Chapter 22 "Nothing To Be Afraid of Right?"

Liam’s POV

We walked into Nandos and i felt Taylah tense up. She told Niall she wasn’t afraid but her body was saying otherwise. Paul didn’t come with us so we are on our own until we return to the flat. We sat down at a table and everything was going fine.

“S-Sorry i was afraid before” Taylah shuttered.

“It’s ok Tay, we understand, after last time being in a Nandos it wouldn’t surprise us if you were afraid. We would be as well” Niall said smiling at Taylah.

“Yea love, don’t worry about it” I said smiling.

We had a lovely dinner and sat there talking for a bit. Taylah went to the rest rooms and Niall started to ask me so many questions.

“Liam? Do you think she will be alright? I mean, she is still jumpy and afraid of something. What do you think she is afraid of?” He asked playing with his fingers.

“Niall, think about it, first Harry being held hostage, second being chased, third the car crash, fourth moving to London leaving her family behind & finally her best friend dying! She has every right to feel this way” I said “But Niall, once time goes on, she will be alright, She has been through allot these past few weeks”

“I guess. Look, she backs, shut up and we won’t say anymore” Niall said going all quiet and Taylah sat back down.

“Took your time love” I said smiling.

“Only 10 minutes” She said sounding annoyed.

“Come on, let’s get going” Niall said standing up. We walked to the front door to see heaps of fans. We didn’t have time to deal with this at the moment. The manager took us to the back door which lead into an alley way. It was really dark, only one light was on, Taylah clanged onto mine and Niall’s arms. Then we hear footsteps behind us they say-

“God dammit bitch, why didn’t you die, not your friend? Oh well, you suffered anyway i guess”

Taylah’s POV

I know that voice; it was the person who took Harry hostage, who chased us on the road, who crashed into us. It was John. I turned around to see him and two others behind him. I stepped forward but Niall grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

“J-John!” I yelled.

“The one and only Taylah” He said laughing with a evil tone.

“Leave her alone, she hasn’t done anything to deserves someone trying to hurt her!” Liam said then stepped in front of me with his arm cross me.

“It’s my job boy, I really don’t want to kill a girl but what work is, i still get paid” John said stepping closer.

We all stepped back slowly.

“Please leave them out of it, I will give myself up!” I said with courage in my heart. Niall & Liam weren’t going to get hurt because of me! It wasn’t fair.

“Oh no you don’t, i won’t let you do this Taylah” Niall said pulling me back again.

“But... But...” I turned around to him and he was so pissed off.

“Well, if you do come with us, no one else will suffer Taylah, it’s your choice” John said smirking.

I gulped and i tried to get away from Niall but he wasn’t going to let go.

“Who will suffer first Taylah?

Your mother?

Your Father?

“Your Step Father?

Your Brother?

“Your friends?

“Your boyfriend?

The list goes on my dear” He said stepping closer. Tears went down my face. What do i do? I can’t give myself up cause they will still hurt the people i care about but if i don’t they will still suffer. Then Niall whispered in my ear-

“Taylah, get ready to run alright?” I nodded. Then threw something which made John and his men scream in pain. “RUN!!!” Liam said and Niall took my hand and we ran for our lives till we reached the car. We jumped in and speeded away. By the time we reached the flat i was shaking, Niall had to carry my inside and he placed me on the couch. Liam then got his phone and pulled Niall into another room.

Niall’s POV

“Liam, what are you doing?” I asked with an annoyed tone.

“We are calling Simon; We need to get protection on Taylah’s family, The girls and the band. Taylah shouldn’t have to worry about us, it’s not fair on her ya know” Liam said holding his phone out.

“Good idea, but we can’t tell Taylah, she will hate us” I said and we called Simon. He finally answered answer calling him three times.

“Hello Liam, is anyone else with you?”

“Yea, Niall is with me” Liam said, putting it on loud speaker.

“Hello Simon, we need a favour” I said with a worried tone.

“Hello Niall, wow not even a how are you, oh well it doesn’t matter, what is the favour?”

“We need to get protection for Taylah’s family, her friends, the girls and ourselves, someone is trying to kill Taylah and if she doesn’t hand herself over people she cares about will suffer. Do you think you can help us out?” Liam said with a worried tone and looked at me.

“Of course i can help out. I will do my very best, bye boys” Simon said the hanged up.

“I do feel a little better now” I said looking at Liam.

“Come on we should get some sleep” Liam is walking back into the lounge room to find Taylah asleep on the couch. I picked her up and put her in bed, I said goodnight to Liam and i got in next to her. I kissed her forehead then closed my eyes.