top of me, and snaked my arms around her waist. I felt her smile while kissing her. She played with my hair; i loved it when she did that. Then she pulled away from me.

“Harry, you ok?” She said with a worried tone.

“Why wouldn’t i be?” I said smiling.

“Cause for a few days you have been acting odd, everyone has, you’re not hiding anything from me are you?” She said narrowing her eyes at me.

I gulped “No, why, don’t you trust me?”

“It’s not that i don’t trust you... It’s just something is wrong and i don’t get why you won’t tell me” She said madly.

“Isabella, stop this! I’m trying to make tonight special and you’re having a go for no reason!” I kissed her forehead and pulled her back into a kiss. But then it hit me, maybe she already knew. Shit! I hope she didn’t know. We fell asleep, her laying on top of me. She had a smile on her face which made me really happy.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up and Isabella was still on me. I turned her over so she laid on her side of the bed. I walked to the kitchen to make her breakfast in bed. Niall’s door was open; i looked in to see Him & Taylah sleeping still. Gosh they need to wake up. I walked back into the bedroom and placed our breakfast on the table. I slowly walked up to the bed and softly shaked Isabella to wake up.

“Isabella? Honey i made breakfast, its time to wake up” That’s odd. I shaked her again. Nothing. She loved her food so this is very odd. Then it hit me like a bus.

“Aww Shit!! ISABELLA WAKE UP!!” I shaked her harder. She didn’t answer me “ISABELLA PLEASE!!!”

Isabella’s POV

Where am i? Wait I’m in a lovely outfit? I don’t remember changing tho.

Outfit L - http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_70/set?id=58312493#stream_box

Whats happening to me. I looked up to see my sister Hanna, but she is dead. How can i see her. Unless I’m dead as well. No, That can’t be right. She walked over to me but i stepped back saying-

“Stay away from me!”

“Why? I’m your sister? Don’t you miss me?” She said sighing.

“I’m not ready to die! Please let me say goodbye to Harry! Please!” I screamed back.

“I don’t know if i can, are you strong enough to return to your body, Wouldn’t it be better if you didn’t” Hanna said walking over to me.

“What do you mean?” I said.

“Isabella, Harry took you to the hospital, your under life support, you have to wake yourself up.” Hanna said trying to smile.

“Then i will try and wake up” I said praying.

“If you do get back in your body, you only have an hour” She smiled. “Use it wisely Izzy”

“I will sister, see you soon” I said. I closed my eyes wishing to wake up again. I opened my eyes to see a white roof and Harry crying into Louis’s shoulder. I moaned quietly-