Chapter 47 "The Wedding & New Life"

Niall’s POV

“Taylah” I mumble.
“Yes?” She whispers.
“Can we set a date for the wedding?” I ask and her eyes widen then a smile plasters on her face.
“When did you have in mind?” She asks.
“Um, I was thinking Jan the 24th?” I said smiling.
“Alright, set the date then, I want this to happen and nothing will stop us no matter what” She said smiling and kissed me passionately.

{The day of the wedding}

“Mate calm down. This is the best day of your life” Zayn says making sure i look good for the wedding.

“I’m so nervous, it’s really strange” I mumble looking into the mirror.

“This is the rest of your life you’re talking about remember? I mean, you’re only nineteen years old and getting married so it would feel strange” Zayn says smiling, fixing his tie. Yeah Zayn is my best man, and the boys are the others groomsmen, they have to take the girls down the walkway.

“Niall, who is taking Taylah down the walkway anyway?” Zayn asks me.

“Her step dad Trent and her real dad, she couldn’t only pick one so she wanted both” I say smiling.

“Guys, come on, we are about to start” Liam says poking his head through the door.

“Let’s go mate” Zayn says and i nod, walking outside and stand there waiting for Taylah and everyone else. Alison, her mother and older brother are in the front row along with my parents and older brother. Everyone was here for this day, the One Direction parents and all the girls’ parents as well. Even some celebrities were here like Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers, Simon, and Paul, The Wanted boys, Bruno Mars and so many more.  Taylah’s fav celebrities from Australia Bella Ferraro & the Collective were here as well. I wish Isabella was here to see this, she would love to see Taylah getting married; i hope you’re watching us from above.

Taylah’s POV

I’m so nervous for this day, there are so many people here, and I’m sure there are paps that sneaked in to take pictures and videos so I’m not surprised if we get put on the news. Oh well, i want everyone to know I’m married to the Niall Horan who i love forever. Eleanor, Danielle, Perrie and Harry’s new girlfriend Angelina are making sure my wedding dress is perfect.

Dress-  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68215344

Perrie’s, Danielle, Eleanor & Angelina’s Dresses- http://www.polyvore.com/girls_dresses_for_wedding/set?id=68216354#stream_box

“Taylah you look beautiful” Danielle says smiling.

“I have to agree with Dani” Angelina says smiling.

“Come on, your fathers are waiting” Eleanor says pushing me out the door.