Chapter 40 "Take Me Home"

Louis’s POV

We all started getting ready for tonight’s party for our newest album ‘Take Me Home’. We all wore something that made us look like true gentlemen but still very comfortable to dance in. Then suddenly Taylah walked out in the most amazing dress i had seen her in, with Liam behind her smiling. Niall’s jaw dropped to the ground and he went bright red. She noticed we were all looking at her and looked at the ground blushing.

Niall walked over to her and lifted her chin and kissed her passionately, Liam’s face went pale, poor guy. I had to ruin this moment cause this kissing is starting to bug me.

“Enough you two” I said

“We have to head to this party” Harry said smirking.

“We aren’t getting any action tonight Lou, since the girls aren’t here” Zayn said sadly.

“Doesn’t matter, we can make sure these guys don’t act like children” I said laughing.

“Bullshit, you guys will get drunk and i have will become Daddy Direction and have to bring you drunken boys home” Liam said with his arms crossed.

“Seriously Liam, let us have some fun” Taylah said smirking.

“Hell no! You of all people are not getting drunk!” Liam said madly.

“Liam... Taylah doesn’t drink...” Niall said calmly.

“Since when do you not drink?” I asked confused. She must of had a drink before. She is 19! How could she not of had a drink before.

“I never really wanted to ever try drinking after seeing how much damage it caused” Taylah said quietly.

“Guys can we go already” Harry said

“Fine lets go” Liam said and we jumped into the bodyguards two cars and went to the party. We arrived and it was already so full. Taylah looked afraid yet willing to enter the party. We all walked in together to see everyone dancing, drinking, making out and gridding themselves onto other people. I decide to get a drink with Zayn and chill with him for the night. We are off the market so at least no one will hassle us tonight.

Taylah’s POV

It’s now been about three hours since we came to this party. I met Taylor Swift at the party since we are the only girls not drunk. I let Niall have some fun with the guys. Taylor just left about ten minutes ago so I’m now looking for Niall.

“Where could he be?” I said under my breath.

“Taylah?” I heard someone say behind me.

“Yeah, who’s asking?” I said turning around.

Niall’s POV

I’ve had a few bottles of beer now, Gosh i wonder where Taylah ran off to. I bet she is having fun on the dance floor with some of the girls at the party. Harry is leaning against the wall looking at the crowd. I don’t get why he isn’t dancing. I think i should go talk to him.

“Hazza, whats up mate?” I leaned next to him.

“Nothing Niall, why?” He said looking away from me.

“Haz, you’re not dancing, you’re the party animal of our band, go have some fun” I said to him smiling.

“Niall, it’s not that simple. Isabella has been gone for a few months now and i still miss her. I can’t really look at girls the same way anymore cause all i see is her” Harry said sighing.

“Haz, Isabella wouldn’t want you sitting here alone. She would want you to be having fun with someone. She told you, one day you have to move on, maybe that’s now” I said smiling.