Chapter 33 "Depressed Mode On"

Niall’s POV

Ever since the party tonight, Taylah has been really upset, its like she switched off her communication to everyone. When we got home she ran up stairs into one of the guest rooms. I sat down next to Zayn and we started to talk

“Mate, who were those guys tonight?”

“Ehh,..... No one” I said quietly.

“Don’t lie, they knew who you and Taylah were, they looked really evil to be very honest” Perrie said butting into the conversation.

“Fine, in high school Taylah would always get picked on three guys everyday. Nate, Tommy & Riley, i was always there to protect her. Well one day i wasnt and they really hurt her but i finally saved her. After we got away they found us again and bashed me till i was basically half dead. Taylah then came to my aid and our parents got us to the hospital. Taylah told me that they said it wasnt over and they we would suffer again. I guess last night they wanted to do just that but you guys helped us” I said tearing up.

“Where is Taylah anyway?” Liam asked worried.

“She is up stairs. I think we should leave her for awhile” Eleanor said sitting on Louis’s lap.

“Maybe someone should go check on her” Harry said.

“Yeah, Liam come with me and Harry” I said standing up and walking up the stairs.

“Okay” Liam said following Harry & I. We reached the room and turned the door handle but it was locked. I quietly said-

“Taylah please open the door”

Taylah’s POV

“Taylah please open the door” Niall said. I was trying to find something sharp to cut my wrist with. Bloody hell there must be something. I went into the bathroom and found one of Eleanor’s razors. Well this is it. The end of the line i guess. I took the safety off the razor and quickly cut it against my skin. I screamed with pain, i didn’t think it would hurt so much. I cut my arm again and again. I could here the boys yelling-

“TAYLAH WHATS WRONG!” That was Liam’s voice.

“OPEN THE DOOR TAYLAH!” That was defo Harry.

“BABY PLEASE OPEN THIS DOOR!” That was my boyfriend Niall. By the time i was done i had 20 cuts up my arms. Bloody ran down my arm onto the floor. My visison was getting blurted i couldn’t see really well. I lleaned my back onto the bathroom door and slid down it. I heard a large  bang then the bedroom door came down. I then saw Liam, Niall & Harry running towards me then darkness.

Liam’s POV

“Harry we need to get this door down!” Niall said freaking out.

“Alright, 1... 2... 3...” Harry said running towards the door and knocking it down. We ran into the bedroom and looked into the bathroom to see Taylah against the door, her wrist bleeding badly, blood all over the floor and a razor on the ground. Niall ran over to her first and picked her up bridal style. Harry ran down stairs and got the others.

“Niall, she is going to bed alright” I said trying to wipe up the blood on the tiles.

“Liam, she tired to kill herself! Its all because of what Nate said! I’M GOING TO KILL HIM!” Niall said madly.

“Niall that isn’t going to help anything! We need to get Taylah to the hospital!” I said walking Niall down the stairs. Harry had gotten the van so we could lay Taylah down. We speeded to the hospital. The same hospital Taylah’s mother was still in. Niall ran her in bridal style with everyone behind him screaming-

“WE NEED A DOCTOR! ANYONE PLEASE!!”

Doctors and nurses came from everywhere and placed Taylah on a bed. They rushed her in to vip to make sure she was going to bed alright. They would let Niall in and he was going to lose it-

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT BE WITH HER! SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND SHE NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED!!”

“Mr Horan calm down please!” One of the doctors said.

“NO NOT UNTIL YOU LET ME SEE HER!” Niall said picking the doctor by his shirt off the ground. Instantly Louis & Zayn grabbed Niall and threw him against the wall.

“Sorry doc” I said nicely..

“Its alright, if it was my wife i would be the same” The doctor said then walked away.

Louis & Zayn were having troubles controlling Niall. Finally i got him to listen.

“NIALL! DO YOU THINK TAYLAH WOULD WANT TO SEE YOU SO MAD!”

That shut him right up

“S-Sorry everyone, i didn’t-” Niall said quietly but was rudely cutted off by the boys from last night..

“So, she actually listened for once, good girl” Tommy said smirking.

“ARE YOU INSANE! SHE COULD OF DIED!” Niall said screaming at the boys.

“That’s what we wanted Horan” Riley said blunting then started to laugh.

“You guys are horrible, to make a girls life so horrible she would do this to herself. You shouldn’t even call yourself men!” Perrie said bluntly which shocked everyone.

“Taylah is friends with you? How can someone so pretty be friends with someone that is so ugly” Nate said flirting with Perrie. Zayn snapped-

“YOU LEAVE MY GIRLFRIEND ALONE YOU CREEP!”

“Its Fine Zayn, this kid is annoying and a childish little prick” Perrie said smirking at Nate. Nate went to raise his hand but Eleanor beat him to it. She slapped Nate across the face, very hard i might add.

Louis’s POV

HOLY MOTHER OF COW! ELEANOR JUST SLAPPED NATE ACROSS THE FACE!! GOOD ON HER!! DIDNT KNOW SHE HAD IT IN HER!! THATS WHY I LOVE HER.... JUST FULL OF SUPRISES.

Perrie’s POV

This boys are real jerks.

“Thanks Eleanor but i wanted to give him a piece of my mind” I said laughing.

“Well, you were taking too long!” Eleanor said laughing.

“You have all just made a big mistake!” Tommy said picking Nate up.

“Mark my words, I will get you guys back one day, Eleanor, Perrie, One Direction, Niall & Taylah, i will get you guys back! Just you wait” Nate said and they walked out.

“Niall are you alright?” I asked.

“Yeah, what about you?” Niall said.

“Im fine. Eleanor is my protection, sorry Zayn but you have been replaced” I said laughing and hugging Eleanor. Then the doctor came out and said-

“Taylah is allowed visitors now, only 4 at a time please”

“Thank god!” Niall said running into the room.