Chapter 5 "Flirting Guys"

Niall’s POV

I’m so happy I surprised Taylah today, I’ve missed her so much and I really do need to pop the question to ask her to be my girlfriend before any of the other boys beat me to it. Liam seemed really close to her already and giving her looks the “Dam Girl” look. I hope she does feel the same way towards me... But does our kiss seal the deal? Oh well, that’s a problem for later, now I have to get her to meet the rest of the boys... yay... I decide to try and make a conversation.

“So Taylah, how’s your Horses going? Won any comps lately?” I smiled.

She smiled back and said “I’ve won 5 comps these past 10 months, My horses are doing great, Eclipse is my best comp horse for sporting, cross country and camp drafting, Casper is doing well for showjumping, Storm is my ex race horse I use for Dressage and I’m breaking in two horses at the moment”.

“You like horses? I finally found someone else who likes horses” Liam says smiling, my eyes narrow at Liam, how did he know anything about horses, that was a dumb move. Crap! Taylah looks at him in shock “Can you ride? I mean ride horses?” My heart dropped.

“Of course I can!” he basically said blushing. I wanted to scream but it wouldn’t be cool and Taylah would get pissed, she isn’t the flirting type, so maybe I’m safe, she turns to me and whispers in my ear “Niall, whats wrong? You look upset”

I smiled and said “I just wished I never left you behind” I lied, well half lied, that wasn’t why I was felling this way at all. I kissed her lips softly then pulled away; I looked at Liam who didn’t see us kiss... Besides Liam did just break up with Danielle, he can’t be on the rebound.

“Hmm Niall you sure there is nothing wrong?” Taylah looked worried but i smiled and nodded.

We finally got to her home and the boys were waiting on her porch, they saw us drive into her driveway and ran towards the car yelling. Taylah got out of the car & Harry lifted her up off the ground hugging her. I don’t think she can breathe. I see her say to Harry “I. CANT. BREATHE. LET. ME. DOWN. PLEASE!” He puts her down and smiles at her, then winks... Seriously this isn’t fair.

“Taylah, these are Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson & you’ve already met Harry Styles” I said then put my arms around her smiling, then kiss her.

“Get a room Horan!” Louis yells happily ruining our moment.

“Shut up Lou” Said Zayn hitting him in the stomach, making him groan with pain.

“Well, she is so lovely, and so beautiful, even tho I just met her” Harry whispered into Liam’s ear, but I could hear every word. I turned around to see them talking quietly. I take Taylah’s hand and walk into her house after the door is left wide open. I walk to her bedroom and then close her door, she is sat on the bed confused, but she smiles at me. I walk over and sit down next to her, i smile then kiss her but she pulls away.

“Niall what are you doing? Whats wrong, your acting different, whats going on!” She says with a worried tone.

I shake my head “Nothing” I lied, I just lied to the girl I love, I can’t tell her what I think, she will say it’s dumb to think such things, I just I will just wait and see what happens.