Chapter 12 "Girls Night Out Goes Wrong"

Taylah’s POV

After a wonderful time last night, Perrie, Eleanor & Isabella had put their numbers in my phone, along with all of the other boys. Niall was all jumpy this morning. Something was wrong. Very wrong. After we left the hotel, and arrived back home, no one was here. This is odd; normally Alison is here with her best friend Delta. I find a note on the couch saying “Gone Horse Riding with Delta, Love Ali xx”.

Then my phone started to go off, it was from Perrie.

From Perrie<3

To Myself, Isabella & Eleanor

Hey babes, just wondering do you girlies want to have a girl’s night somewhere tonight? Go see and chick flick or something? No guys just us? Text me what you guys think xx

Eleanor: I think thats a great idea, love how we can group chat each other now J

Isabella: I’m in, I need some alone time from Harry, I really want a girl’s night.

Me: Are you and Harry ok?

Perrie: Whats going on?

Isabella: He is keeping something from me, but he won’t tell me, we got into a fight an hour ago and he walked out of the hotel, Liam and I have been driving around all morning looking for him. He won’t answer his phone either.

Eleanor: Im sure Harry is fine. Maybe we can talk tonight about it, Isabella you can stay with me and Louis tonight if you want?

Isabella: Nah that’s alright, besides Taylah and I have to plan our stuff for Friday night.

Perrie: What you guys planning?

Me: Its Harry’s birthday in two days so we are going to surprise him, We can do the details tonight, Meet at mines at 7pm?

Eleanor: Alright, Cya later babe’s xxx

Perrie: Ciao <3

Isabella: Bye Girls <3

Me: Cya soon xx

Niall walked over to me asking “Who were you just texting?”

“Just Perrie, Eleanor & Isabella, we are having a girl’s night tonight” I said hugging him.

“Oh a girl’s night, can i come?” Niall asked.

“No it’s a girl’s night, no guys allowed” I said smirking.

“Fine I will have a guy’s night!” He said fake crying.

“I’m going to pick my clothes and get ready” I said walking up stairs and closing the door.

6.30pm

Well I’ve got everything ready; I just have to change now.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/bluuuuuu_blackk/set?id=55240241#stream_box

I grabbed my handbag and put my Phone, wallet and my lucky charm and walked downstairs to see Niall waiting at the door. He pulled me into a hug and said “Be careful alright?”

“Of course I will, don’t worry about me” I kissed his forehead and walked out the door, to see Isabella driving her car, they opened the door and we drove to Nandos.

Perrie’s POV

Wow Taylah looked amazing tonight, we all did actually, I haven’t had Nandos for awhile. I hope tonight will be good. “So El how’s Louis? How’s everything going?”

“Alright, nothing new, still an amazing boyfriend, what about Zayn? He still Vain? See what I did there?” She winked at me and we laughed. Then Rush by Aly & Aj came on, we started to all sing it. I didn’t realize Taylah was just an amazing singer.

“Taylah you’re a great singer!” I said smiling.

She turned around and looked at me “Really?”

“Yeah! Has Niall heard your voice yet?” El asked.

“No, i don’t want him to hear me sing” Taylah said then sighed.

“Why?” Isabella said, pulling into Nandos.

“I just don’t him to hear my voice” Taylah said, getting out of the car.

The lights were off, that’s odd, it’s a Wednesday night, and it doesn’t close until midnight. We slowly open the door, I quietly say “Hello? Anyone here?” We entered then the door slammed shut. We all turned around, trying to open the door, we banged against it.

“What the hell!!” Isabella yelled.

“Four celebrities in my little old Nandos, how lovely, No one has entered this Nandos in years, because I closed it. Maybe I can get the money I need to reopen this place” Someone said entering the room. Taylah and I turned around. Taylah grabbed my arm, I grabbed Eleanor’s and she grabbed Isabella.

“Please let us go, we haven’t done anything” Taylah said stepping forward.

“Didn’t you come for this guy?” The man grabbing Harry who was tied up and his mouth was taped up.

Isabella’s POV

“Harry!!” I yelled, jumping forward but Taylah grabbed my arm pulling me back.

“Let him go you creep!” Taylah yelled pushing me back to Perrie and Eleanor.

“I’m not a creep! I have a name, which is John” John said smirking, holding Harry.

“John, please let Harry and us go! We will give you whatever amount of money you need” Perrie said.

“No, we aren’t giving him anything. This is kidnap, no one kidnaps Harry Styles, Perrie Edwards, Isabella Johnson, Eleanor Calder & Taylah Bernhardt, I knew Niall was right, this was a bad idea. If I have to, I will fight for our freedom!” Taylah said running towards john, whatever she had learned these past few years, and she can fight. He kicked him in the stomach; she grabbed Harry and untied him. “Come on guys, let’s get out of here”

We ran towards the exit. We jumped in the car and dropped Harry off so we could lose the guy. He was driving a van, trying to run us off the road.

Taylah’s POV

Crap this guy is really good, we have been driving for 2 hours, after we dropped off Harry, we all lost service, we need the guys, hopefully Harry went for help. El grabbed my arm, I don’t blame her, im freaked out, this guy is going to kill us, the road is already dangerous to drive on, even more when some is chasing us, I don’t know if Isabella can drive for much longer.

“Isabella, pull over I will drive” I said.

“No way, we can’t stop this car!” Isabella said shaking.

Perrie turned around and looked at me ‘What are we going to do!”

“I don’t know” I said worrying.

“Isabella please pull over!” Eleanor asked

“I can’t!” Isabella turned around while still driving.

I jumped forward “Isabella look out!!!!!!!”

She stopped the car but just clipped the car on the other side of the road making the car spin out of control. We all screamed. It finally stopped spinning. I opened my eyes to see John’s car about to hit ours.

“Holy shit! Isabella wake up!” the car was getting closer; I started to shake her “GET UP!!!! START THE CAR!!” But it was too late. Johns car crashed into the front of ours, sending us flying, I got thrown back into my seat and hit my head on the roof. It went black..