Chapter 30 "Excuse Me?"

Flashback-

“Hello?”

“Who Is This?”

“W-What, you cant!”

“No wait!!” Taylah screamed into her phone.

“What just happened?” I asked.

“S-Someone let..” Taylah stuttered looking really pale.

“Someone let?” I asked confused.

“Someone let John got of jail” Taylah said.

“EXCUSE ME! WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOMEONE LET JOHN OUT!!” I screamed standing up. I walked over to the wall and hit it with my fist. The pain went through my body but i didn’t care.

“So-Someone helped him escape... What do we do N-Niall” Taylah said crying falling to the bed. I laid back down and hugged her softly whispering-

“I will protect you with my life” She looked at me with a faint smile. I kissed her softly but then my home went off. It was Liam-

From Daddy Direction

N-Niall, John is out of jail! Someone just called me and told me. Is Taylah okay?

To Liam

Same just happened here. Taylah is freaked out. Maybe you should stay at Zayn’s? I’m in Ireland until Sunday morning so yeah :P

From Daddy Direction,

Good idea, i will ask Zayn. Alright bye Nialler.

“Babe, we can’t sit here all day ya know” I said smiling.

“But i don’t feel like going out Niall, unless we go horse riding or singing or just something between us” She said sighing.

“Get changed, I’m taking you Ice Skating” I said getting off the bed and grabbed my phone. I walked out and called my uncle.

“Hello Niall, what you want now”

“Yes, well, can you close the Ice Skating today? I wanna make it just for me and Taylah. Is that okay?” I said worried.

“Of course Niall. Cya later” The line disconnected.

Taylah’s POV

Ice Skating? I cant ice skate! I always fall and hurt someone or myself. Is Niall crazy! I will prob end up killing him. Good lord well i better find something nice and get changed. I grabbed a nice outfit i had brought with me that Perrie bought me. Gosh i love Perrie!

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/chicago_blackhawks/set?id=47383339&lid=1873985

I walk down stairs and Niall meets me there. We get in the car and drive to Ice Skating.  When we arrived there are no cars or people. This place is normally packed on a Wednesday afternoon. We walked in and no one was skating. Then Niall disappeared.

“Ni-Niall, where are you!” I said freaking out. Oh no, maybe John was already here. I ran around looking for him. I went into the skates room and grabbed a while pair. I threw them on and went onto the ice. Then someone came up behind me and snaked their arms around my waist. I turned my head and it was...

Niall.

Thank god.

“Hey babe, i made sure it was just us” He said smirking.

“You did what!” I said shocked and turned around but almost fell down, but he caught me and i started to blush.

“I would do anything to make you happy Tay” Niall said then kissed me passionately. He licked my bottom lip and i let him in. Our tongues we’re fighting for dominance but he won. I gripped his blonde messy hair and he gripped my waist. We pulled away panting and we smiled. But then i had to tell him something-

“N-Niall, i cant ice skate”

“I will teach you babe” Niall said taking my hand and showing me how to skate. After an hour i could skate on my own. Niall was kind of showing off but that made me wanna kiss him more.

“Hey Niall watch this!” I said skating forward closing my eyes and jumping off the ground and doing a spin. Then i landed it perfectly. YES!! But then i heard Niall yell-

“TAYLAH WATCH OUT FOR THE-“

Then i crashed into the glass. I slid down it and my butt and started to tear up. It actually really hurt. Niall skated as fast as he could then stopped infront of me making ice fly off the ground onto me. He knells down and rubs my cheek.

“You okay? Did you break anything?”

“No, I’m alright. But my ass is killing me” I said giggling.

“Come on, lets get to the hospital and say goodnight to your mum” Niall said smiling. We leave Ice Skating and head to the hospital. We arrive at my mothers room and she is eating pudding. We sit down to talk to her then the lights black out. What is going on now?