Chapter 11 "Truth or Dare"

Taylah’s POV

My phone started to go off, I had gotten a text from Zayn Malik, When did he get my number, and how is his number in my phone? Oh well, i should read the message.

From Zayn

Hey Tay Tay, Perrie & Eleanor are flying over here to Ireland for 2 weeks, they are staying at our hotel, did you and Niall want to stay at our hotel and we can have a games night? Besides the girls want to meet you so badly!

Txt me back soon J

Hm, i don’t see why not but i should make sure Niall is out with that, “Hey Niall, Zayn just texted me asking do we want to stay at the hotel tonight and have a games night?” He yelled back from the kitchen “Sure why not, saves us cooking dinner tonight”. I texted Zayn back-

To Zayn,

Sure, Niall and I would love to come over tonight, saves us having to cook dinner, LOL. I really do wanna meet Eleanor and Perrie so much, they seem like lovely girl, we will arrive at the hotel at about 6pm, thats  about two hours from now. Cya soon J

God, what will I where!! I have to look good; I mean I’m meeting Perrie Edwards, a singer off Little Mix! One of my fav bands! & Eleanor a famous model! OMG I’m legit about to fan girl!! Niall walks in on me fangirling, he looks confused and asks me-

“What the hell are you doing?”

“Fangirling that I’m meeting Perrie & Eleanor!!!” I said blushing.

“You fan girl over them, but not over me, that really hurts me babe” He saids fake crying and walks away. I run after him and spin him around kissing him, he grabs my waist pulling me closer to him, i pulled away saying “I always fan girl over my boyfriend, you idiot”

“Oh, I’m the idiot, so that means you don’t mind if i tickle you then?” he said with an evil smirk.

“Oh Shit”, I ran away, up to my bedroom and locked the door so Niall couldn’t get in. “That will teach you Niall!” I laughed.

Time to choose my outfit for tonight. After a whole two hours i find the perfect outfit! Yay!! I quickly get changed into it.

Outfit-

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_93/set?id=59763055

I got changed then went down stairs, Niall was waiting for me, I grabbed my car keys and walked out the door, leaving him behind. I didn’t think he would notice. But before I got to the car, I could feel someone wrap their arms around d my waist, I look behind me, “Niall? How did you know i was outside?”

“Um, I did hear you?” He said kissing my neck making me moan.

“Niall” one word escaped, my mouth, “Not here”

He stopped kissing my neck and we hoped in my car and drove to the hotel. We walked inside and jumped in the lift. We finally reached Zayn’s room and knocked on the door. Louis answered it and jumped onto me screaming-

“HELLO TAY TAY!!! COME IN COME IN” He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room. Niall shut the door and walked in after me. Louis covered my eyes; I couldn’t see where I was going.

“Louis, uncover my eyes right now!” I yelled and he did so.

“SUPRISE!!!” Everyone jumped up screaming, I was in shock.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked hugging Niall.

“To welcome you to the One Direction Family” Harry said cuddling Isabella.