Chapter 41 "Madness Behind Friends"

Liam’s POV

I felt the sun, resting on my eyes, its so bright god dammit. I sat up a little to see Taylah’s head on my bare chest smiling. Then everything from last night shot through me so fast. I remembered that i kissed her and we got drunk but we didn’t do...

That....

Thank god, I looked down to see Taylah, starting to wake up. She looks around her, then looks up to me and smiles.

“Morning Liam”

“Morning Tj”

Then suddenly i felt Taylah been thrown off me-

Taylah’s POV

Someone grabbed my arm and threw me to the floor of the tour bus, I hit my head hard on the ground. I looked up to see Liam looking down at me with a worried look, and Niall yelling at him with his fists clenched at his sides. I mouthed Liam ‘I’m Fine’ then tried to stand up.

Then Niall pushed me back down madly and grabbed Liam’s arm throwing him off the bed screaming at him-

“WHAT THE HELL! YOU SLEPT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!!!”

I crawled over to Liam handing him a shirt, i hugged him whist Niall kept yelling. I then felt running feet running towards Niall, Liam and I. I looked up to see Harry, Louis & Zayn with confused looks.

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!” Zayn screamed at us.

“LIAM... HE... HE SLEPT WITH TAYLAH!” Niall yelled back stuttering. Liam stood up and dragged me to my feet, he yelled back-

“NIALL IS THE ONE WHO CALLED TAYLAH HORRIBLE NAMES AND STUCK HIS TOUNGUE DOWN SOME RANDOM CHICKS THROAT! I ONLY KISSED HER THAT WAS IT! SHE WAS AFRAID YOU WOULD HURT HER NIALL SO I MADE HER SLEEP IN MY BED!”

“You didn’t seriously do that Niall did you?” Louis said shocked.

“I was drunk” Niall said bluntly back.

“IT DOESNT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO KISS SOME CHICK, CALL ME NAMES, AND BLAME LIAM FOR SOMETHING HE DIDNT DO! YOU BROKE MY HEART NIALL! HOW.... HOW COULD YOU!” I screamed back at Niall and slapped him across the face, sending him to the ground. Tears rolled down my face and i jumped onto of him, slapping him, again and again, Niall didn’t fight back, he sat there, taking the slaps to his face, tears rolling down his face.

“Taylah...” Harry said quietly.

“I LOVED YOU NIALL... HOW... WHY...” I said while slapping him. Then i felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and pull me off Niall dragging me away. I kicked and screamed-

“IM NOT DONE WITH HIM YET... I WANT HIM TO FEEL ALL THE PAIN I FELT LAST NIGHT!!!”

“Taylah, please stop” The voice behind me said. It was Liam, his voice calmed me and he took me to the games room and sat me on the couch. He stroked my hair and i cried into his chest.

“Taylah, it will be alright” Liam whispered to me.

“No it wont, he wont ever forgive me for what i just did” I said sobbing.

Niall’s POV

What have i done...

The girl i loved i hurt so badly.

What happened to me last night, why on earth would i kiss another girl, why.

I then ran onto the bed and covered my face with a pillow. I felt horrible, she wont ever forgive me for what I’ve done. I’ve got to make it up to her no matter what it takes. I quickly grab my phone and start making plans for tonight.

Two Hours Later.

The plans for tonight are all ready, i jump off the bed and walk around the bus to the game’s room to see Taylah, eating a bowl of Ben & Jerry’s ice, cookie dough ice cream, she was watching the telly while eating. I walked and sat down next to her, she didn’t even notice i was there.

“T-Taylah?” I stuttered looking into her eyes.

She grabbed the remote and turned the television off and sighed, “What do you want?”

“To make it up to you Taylah” I blurted out.

“Niall...” Taylah said but i grabbed her face and pulled her towards me kissing her with such passion. She kissed back straight away still holding the Ben & Jerry’s ice cream in her hand. I took it off her hands and placed it on the table. I pushed her onto her back kissing her, i didn’t want to let her go.

Then i heard someone clear their throat and i looked up to see Zayn’s jaw dropped looking at us. Taylah blushed and went back to eating the ice cream. I smiled and grabbed another spoon and started eating with her. Zayn smirked and walked away, then Harry & Louis came in screaming random crap.

“DADDY DIRECTION IS TRYING TO HURT US TAY” Louis screamed hugging Taylah.

“NIALL PROTECT US!” Harry screamed hugging me.

They then jumped off us and Liam stood behind him with a furious look on his face. Taylah laughed and grabbed her spoon and threw it at Liam’s head. He screamed and ran out of the room. We all cracked up laughing. Taylah had amazing aim and it got Liam in the back.

“Thanks for protecting us sister!” Louis said hugging Taylah.

“Stop hugging me you little troll” Taylah said smirking.

I then grabbed Taylah and pulled her towards the beds. I had to tell her we need to leave for the hotel.

“YOU DID WHAT!” Taylah said surprised.

“We are staying in a hotel, us you and me” I said wiggling my eyebrows at her. She smirked, she got my idea. We packed our over night bag and walked out of the bus. Then we were stopped by Liam and the boys outside of the bus.

“Where are you two going?” Louis asked.

“We are staying in a hotel” Taylah said smiling. Liam then grabbed her arm pulling her back to the bus, she started to hit his arm “Let me go Liam!”

“NO, after what he did to you, you forgive him straight away! YOUR NOT GOING TO A HOTEL WITH HIM!” Liam shouted at her, she started to shake, tears rolled down her face and the boys jaws dropped.

“SHE DIDNT FORGIVE ME LIAM, WE ARE GOING TO A HOTEL TO FIX EVERYTHING, YOUR GOING TO SCREW EVERYTHING UP!” I yelled at him, walking over to him, making him let go of Taylah. She fell into my arms shaking, “LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE LIAM, YOU SCARED HER HALF TO DEATH!”

Liam just shaked his head and walked back into the bus. The boys said goodbye and we caught a taxi to the hotel. I booked the nicest hotel i could find, we are staying in the penthouse for a couple of days and the boys are allowed to visit us tomorrow if they want.

I think, tonight is the night, when i steal the deal on the relationship. I know it’s only been a few months but...

I can’t lose Taylah, i want to be with her forever.