Chapter 46 "Things are going downhill & setting the Date"

Taylah’s POV

After running out of the flat, I knew where I would run to. With Perrie behind me, i sprinted as fast as my long legs could. I finally reached where I wanted to be. The beautiful London Eye, I looked back and saw that Perrie wasn’t there meaning she gave up and left me alone. I sat down in front of the London Eye and watched all the families ride inside it, looking around the amazing London.

Something then catches my eye..... A couple with their 3 three children, i think one was in their teens, he was on his phone not really wanting to be with his family, figures, then two little girls, one was maybe about eight and very cheerful and the other was a beautiful little toddler and her father was carrying her on his shoulders. It made me wonder about my future life with our unborn child. I still can’t believe Niall was so mad at me for being pregnant, it’s not like I was ready for it, he was the one who wanted to start the family and become a dam father.

“DADDY!” The little toddler screams pointing to the London Eye.

“What is it baby?” The father asks.

“Wanna See” She says loudly pointing again to the London Eye.

“Oh, good choice sis!” The other little girl says smiling.

“Alright, come on” The mother says holding the girls hand and the teenager next to her. They walk onto the London Eye and i watch them ride to the top. I want to be able to do that with my children and Niall when we get a little older.

“Taylah? Taylah where are you?” A voice near me said loudly. I looked around me and saw Liam looking really worried and Danielle beside him on her phone talking to someone. I quickly ran towards the park, not wanting to speak to anyone at the moment. I than ran into someone’s shoulder, I quickly turned around to see three faces i knew all too well and never wanted to see again.

“N-Nate, R-Riley, T-Tommy” I stutter looking at them. Smirks drew on their faces and they stepped forward which made me step back in fear.

“Been awhile” Tommy says quietly.

“W-What do you want” I stutter, finally backing into a tree.

“All we want to get from you is want you owe us” Riley said getting closer to me. I covered my chest in case they wanted to punch me. I wasn’t going to let them kill this new seed of life inside me.

“What would that be?” I said a bit more stronger.

“To ruin your life? Thats our job” Nate said smirking.

“Why are you even out of jail?” I asked.

“Someone bought us out we don’t know who and we don’t care” Nate said, then grabbed my hair in his hands and threw me to the ground, my head hit the grass hard and i laid their due to shock.

“Enough” I heard a voice say from behind Nate, Riley & Tommy. I looked up to see Danielle with her arms crossed.

“Stay out of this lady” Riley says kicking me in the knee. I scream from the pain and cover my stomach in fear they would kick there. Danielle stepped forward and grabbed Riley by the back of his shirt and threw him behind her. Tommy grabbed her wrists and pinned her against the tree.

“STOP! LEAVE HER ALONE! PLEASE!” I screamed, tears rolling down my face.

“Sorry slut, but she is a waste of space, just like you are, she shouldn’t be trying to help you so she must pay” Nate smirks slapping Danielle in the face. She takes the blow with such ease, she didn’t care but i sure did. I tired to stand up but Nate only grabbed my shirt and threw me to the ground once more. He hovered over me, holding my wrists down so i couldn’t move. I whimpered in fear and he smirks knowing i was afraid.

“Get off her!” Danielle screamed, trashing against Tommy grip on her wrists.

“Shut it” Tommy yells at Danielle.

“GET YOUR NASTY HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND!” A voice screams from a distance.

“GET THE FUCK GO OF MY FIANCE YOU DICKS!” Another voice screams. Fear shot through Nate’s eyes and he stood up, still holding me by my wrists. I looked up to see Liam, Niall, Zayn & Perrie running towards us. Tommy lets go of Danielle and she kicks him where the sun don’t shine. I couldn’t do anything; i was still too weak from before. Zayn grabbed me and pulled me away from Nate and Niall punched him square in the jaw making me fall back. Niall climbed on top of Nate and kept throwing punches to his face; Nate then grabbed Niall by the throat and started to chock him. That made me go into bitch mode. I ran from Zayn and grabbed Nate by his arms making him let go of Niall, i pushed Niall away so he could breathe and rolled Nate onto his stomach, i grabbed his hair and threw his face into the grass, over and over again. I couldn’t stop, i wanted to him to be in so much pain. Finally someone’s arms pulled me away by my waist.

“Baby, please stop” Niall whimpered into my neck. I gave in.

“Taylah, are you alright?” Perrie asks sitting next to me.

“I’m fine” I nod to her “Niall, are you-“

“I’m okay, i wish i never said what i said back at the flat, i couldn’t understand why you would want to hide this from me, but after Eleanor explained everything to me i now know you wanted to protect me, Thanks” Niall says smiling, blood dripping down his chin.

“Let’s get you two home” Liam says hugging Danielle.

HOURS LATER!!!!

Niall’s POV

After Taylah fell asleep, i decide with the boys about the wedding and I’m setting a date when she wakes up. Then she stumbles into the room and sits on my lap, putting her face into my chest, curling onto me. I smile and kiss her forehead. Everyone then leaves the room so i decide to finally tell her.

“Taylah” I mumble.

“Yes?” She whispers.

“Can we set a date for the wedding?” I ask and her eyes widen then a smile plasters on her face.

“When did you have in mind?” She asks.

“Um, i was thinking Jan the 24th?” I said smiling.

“Alright, set the date then, i want this to happen and nothing will stop us no matter what” She said smiling and kissed me passionately.